Comments

Introduction

Do you have a perspective on the eastern conflict? Whether you’re a line member or a CEO, EN24 would appreciate your input. Sign-up for the Target Caller program by going to our Discord, here.

For the past 6 months or so, the DRF has been at war. The Blue Donut War, so named by Jin’taan, expanded into a vast regional conflict. GOTG involved themselves and Fraternity proved their mettle on Tranquility. Fidelas Constans, a venerable alliance and staunch DRF ally, collapsed in the fighting. Triumvirate was pushed back by the united force of the DRF and TEST.

That has all been covered at length. But while public consciousness moved on, the DRF has not.

They are still at war. And they are losing.

A shaky coalition of nullsec PVPers and wormholers has been savaging the DRF. Despite the arithmetical inconvenience of being outnumbered 35 to 1, Unspoken Alliance, Skill Urself and VOLTA have carved a bloody swathe over the Drone Regions.

On the face of it, this does not seem remarkable. Every coalition takes losses of ratting and mining ships. But that is not the case here. Alongside the routine losses, the DRF is losing space. A coalition of over 35,000 pilots is failing in a conventional war against a loose group of 1000.

EN24 sat down with 3TEARS, executor of Unspoken Alliance, to find out more.

Where does Unspoken Alliance come from?

We were born in southern Great Wildlands and fought the locals for a while. Eventually Nullsechnaya came back and we allied with them.

All that turned into the Great Wildlands Conservation Society and we moved to north gw [Great Wildlands] on the Etherium Reach border. We stayed there for many months fighting for the moons against a group called bangarang, then hells pirates.

Why the current fighting with the Drone Region Federation?

Well it’s always been in the name of content, not wanting to deal with blue donuts (despite gw [Great Wildlands Conservation Society] being blue at the time) and getting fights.

The thing with drf is that it’s not a single group so you can pick on each individual alliance and despite them trying to defend, they usually end up collapsing or evaccing within weeks When we were still in gwcs [Great Wildlands Conservation Society] we all deployed to ER [Etherium Reach] and got some good fights against b team around when darkness invaded. We left gwcs and stayed in ER while everyone went back.

So Skill Urself and some others are also fighting the DRF – would you consider yourself formally allied?

Currently we are pretty much formally allied. After the war, I doubt blue standings will continue but it just makes life easier than having to continuously re-temp blue every fight.

So the fighting is mainly for content, but are there any wider political ambitions? Do you see the DRF as an overall entity collapsing?

Over the duration of the fighting we have grown to realize how awful they are for the game. Blatant lying to line members, biggest coalition but has to pay everyone to help, and the rampant botting (prob rmt too but I can’t prove that one :p). So yes, we would love nothing more than to see DRF collapse.

I think drone control unit are on the brink of collapsing. Their fleet numbers are so small anymore that even with horde they aren’t able to fight.

Why do you think the DRF is faring so badly?

I think it’s because the risk adverseness. They believe that since they outnumber so much that Feroxes and Svipuls will do the trick with no capital support. Unspoken and skill urself both use very high sp and high isk doctrines with capital support and I believe have much more skilled Fleet Commanders.

When they have dropped caps on our caps, it always a weird situation. Last time I remember they dropped 5 dreads on our triage and started shooting it. After they died we learned they were haw dreads and shot triage instead of the lokis

Do you think Horde might be able to prop up the DRF going forwards?

I’m not too sure. At least from what I’ve seen on Reddit horde line members doesn’t like helping DRF much. In the fight last night [28th of March] in Oasa, horde Svipuls were killing DRF entosis ships too.

What would UA do if the DRF collapsed?

We would just switch targets. We never want to be a power block like TRI is (was?). Our roots are a small gang pvp alliance, I like trusting each of my pilots on the battlefield and knowing their skill. [I] would hate to be too large to not know each person.

Do you see a sustainable future for alliances which go against the grain of blue donut, as it were?

I see one but people will need to understand that their space isn’t what gives them identity. It’s the fights they give. If you go against an enormous group like DRF, all it takes is pressure in the right points to make individual alliances collapse or leave.

