Re: Fw: Re: Re: Re: Alliance Changes
From: Brante Sletkia
Sent: 2014.02.07 21:48
To: Ex Cinere Scriptor, Kadriel, Losgarr, bor’nak

I cant take it back its done, it’s over. Im not trying to hide form the actions or blame it on others…or not take accountibility…..

Saying i didnt apply critical thinking to the majority of it would be more accurate rather than calling me stupid…because while i made a bad decision…you all know for a fact that i am not stupid….but hey…if thats how you feel you are entitled…..Insults aside, I do disagree with you on the botlord stuff…as far as the content of what’s in it.

however…the point to be taken here is not that it would have broke botlord or been some botlord violation…or whether or not it was covered by botlord or not, but that i should have ‘read between the lines’ in botlord more thoroughly to understand the true dynamics of the bromance between CFC and PL outside of the printed details of botlord.

Again i take full responsibility as i authorized this, and i moved fast on a gamble…and thats truly what it was…I LOST…thats it..

Although i have plenty of emails and comments and convos that say the gamble is not only one that would been have taken by others, but plenty of PL, and mostly CFC and others’ members screaming that their leadership didnt take the deal to actually complete the war and see it to it’s conclusion….literally hundreds almost at email max…. already…. of these emails from ceo’s, line members and the like… And in realiyt there still may be some substantial fundamental changes in this game that comes from this…. thats a side note and i digress.

You can hurl insults all day long, i know you all feel slighted and i take accoutnability in that as well, and all i will do is apologize i dont hide behind insults or empty promises or not take accoutnability for my actions….

In reality the most refreshing thoughts and outlooks i had last night after all this on holy shit when my blood pressure was literally through the roof, i got dizzy thinking holy shit what am i going to do…..blah blah blah….well the thoughts that turned into actions, and decisions two things i can do…..i can now take all my strengths in game…and play a much more low key game elsewhere on my equal number of that you all have no clue about…but more importantly…do the things i know some of you with families, etc would understand (and maybe scoff at) and those that dont and are yougn would probably scoff at…

give time back to my kids and my girlfriend…exercise, play more ball like i love to do…instead of being chained to a desk night after night like im in some matrix sort of world being controlled by others….just saying…and i would understand if you didnt see this viewpoint…but remember i loved this game so much that i have spent tens of thousands of dollars on it just like you for years….going on 8 years now…jeesus…my realization of the fact that my health and my RL is more important versus how you or anyone else in this game does….well nothing needs to be said……

——————————–
Re: Fw: Re: Re: Re: Alliance Changes
From: Kadriel
Sent: 2014.02.07 21:14
To: Brante Sletkia, Losgarr, bor’nak

Glad to see reading comprehension is completely dead. If it wasn’t, then you retards behind this ‘scheme’ would have comprehended what you read in the botlrd accords and realized it NEVER would’ve worked.

I realize you morons were pissed at PL, but do you think you could’ve, I dunno, informed the rest of us first?

Thanks for fucking us over, go fuck yourself, and I hope I see you in space when I’m in the proper ship.

This, honestly, is one of the dumbest attempts I’ve ever seen.

——————————–
Fw: Re: Re: Re: Alliance Changes
From: Brante Sletkia
Sent: 2014.02.07 19:03
To: Ex Cinere Scriptor

You all can say what you want…the TLDR of below is simple as this:

Backed into corner, broken promises (the fuel of eve), we saw an opportunity…we snatched at the opportunity and Failed.

I take the responsibility on my shoulders for beleiving and assuming it could be done and think i could see what goons wanted.

It just proves big time that CFC, PL leaderships (and probably more) are all in cahoots to provide content for their members…for the simple aim of getting rich in the real world off websites, isk laundering and whatever else they do….no tears…just objective reality and fact.

to the goons, pl, and especiall scooter…well played guys…was just one strategic thought behind you all in realizing your true goal….

to the alliance members and my corp members…i am sincerely sorry for putting you into this position…please work through the diplo to see if you can salvage your eve….
[11:47:27 PM] Michael: Also, this.
[11:49:14 PM] Michael: Fw: Re: Re: Re: Alliance Changes

From: Brante Sletkia
Sent: 2014.02.07 19:03
To: Ex Cinere Scriptor

You all can say what you want…the TLDR of below is simple as this:

I will politiely and quietly not be logging into eve anymore….

Good luck to you, fly safe, and again i apologize for losing on the gamble.

o7

Feel free to discuss in the comment section below!

1. Kraiklyn Asatru

Tldr Mistakes were made… and I quit.

Also run a spellcheck please..

February 9, 2014 at 14:11 Reply
    1. sadleric

It’s like he has cookie dough jammed between keys causing false keypresses.

February 9, 2014 at 15:45 Reply
      1. Barkaway

Or really sticky cumshot keys..

February 9, 2014 at 17:16 Reply
        1. Quakker

Or he’s doing the best he can with a keyboard that’s been smashed against his face repeatedly.

February 9, 2014 at 20:59 Reply
  2. Navo

I don’t get it. How were they scammed? What’s the story here?

February 9, 2014 at 14:29 Reply
    1. Homophobic John

Either check out the thread on the goonfleet forums, or go scroll past shitty posts on here until you reach the one where someone posted it from our website.

February 9, 2014 at 16:33 Reply
      1. erratic1212

Yea, cause you can find the truth there, stupid fuk.

February 10, 2014 at 03:46 Reply
        1. Homophobic John

Hey dumb nigger. It was a Goon scam. Done by none other than a Goonswarm member. So before you make yourself look like an even bigger fuckwit, go actually look at the fucking thing where it was, in fact, copy/pasted directly from our forums.

February 10, 2014 at 03:49 Reply
          1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

The more I see your posts, John, the more I begin to see you as this greasy fingered, 300 lb, sexually destitute neckbeard who is so angry about his failed,unemployed, miserable, and worthless life living in his Mom’s basement, that he spews his hate and rage on anyone and everyone he can in the forums.
            Why don’t you go back to school, join Weight Watchers to lose some blubber, then get a job and a girlfriend…. And for God’s sakes, MOVE INTO YOUR OWN PLACE!

February 10, 2014 at 08:42
          2. Homophobic John

You would be surprised to learn I am a neurosurgeon with a bitch wife, who weighs in at a healthy 185 and enjoys Doritos as much as every other faggot out there.

But since this is EN24, believe what you want. That seems to be the theme here.

February 10, 2014 at 11:55
          3. bob

Somehow I doubt it very much, Just from the way you write I’d say you are a semi-literate American living south of New York somewhere.

February 10, 2014 at 12:25
          4. Homophobic John

“South of New York” describes literally 98% of America. So you are in fact correct (by statistical chance). So Ill go ahead and guess that you are someone who can read English as well and lives somewhere south of the North Pole.

See how stupid that sounds?

February 10, 2014 at 13:25
          5. WhatWouldJesusDu

Your shit stinks worse than a fruit cake from San Fransisco. Go back to your hovel in NY and smell the shit of your 11 neighbors or more.

February 11, 2014 at 02:12
          6. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Not likely… Your continual use of racial slurs and epithets demonstrates a high level of comfort that only comes with daily usage. Under the rigors and strains of medical school it would only be a matter of time before you cracked and let slip enough for it to be noticed. In the modern political climate, the school admin would have you sacked and out on your ass faster than you could say “whiz-bang”. Furthermore, since those two miscreants (the Un-Reverend Al Sharpton and “Jackoff” Jackson), do not have a med school feather in their war bonnets… There is a definite possibility that they would descend on said college and crawl up your every orifice with news cameras.
            So, as far as I would be surprised to learn that you are a neurosurgeon… Yes, I would be… But I seriously doubt it.

February 10, 2014 at 13:48
          7. Homophobic John

Or you know, I could use those things to evoke a reaction out of idiots on a website. Whatever works. But either way I have nothing to prove here.

February 10, 2014 at 13:52
  3. Goonman

Oh no! Goon are not gentle… Scam is cheating!! Ban Goon!!! lol

February 9, 2014 at 14:33 Reply
  4. Red Teufel

he’s an idiot and hopefully all you bears realize don’t let an idiot run your alliance.

February 9, 2014 at 14:46 Reply
  5. Monty

Rule #1 – When negotiating with goons about ANYTHING, do your research on who isn’t allowed to scam you. There are like 5 guys in the entire coalition. If its not one of those 5 guys, its a scam…

Rule #2 – If you have renters, you don’t want to encourage renters to get any ideas about their place in the order of things, whether they are your own renters, or someone else’s. The moment your not paying your bills, your worse than a pet.

February 9, 2014 at 15:21 Reply
  6. lol

tried to defect, ahh ooops…..almost…… CFC has too many members already. oh ya, keep making deals with goons.

February 9, 2014 at 15:21 Reply
  7. Homophobic John

I enjoy how he starts to blame it on “Grr Goons” and “RMT” in his replies to people. Instead of saying, “Hey this fucker wanted to get more spacerich because its how he plays eve”

February 9, 2014 at 16:31 Reply
    1. Michael

Just because you “can” do something doesn’t mean you should, but then an amorale asshole like you wouldn’t comprehend that would you?

February 9, 2014 at 22:45 Reply
      1. Homophobic John

Aren’t you that guy who threatened someone’s life over this? And you’re talking to me about morals? (Also please note correct spelling here as ‘morale’ refers to the willingness to perform an action. Or more specifically a group’s willingness.)

Maybe you should do a little growing up. Then you can come join the adults in this discussion.

February 9, 2014 at 22:55 Reply
        1. What?? your an adult

Says someone with a Hammer and Sickle as their avatar. probably doesn’t know half of the shit that was done with that banner. People who fly that banner threaten people all the time. Are you frightened of Michael or something? If you are maybe its you who needs to grow up.

February 10, 2014 at 02:14 Reply
          1. Homophobic John

Not being able to look past a username or avatar and being able to actually see what someone says makes you out to be a very judgmental person. Ill bet you dont get invited to very many parties or have much fun in life.

February 10, 2014 at 02:15
          2. Et Tu?

Are we talking about the Hammer and sickle as a symbol when it was used to represent communism pre-stalin or as a symbol for dictatorship disguised as communism?

February 10, 2014 at 14:29
        2. Michael

Are you fucking retarded?

February 12, 2014 at 01:39 Reply
          1. Homophobic John

lol are you? It took you 2 days to reply to me. Get over losing all your eve stuffs and move the fuck on. The thing about this game is you can always start over. So stop being a whiny bitch and do it.

February 12, 2014 at 04:08
          2. Michael

You know it’s funny you wrote a whole paragraph when all you had to say was yes.

February 13, 2014 at 02:15
          3. Homophobic John

You know whats even funnier? Getting all of your shit locked away from you in eve because your alliance leader fell for a well known scammer.

February 13, 2014 at 03:33
          4. Michael

That’s funny because last time I checked I was in Nulli Secunda. Pretty sure that station didn’t have any of my shit in it. Try again maybe next time you won’t such a cut/paste shit for brains one liner.

February 13, 2014 at 06:08
          5. Chris

Listen to him dude. He called you fucking retarded. He won the argument.

February 13, 2014 at 06:58
          6. Homophobic John

Nah mate, the dude’s a rage pit that makes treats against people over this horrible game. You never win when that’s your intent.

February 13, 2014 at 12:33
          7. Chris

Totally missed the sarcasm I guess…

February 13, 2014 at 18:20
  8. Fartolio

Ant this guy was a alliance leader. Lel.

February 9, 2014 at 16:36 Reply
    1. sadleric

Veeeeeery common to have alliance leaders who are little more than self-aggrandizing thieves.

February 10, 2014 at 03:41 Reply
      1. Fartolio

Ask his men how much of a hero he is now. There’s a lot of lame guys with power at hand in this game. I’m sry for the grunts, not a single moment for him. He did have his good time pretending he’s a small god, and, you know, cool and all that, without having any serious clue what this presumes, for real. He had a alliance at hand and got f*cked like a noob wanting to buy wh’s. When it came to responsabilty, he did run. Yeah, a hero and a great guy, a model for us all. Lel.

February 10, 2014 at 11:23 Reply
  9. Goretorium

Can I have your stuff?

February 9, 2014 at 16:48 Reply
  10. I just do not know

In the previous article on this I said what it was and he got it in his mail, note::

“but that i should have ‘read between the lines’ in botlord more thoroughly to understand the true dynamics of the bromance between CFC and PL”
    He understands the failure of his leadership in that he failed to understand the Goon / PL relationship, and for that I give him credit for seeing it and owning up to the nature of his failure, though the relationship is only confirmed by botlord.
    Now I look at the rest of you here, do you understand just what this means and more importantly what you need to do to make Eve better, which is stop renting and stop being slaves to the Goons and PL and any others like them.

February 9, 2014 at 16:53 Reply
    1. Slave717

Why do you think renters are ‘slaves’? It’s a simple business relationship, they exchange of one resource for another and no expectation of anything beyond it. Perhaps you like to flatter yourself as a hard corp PvPer because you are in a sov holding alliance. Guess what, many of us who rent are as well!

February 9, 2014 at 17:50 Reply
      1. I just do not know

You are still slaves grinding away to pay your rent so that PL, the Goons, and others can maintain that power over you. It does not matter whether you PvP or not, in fact I expect you to PvP as your masters would not lift a little finger to help protect you, only the sov.

February 9, 2014 at 18:20 Reply
    2. Et Tu?

It’s funny how often people now mention goons when it comes to complain about the rental system even tough out of all major alliances they were the last to addapt the entire business model.

It’s not their vault tough that the current SOV system results in large swats of space being held as buffer zone resulting in alliances having to find way to compensate for the rent and still make some use out of the useless space.

February 10, 2014 at 14:27 Reply
      1. Chris

I just love the irony.

They have become that which they hate. BoB.

February 10, 2014 at 14:30 Reply
        1. Et Tu?

I love it when some calls Goons the new BoB.

It shows a complete lack of knowledge on how BoB worked and how the Goons work.

February 10, 2014 at 14:31 Reply
  11. Puchoco Voluspa

He’s right to quit since that was affecting his health. Having said that, how eve clueless do you have to be to fall for a good scam after eight years in the game?

Also the most hilarious part is the renting shitlord threatening him… Tell us mr. subhuman; what would you do if you saw him in space?

February 9, 2014 at 16:58 Reply
  12. Methylated Spirit

What a terrible article. Flesh it out, put some details in like WHAT THE FUCKING SCAM WAS, get interviews with involved parties, you know? Fucking ridiculous attempt at journalism. A semi literate link that does not say it is a link to an article about the scam is really poor. Hang your heads in shame.

February 9, 2014 at 17:10 Reply
    1. Deltaguy

there is another article u tard

February 9, 2014 at 17:25 Reply
      1. Methylated Spirit

Yes I believe I mentioned that in my original post, or was 6 lines of text TL;DR for you?

February 9, 2014 at 17:38 Reply
        1. anonymous

“put some details in like WHAT THE FUCKING SCAM WAS” That would be what the last article was about.

February 9, 2014 at 22:48 Reply
          1. Methylated Spirit

Oh dear Lord above, I pray for the literacy of future generations.

February 10, 2014 at 03:52
          2. Chris

At this point I’m pretty sure he’s chalked off the human race as a terrible idea.

February 10, 2014 at 17:49
  13. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

“And in realiyt there still may be some substantial fundamental changes in this game that comes from this…. thats a side note and i digress.”

LOLOLOLOL!

February 9, 2014 at 17:31 Reply
  14. Oh_My_Drones

kinda sad to see this guy quit because of a underhand play such as this we all no its hard keeping new players that try eve and with players also scamming and trolling people who enjoy the game to the point they go what’s the point and quit personally i think there going a little to far.

February 9, 2014 at 18:29 Reply
    1. Dreshna

Yes, this guy was totally taken advantage of. He was not an idiot who got screwed when trying to screw others. It was all underhanded dealings from the man trying to give him a double anal fuck. It is not fair that he was a new player, who was a ceo, and should not be a pariah to the members of his alliance…

February 9, 2014 at 18:42 Reply
  15. funkychicken

can someone explain what happend, the only thing im reading is “crying”

February 9, 2014 at 18:43 Reply
    1. GrouchyOldGamer

1. PL renting corp got fed up with the rental price hikes.
      2. Offered to flip the sov to someone else to piss off PL
      3. They let someone flip the sov.
      4. The person who flipped the sov gave it to PL
      5. Renting corp locked out of station with all their assets inside
      6. comedy

February 9, 2014 at 19:35 Reply
      1. Kadeshi Grunt

Classic and accurate thumbs up on the summary

February 9, 2014 at 20:27 Reply
      2. Michael

Typical douchy goon response, death gsf and all cfc alliances.

February 9, 2014 at 22:37 Reply
        1. Et Tu?

Come at us brother, honourable duel at the sun in rifters!

February 10, 2014 at 14:24 Reply
      3. funkychicken

thx grouchy, that should be the whole article

February 9, 2014 at 23:39 Reply
      4. Quakker

Good recap.

Could you be more vague regarding the honourable 3rd party?

February 9, 2014 at 23:51 Reply
  16. Tegiminis

*revealed *earlier

February 9, 2014 at 19:20 Reply
  17. Dick Hauser

No plan B….

February 9, 2014 at 19:53 Reply
  18. Bawk Bawkbagawk

Brante writes like a 3rd grade kid. I am not even a little bit surprised he got taken by a Goon scam.

What does surprise me is that N3 got taken in by PL for so very long.

February 9, 2014 at 20:37 Reply
  19. Kogh Ayon

You should really expect us to read this junk without a tl;dr.

February 9, 2014 at 21:28 Reply
  20. GFY

Its a shame Eve has to be like this. The same types of cocksuckery a person has to deal with real life, are pretty much the same types of cocksuckery that goes on in game.

Money, greed, and power. Cocksuckers selling others out, to put ISK/money into their wallets, or keep their space. Just a bunch of self-serving pieces of shit. I can go outside my door, to deal with that shit, or just read the world news.

While this guy was an idiot for trusting someone, would it have been to bad, to just tell him “We’re all allies blowing each other behind closed doors, we cant fuck our bedpartner to help you out, so go fuck yourself”

Instead no, they were just fucked harder. I wonder if it feels good to prey on the ignorance of others.

For those in PL, that may read this. When I joined Eve, I used to think “Damn, PL is bad ass”. Now after time, and especially kissing Goon ass, to get your stuff out of a station, while having locked up someone elses a year before. You guys just look like weak crybaby bitches.

As far as Goons…you guys are under the lead, of some pastey assed, exwanabe lawyer, who LARP’s, and appears to be a complete pussy outside of the game.

And no, Im not mad, nothing of this deals with me. Just pointing out the obvious, to those too ignorant to see.

February 9, 2014 at 22:48 Reply
    1. erratic1212

Can’t put it any better than that.

February 10, 2014 at 01:43 Reply
    2. James in China

Yeah I hate it when someone steals my pixel space ship in real life. Fuck you are stupid. People who keep drawing comparisons between eve and real life have no real life.

February 10, 2014 at 07:00 Reply
    3. I just do not know

That was pure truth.

February 10, 2014 at 07:11 Reply
    4. Black n Blue

The second to last paragraph is spot on but the rest of it is just part of the game.

February 10, 2014 at 07:46 Reply
    5. Sad but true

“You guys just look like weak crybaby bitches.”

Knew it was true, tried to deny it, evidence is irrefutable.

February 10, 2014 at 09:46 Reply
    6. Shiver

So basically because Aura doesn’t hand out ‘Basic Common Sense’ and ‘Reading Comprehension’ skillbooks in the tutorial everyone should line up to suck their own dicks about how forthright and honorable they are when they play spaceship video games. But not TOO honorable because you have to look like a badass to some teenagers.

OR you could act like a grown ass human being and remember that ‘too good to be true’ usually is, you fucking dupe.

Frankly, it’s probably a better thing that people are learning these lessons about their spacebux in their spaceships than when they gamble off their future crack baby’s college education in search of the mythical Perpetual Money Generator.

February 10, 2014 at 11:06 Reply
    7. krazi

“You guys just look like weak crybaby bitches”

In the end, we still got our shit out.

February 11, 2014 at 22:01 Reply
  21. Brante Sletkia

CAN I HAVE MY STUFF BACK PLEZ?

February 9, 2014 at 23:06 Reply
  22. Jihad

“It just proves big time that CFC, PL leaderships (and probably more) are
    all in cahoots to provide content for their members…for the simple aim
    of getting rich in the real world off websites, isk laundering and
    whatever else they do….no tears…just objective reality and fact.”

This ^&

All you did wrong is fail to realize that goons and pl are shaking hands under the table and they only care about their eve dominance to keep on their rmt/etc games. All the fights and wars etc are just “content” for their members and dust in the eyes of everyone else.

But there’s hope. Once upon a time, the whole eve server united to fight BoB, maybe our new WW II would be against goons and PL, to eliminate from eve their sorry RMT-ing asses and go back to play our game (cuz yes, it’s supposed to be a fucking game, not a personal ATM of a few ppl) as we all enjoy it.

Goons and PL RMT-ing scams…. Jihad!

February 9, 2014 at 23:18 Reply
  23. Alison King

The vulcan
    Two in the Pink,, two in the stink. Then begin to do the Vulcan greeting sign from Star Trek. Use your thumb for the clit.
    Here comes the Vulcan…. Oh, you like it when Spock says hello, dont you!

February 10, 2014 at 00:03 Reply
    1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

This is a “news site” for Eve Online…The porn site is 3 sites that way ———–>>>

February 10, 2014 at 08:22 Reply
    2. wat

More please.

February 10, 2014 at 09:44 Reply
    3. bob

Stop ripping off Steel Panther lyrics..:-)

February 10, 2014 at 12:14 Reply
  24. Jason

“Never trust a goon”

February 10, 2014 at 00:53 Reply
    1. erratic1212

Exactly. It is as simple as that. To give a goon director access, that is stupid to epic proportions.

February 10, 2014 at 03:41 Reply
    2. sadleric

But, thanks to that goon, -1 awful alliance.

Doing God’s work.

February 10, 2014 at 03:42 Reply
    3. Et Tu?

You can trust a goon, just don’t give him easy access to significant assets or corp/alliance roles, and avoid talking about opsec stuff with him.

February 10, 2014 at 14:21 Reply
  25. BrokenBC

The only thing this guy did wrong was quit when his plan failed.He made a bold move risking evrything. Thats more than many of us would have done.He still created content for himself his corp and for others. It didn’t go well for him,however he at least had the balls to try something. It wasn’t the best choice he could have made. he rolled the dice and lost.I think his real failure was to quit and give up rather than rebuilding,having become a smarter player for the experience.

February 10, 2014 at 00:54 Reply
    1. Woschdbrot

I agree with you about the real failure. But please stop using “creating content” as excuse for every piece of shit in this game. It’s eve, shit happens, move on or get revenge.

February 10, 2014 at 01:15 Reply
    2. Dirk MacGirk

He was a renter, an isk slave (no offense to renters – the vast majority of us pay for our place in one way or another.) And his idea was to create a slave revolt against his new master. In order to do that he opened the door to his alliance holding corp to an unknown outsider. He didn’t risk shit. He handed over the keys and then sat on the floor of his living room wondering how his house got ransacked. Quit making it sound like he intelligently did anything here. This wasn’t a risk/reward decision. This was stupidity of the highest order.

February 10, 2014 at 03:02 Reply
  26. Aeraeni

Aaaand this would be why I have my alliance in NPC nullsec. Growing quite nicely and not having to worry about this type of bullshit. These days the sovereignty scene is fucked. If you’re not one of three sets of established people, you’re just destined to spend your eve careers bending over and saying ‘Thankyou sir, may I have another?’. Who the hell needs that?

February 10, 2014 at 00:55 Reply
    1. Dirk MacGirk

and how is Eve is different from the real world in that regard? Same social mechanics at play without some the limiting features of enforceable laws to curb human nature. Eve is what the real world would be like if the people were truly allowed to run it. But maybe you want a video game that isn’t basically the cess-pool its inhabitants create. Plenty of games like that out there.

February 10, 2014 at 02:56 Reply
      1. Winmatar

The fact that you can RMT so easily in eve throws a wrench in the point you are trying to make. All these NIP/NAPs in the game are to protect money.

February 10, 2014 at 04:51 Reply
        1. Dirk MacGirk

Of course they are to protect money. Well, to protect the interests of the parties involved. And that differs from the real world how?

February 10, 2014 at 15:19 Reply
      2. Black n Blue

You can’t be serious. I’m curious as to who or what you think is running the real world. If you don’t know I’ll give you a hint, it’s the people.

February 10, 2014 at 07:40 Reply
        1. Dirk MacGirk

Yeah, you keep thinking “the people” run the real world. Leave it up to the unwashed masses and you end up with what we are seeing today. A slide toward overwhelming numbers of weak-minded leeches on society just looking to let someone else take care of things. So again, Eve isn’t much different than the real world. It’s stacked with a few who control the direction of events. And for most of the 99%, they are quite content with doing nothing but bitching about that fact while they take one more piece of government cheese and think they have made out. Most players in Eve, the vast majority, control nothing. As Aeraeni up there said, they are bending over and saying thank you for it. But that is no different than most people in the real world. Eve social mechanics are as close to real world as you can probably get in a game. Only a bit uglier. But along the same lines. The people. That’s laughable. But I’m glad “the people” keep thinking they have control. Makes it easier to keep them in line.

February 10, 2014 at 15:29 Reply
    2. James in China

Your alliance is in NPC because no one knows who the fuck you are. You’re shit, your alliance is shit. that’s why.

February 10, 2014 at 06:58 Reply
  27. Woschdbrot

And I thought Goblin’s articles were the worst this site has to offer, guess I was wrong. Either do an interview with that dude and the involved parties, cut it down and make it something worthwhile reading. Get some new angle on it, inquire what trolls sent that dude “hundreds of mails”. en24 is killing itself with garbage like this, linking quote mails and one line video links.

February 10, 2014 at 01:06 Reply
    1. erratic1212

Yea, bash on Goblin cause he see’s a shit pile for what it is, shit.

February 10, 2014 at 01:49 Reply
      1. Woschdbrot

No I bash him because 99% of his articles are shit. But fun to read… at least the comment section aka shitstorm section 😉

February 10, 2014 at 11:26 Reply
    2. Shadoo`s Eyebrow`s

yet u still come here

February 10, 2014 at 02:03 Reply
      1. I not cut you

I SHAVE YOU! D:

February 10, 2014 at 09:43 Reply
  28. Old-timer

Looking at this shit im glad I don’t play this game anymore, the way this guy describes how he’s sat at his desk every night, not spending time with friends and family. g/f’ etc. brings back the memories of wasting my life on eve, neglecting friendships im still trying to get back! You really do get burnt out badly after a while on eve. So he made a mistake and he’ll learn from it and be back eventually im sure. A fucking business student too, jeez! Anyway this whole thing of meta gaming and blob fests that eve has turned into is ridiculous- how long before someone kills themselves on this game due to this kind of shit, how funny will u think ripping each other off for a laugh is then? No morals on this game at all, i bet half of you greedy, lying, backstabbing cunts become bankers.

February 10, 2014 at 01:22 Reply
    1. Agree

Totally agree in real life we must be a faggot if we want to win, but in a game players could have more Honor and pride, but no everyone sells for few isks without thinking on others, greedy of this game is getting worst, i remember to see people talking about they hate kids playing eve but this game with older people have far more bad values than other games that i played.
      I like the game he needs some huge changes, and better alliances, until then i will not play this game, tidi lag blobs super plex prices ……..

February 10, 2014 at 01:43 Reply
      1. James in China

You are a HUGE moron. In rl we must be faggots to win? Quite possibly the fucking stupidest thing I have ever read. We should have morals in eve but NOT in real life? What the fuck is wrong with you, you shit brained ass maggot? You’re fucking dumb…kill yourself…in game of course

February 10, 2014 at 06:57 Reply
        1. Black n Blue

Not that I agree with his comment but calling a guy a huge moron and shit brained ass maggot then saying kill yourself doesn’t represent good morals by any standards.

February 10, 2014 at 07:57 Reply
          1. James in China

No one gives a fuck about morals, dipshit

February 10, 2014 at 12:25
          2. dichzor

Incorrect. Claiming higher moral ground in a dispute; against someone who is claiming to represent an amoral point of view, in my expirience, results in an instawin of the said dispute by the moral person. Few people would publicly defend a point of view, that goes against the commonly accepted morality. Cos it makes them look like, you know.. maladjusted, antisocial, bad, angry, unfulfilled? Like they are deliberately making their position weaker… yuck.

Human brains are wired for morals, even if we only use them when convinient. So use morals as a tool, instead of rejecting them outright. Yeah, i know, effort.

TLDR: Your exclamation is invalid!

February 10, 2014 at 13:42
        2. bob

Lol how to come across as a complete twat and lose an argument in one fell swoop!! Well done “James from China”

February 10, 2014 at 12:13 Reply
          1. James in China

What argument, you retarded fuck?

February 10, 2014 at 12:26
        3. Agree

Dunno why you are soo mad, the world is not a paradise, people aren’t nothing if you dont have money and yes you must be a faggot to reach certain objectives in my opinion at last in my country dunno yours.
          Really thanks for the friendly words (do what i tell you, dont do what i do)

February 10, 2014 at 17:09 Reply
    2. erratic1212

Yea, I started in 05, and haven’t played this game much, couple of months here and there.

I spent most of my time in WOW, Rift, LOTRO, Warhammer and glad I did.

Rift is ftp and it’s not bad to tinker around in for occasional gaming.I still play occasionally.

February 10, 2014 at 01:48 Reply
  29. gg ccp

I par CCP to log in, I pay Goons/PL for the null sec edition

February 10, 2014 at 02:16 Reply
  30. Mistakes Were Made

I still don’t understand why this guy thought the CFC would be a good choice for this. Even in the odd occasion the CFC decided to disregard B0TLRD, OTEC, and their long history of good relations with PL they still wouldn’t have been able to do much with the space. They wouldn’t risk their super fleet to fight over shitty backwater Cobalt Edge space, and PL would just grind it back in a day.

He should have approached someone like BL. While I doubt they would have held the space for much longer, I’m sure they could have produced some amusing shenanigans.

February 10, 2014 at 02:24 Reply
  31. thoughts

Back a few months ago, when TEST was loosing the war in fountain, , NC recalled their superfleet and started attacking ROGUE assets in Cobalt Edge, Specifically CSAA’s. One of the corps looked at hiring a merc to harass whyso assets, word got to PL, PL used this as en excuse to reset ROGUE and launch full attack.
    Moral of the story is, when you’re on the shitty end of the stick, don’t expect an easy way out. There is only a handful of players controlling the game, under a dozen, and if you’re not on their side, might as well be playing LoL.

February 10, 2014 at 03:19 Reply
    1. meow

“NC recalled their superfleet and started attacking ROGUE assets in Cobalt Edge”

Yes i’m sure we recalled our superfleet from a war to attack ROGUE and not a certain other alliance

February 10, 2014 at 07:08 Reply
  32. erratic1212

Why didn’t they just pack up and move? It’s what I would have done.

He should have at least let everyone else know so they had the chance to move.

Why the f??? would you go to goon for help? That is stupid beyond reason.

February 10, 2014 at 03:43 Reply
  33. Bo

I took figure what is really important in life after I get dunked hard and get outed as a moron. It’s amazing the amount of denial, coincidentally now her realized that his kids and girlfriend are important. “Didn’t apply critical thinking , but wasn’t stupid” Ha denial again, “stupid is as stupid does” Forrest Gump.

Also there is less than 10 words in this article and 2 of them are spelled like a 3rd grade Philipino student wrote them, “revieled” “earlyer”. I mean in the days of auto correct how the hell are you still making mistakes like this?

February 10, 2014 at 03:55 Reply
  34. GarvHP

As an MBA grad myself, let me say that this does not reflect the intellects of my classmates. This was not one lapse in critical thinking. It was foolishly conceived and executed from start to finish. Maybe he’s a University of Phoenix student.

ps, I see no reason to blame the Goons here. He came to them and offered up his $, why not take it?

February 10, 2014 at 04:53 Reply
    1. James in China

WOW!!! A real MBA grad???? Wow!!

February 10, 2014 at 06:53 Reply
    2. RealWorldTroll

Your imaginary MBA does not fly on internet forums. Just saying.

February 10, 2014 at 07:49 Reply
      1. Black n Blue

I’m a cowboy astronaut millionaire. Mittens is a lawyer.

February 10, 2014 at 08:03 Reply
    3. Wayne the Brain wins - YES!

As an MOTU Grad myself “master of the Universe”. I blah blah blaah– bloated talk blah blah… ME me hey look at me I have a big juicy brain. Blah… BLah blah. Blah diddy Blah blah. U sooo [email protected]!

February 10, 2014 at 22:13 Reply
  35. orly?

I think he did hit on a crucial point – though it isn’t really unique to EVE nor does it have anything to do with anyone’s privates being inside, outside, or on top of anyone else’s.

In the real world, businesses file suit against each other all the time. However, lawsuits aside they may very well still do business. Just because someone files suit against a major operating system developer doesn’t mean they stop buying (or even making and selling) computers with said OS – just as an example.

Thus – seeing the ‘lawsuit’ (conflict) doesn’t mean you try to pit one company vs the other. In EVE it is the same way-as it should be. What was missing here, as the ‘victim’s’ letter stated was perspective on just how much more these two rival corporations (alliances) valued their relationship. It was and remains far more than, say a few systems in what is (lets face it) NOT the most valuable part of 0.0…

If you’re new and you’re reading this and afraid to play EVE because of it – please do not be. DO remember that once an asset leaves your hands you are essentially putting it in a toilet you hope never gets flushed. This means ANY POS anywhere in game and ANY station in sov. 0.0. PERIOD! If it’s in an NPC station somewhere you can be reasonably certain of getting it back at some point. It might take alts, contracts, a brave adventure into 0.0 etc but you can get it. In a sov. station or POS if you put an asset in corp. hands it is no longer yours, PERIOD!

TRUST – this is the true currency of EVE. You have to have some trust, but guard your assets. ALWAYS leave enough somewhere in NPC high sec to start over. Never know when you’re going to take a 5-7 month hiatus from game only to come back and find the bottom half of the map is borked….

Also – trust in others not for their kindness but for their malice. This is a game about making -and- breaking things….

February 10, 2014 at 05:00 Reply
    1. I just do not know

Well said sir, pretty spot on

February 10, 2014 at 07:08 Reply
  36. WTF Editing

“The following piece is written by Ex Cinere Scriptor’s leadership. This is about the scam that got revieled earlyer this week.”

EN24 editors had two sentences to review in this article that weren’t a part of quoted material. Reaally gud job guyes.

February 10, 2014 at 06:12 Reply
    1. Chris

If you don’t like it, don’t come back and read the “Articles”

Go read TMC where you’re lucky if you get an eve related article every couple days.

February 10, 2014 at 17:50 Reply
      1. WTF Editing

Well TMC published a full article on this topic which shits all over this one. Take that foot out of your mouth and shove it up your ass Chris.

February 11, 2014 at 06:26 Reply
        1. Chris

Cool I guess. Go read it then. I hadnt checked TMC today and that wasn’t my point in any case.

Why you’re so angry I don’t know.

February 11, 2014 at 08:10 Reply
  37. EveSpews24

You can laugh at Brante all ya want but my 2 years on eve taught me 2 things:

1) I needed a more fulfilling life… so I got one
    2) Eve players are different form WOW players in only one aspect, they pride themselves for not being a WOW player. Beyond that, they are the same sack of crap, just in a different sack.

I didn’t leave eve because something happened in the game, in fact my real life just simply became more interesting.

So if your really into eve, fix your life…. or get one.

February 10, 2014 at 06:54 Reply
    1. Fgguhr

Your posting on this forum tells another story, or is this what you meant by a more interesting life?

February 10, 2014 at 14:06 Reply
    2. Ciaphas Cyne

your life is so fuckin special you feel the need to write about it bitterly on a video game news site….for a game…you…dont….even…play…….?

lots of us have fufilling lives and somehow still manage to play space games for a few hours a week…. strange.

you are allowed to not like eve, just dont act like you are too good to play a fucking game lol

all video games attract neckbeard fatties, its just part of the territory. eve is special tho i will give you that. its a ridiculously easy game, yet its player base loves to act like its not. i suppose that makes them different than wow players. a game that is touted as being easy but is incredibly involved and complicated at the top tier of play. much harder to be good in wow than eve.

February 10, 2014 at 15:09 Reply
  38. RealWorldTroll

What game doesn’t have RMT or has bots everywhere in game? Even Hello Kitty Online has fallen to this type of debacle. So can we now move on to a more interesting subject?

February 10, 2014 at 07:58 Reply
    1. BS

Plus whats wrong with RMT anyway ? CCP loses some money so what ? Not like they would use it to make EvE better anyway…
      If I could be bothered with this I would do it myself, it’s just to much effort lol

February 10, 2014 at 13:52 Reply
    2. derpy derpa derp

Is there really a “hello Kitty Online”?
      And is it FREE?

February 10, 2014 at 21:57 Reply
  39. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Definitely a first class fuckup there. Especially for trusting a Goon… Any Goon. I’m not so sure about quitting Eve over it though. However, the health reasons he stated are more than enough reason to quit anything and everything that causes that much stress.
    I do believe that CCP should start looking deeper into these Goon scams as they have banned people lately for serious scams. The fact that the Goons applaud and encourage scamming in their own forums as well as offer training in that area, should be a bit of concern for CCP. It should be curtailed in some instances as it is defintely driving some of CCP’s paying customers away. Anything that hurts the bottom line is bad for business.

February 10, 2014 at 08:57 Reply
    1. Johnno

With The Mittani as their leader, what would you expect. The guy has no moral or dignity (remember his CSM participation at fanfest?) and only accept shitlords like himself as next door bro’s. Goons are scum.

February 10, 2014 at 09:15 Reply
      1. Savage

He used to be a lawyer in DC, what do you expect? An up standing member of society?

February 10, 2014 at 12:13 Reply
        1. Et Tu?

> what do you expect?

With him as a friend, free legal advise.

February 10, 2014 at 14:17 Reply
      2. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Amen to that.

February 10, 2014 at 16:25 Reply
      3. HeRealBadDatGuy

Yeah! and I heard he does devil worship stuff, is bad to his dog, and sometimes takes the last crumpet!!!

February 11, 2014 at 01:40 Reply
    2. Ciaphas Cyne

“Anything that hurts the bottom line is bad for business”

what a useless fucking sentence that is. goons actions in eve have brought in more subscriptions than amount of high-sec fuckery ever has. these metrics are measurable and i dont understand why whining highsec bears act like eve is losing subs when we all clearly see them skyrocketing after goons orchestrated BR.

February 10, 2014 at 15:02 Reply
      1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Who are you calling a “Highsec Bear”? I am a combat pilot in The Kadeshi.
        As for my comment, I have seen a lot of people unsub behind Goon’s pants-on-head fuckery.
        BTW, I have returned to college to pursue a Bachelors in Computer Science with a minor in Business Admin. My opinion has come from my observations framed in the context of my studies.

February 10, 2014 at 16:21 Reply
        1. Ciaphas Cyne

please tell me moar of your real life that no ones cares about.

eve has bad guys. real bad guys. i think thats cool. id rather have goons being assholes over a ‘no assholes allowed’ policy

February 10, 2014 at 18:10 Reply
          1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

I really don’t care what you think of my RL… It is better than yours.
            I’m just spending a mornimg on my day off, enjoying trolling idiots such as yourself that go for suckling on Mittens cock.

February 10, 2014 at 18:22
          2. Ciaphas Cyne

nothing screams confidence like telling people you dont know over the internet that your life is better than theirs.

February 10, 2014 at 19:25
          3. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Let’s see here… Semi-retired comfortably at 48, living on a sub-tropical island in a well restored 100 year old house, 4 blocks from the beach, where I can feed seagulls from my front porch. Going back to college for something to do. Got a wife, 3 grown children, and 8 grandkids that I spoil shamelessly. yup, my life is pretty good.
            As for the references, well, let’s just say you tow Mittens line very hard not to be in love with him.

February 10, 2014 at 20:40
          4. Ciaphas Cyne

a 48 year old man, who in between cock sucking references, likes to convince people he doesnt know… over the internet… that his life is ‘better than yours”. im sure youve raised some stellar offspring lol.

dude im super happy you like your life. it just looks pathetic when you gotta tell people… and well…you dont know me lol. maybe im a 47 year old man with a 120 year old house who had the money to retire somewhere nicer than the carolinas, a wife mistress and 27 grand kinds…..actually that sounds shit….. id rather stay 25 and childless tbh…

i am legit jelly you dont have to deal with snow right now if that makes u feel better.

February 11, 2014 at 13:19
          5. Chris

Its like people don’t realize ad hom does nothing but hurt their arguments :/

February 10, 2014 at 21:14
          6. Fartolio

ohnoes m8. eve does have real bad guys? tell me more please. because i was pretty shure eve has just bad jerks.

February 11, 2014 at 04:32
          7. Ciaphas Cyne

well i guess that depends on your definition of “bad guy”….

i consider racist, homophobic, sexist neck beards bad guys. you can call them jerks. doesnt really matter much lol. its just more fun to kill someone who you genuinely dont like….

February 11, 2014 at 13:12
      2. get real

How many of those new subs will stay? Most will be gone after a few months once they realise what large fights are really like?

At least you recognise that BR was totally orchestrated. Meaningless thunderdomes here we go.

February 10, 2014 at 17:41 Reply
      3. Chris

Not like N3PL donated titans to the cause or anything. Its like you think Goons are the saviours of eve :/

February 10, 2014 at 17:47 Reply
        1. Ciaphas Cyne

all null bears are the same to me. i just dont see a diff between what goons do and what the rest of null does. grr goons just doesnt make sense to me. if anything it should be grr bob but who know where those lovely bastards are hiding now.

February 10, 2014 at 18:08 Reply
          1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

BoB is an alliance that has been dead for years. The fact that you carry on about them means you are taking in Mittens bullshit hook, line, and sinker. So keep drinking his kool-aid and walk around with your head in a delusional cloud while spewing tinfoil conspiracy theories.
            So tell me… How does Mittens cock taste? Oh! That’s right, he tells you it is a teat and what comes out is special milk and you believe him completely. After all, would Master Mittens ever lie to you?
            Moron….

February 10, 2014 at 18:18
          2. Ciaphas Cyne

umm im in facwar…… got nothing to do with goons aside from when i kill them. plus if you knew…anything…about eve history you would know ex-bob are all over the cfc and n3pl

February 10, 2014 at 19:27
          3. Chris

I’ve met good people in goons. I’ve also met some of the biggest shitlords in eve from there. People who make you dumber just by reading their posts or listening to them speak. But, I don’t have a problem with them as a whole, I have a problem with their leadership.

I’d like to first compare Goons to china. Hordes of people, not technologically superior, but economically (arguably) and numerically they are superior. Their leadership spoon feeds their citizens propaganda in order to ensure their loyalty, and they don’t realize how much of a shithole they are really in. You cannot have a larger role in the organization without either believing the propaganda, or making people believe you believe it. Their top leader, does not much care for his individual members, just the inner circle, and pursues his own agendas (i.e. forever war against BoB which died years ago”).

Don’t worry, I’m not making N3PL some cheesy America Freedom metaphor. Its not accurate anyway. If I were it would likely be something more European.

Their leadership has constantly shown hypocrisy. For example, when a member of BoB passed away, they made fun of him. When Vile Rat passed away, suddenly its not okay to do that. Or just read pings or Ceo updates from them. The sheep may not notice it but as an outsider its glaringly obvious.

They have taken a game too far. From metagaming CCP into making poor game balance decisions, like tossing drakes into tracking titans, or creating tons of lag with domis. Obviously trying to make the only factor that matters in a fight numbers, not innovation and strategy. All the way to trying to get someone to commit suicide in RL.

Like I said, I don’t mind goons/CFC as a whole. Most are just people enjoying a game how they see fit. But the leadership is the cancer of eve. The quality of the game will not go forward until they stop holding so much sway.

February 10, 2014 at 21:11
    3. Scoutshonor

I agree with you 100% also any type of honor breaking should be cause a ban, say I tell you meet me at the sun with destroyers, I bring a T3, I should be banned, If I say the gate is clear and you die not only should I be banned but you should get two ships back, and if I join your corp. and clear out the hanger not only should I be banned but you need to get back triple what I stole.

February 10, 2014 at 15:03 Reply
      1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

I’m not talking about the normal Eve stuff… I’m talking about the intentional and deliberate attempt to drive people from the game..

February 10, 2014 at 17:50 Reply
        1. Wonder

Who would be the one to determine what was “normal Eve stuff” versus actions driving people from the game?

February 10, 2014 at 20:47 Reply
          1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

CCP would have the final say, of course. Did you really have to ask a question with such an obvious answer or are you really that dense?

Run along now, your village is looking for their idiot.

February 10, 2014 at 20:55
          2. Wonder

Yes I did, sense you seem to have it all figured out I figured you would be the judge. But seriously you just come off as a pitiful, butthurt, little bitch with your Grr Goon crap. Let it go, people read you spew and know what side you are on and never will take you seriously.

February 10, 2014 at 20:59
          3. lol

I’m going to have to ask you to dial 