If the coalition ends up purging you, wait till they leave and try again. If it was a group like goons or test where it’s one large alliance, this would be impossible for a group of our size.

We took advantage of the chaos of the tri war and it’s turned out pretty well. I hope other groups try similar things. I’ve heard frat nipping drf is just so they can build up their fleet as they gain skills and grow in order to start a war. Hope it’s true.

Conclusion

The DRF is on the back foot, some might even say reeling, but it is by no means out of the fight. Unspoken Alliance and their allies are doing very well – but have yet to meet the full might of their enemy directly. Other parties, such as Iron Armada, are moving to the combat zone.

The situation is likely to only escalate from here. EN24 will keep you updated with both news and commentary on this growing fire in the east.

1. I will right away clutch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

August 18, 2018 at 17:04 Reply
  2. Very good written article. It will be beneficial to everyone who usess it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.

August 18, 2018 at 17:04 Reply
  3. Somebody necessarily help to make significantly posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit amazing. Great job!

August 18, 2018 at 17:04 Reply
  4. You can definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

August 18, 2018 at 17:04 Reply
  5. Varick Street Litho , VSL Print is one of the top printing company in NYC to provide the best Digital Printing, Offset Printing and Large Format Printing in New York. Their printing services in NYC adopts state of the art digital printing services and offset digital printing for products postcards, business cards, catalogs, brochures, stickers, flyers, large format posters, banners and more for business in NYC. For more information on their digital printing nyc, visit http://www.vslprint.com/ or http://www.vslprint.com/printing at 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, US. Or contact +1 646 843 0800

August 18, 2018 at 23:33 Reply
  6. Your post on Fire in the East is very good. I hope u can continue posting many lot post in the future. Long live evenews24.com

August 19, 2018 at 01:22 Reply
  7. Hi! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

August 19, 2018 at 02:41 Reply
  8. I loved your post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

August 19, 2018 at 04:04 Reply
  9. PHP SEO: Search Engine Optimization
    php seo uzmanı olarak şirketimiz php seo hizmeti vermektedir günümüz ortamında site sahiplerinin php bilgisi nekadar iyi olsada php seo metotları arama motorlarında optimize edilmesi gereken hususlardan bir tanesi web siteniz nekadar iyi olsada arama motorlarına duyarlı olmasına özen gösterin. php seo uzmanlarımızdan destek alabilirsiniz.

August 19, 2018 at 13:16 Reply
  10. Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at http://www.faytech.us, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214

August 19, 2018 at 17:32 Reply
  11. MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks, Large Touch Screen Displays , Monitors, Digital Signages and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks, Touch Screen Monitors and Digital Signage. Visit MetroClick at http://www.metroclick.com/ or , 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, +1 646-843-0888

August 19, 2018 at 19:08 Reply
  12. Thanks a lot for the blog post.Thanks Again.

August 20, 2018 at 02:44 Reply
  13. 購物商務網站

August 20, 2018 at 05:15 Reply
  14. NEAUVIA,歐洲血統透明質酸,目前遍布於全世界56個國家,行政總部在瑞士,卻是源自於意大利的品牌。採用21世紀先進的技術,提取出前所未有的高純度透明質酸,迅速的在全球攻占市場,卓越的品質,領先的技術和平民的價位,已經逐漸的出現在大眾的視線裡,被越來越的人使用。NEAUVIA以系列分女性專用和男性專用,大中小分子以及唇部專用和私處專用,其中私處專用己經在國內一些比較大的整形機構普遍使用。素材提取無與倫比的純淨,運用嶄新PEG鏈結技術-更安全

August 20, 2018 at 23:22 Reply
  15. Say, you got a nice blog article.Really thank you! Really Cool.

August 21, 2018 at 06:20 Reply
  16. I really like and appreciate your article.Really thank you! Want more.

August 21, 2018 at 11:28 Reply
  17. Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?

August 21, 2018 at 15:26 Reply
  18. Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning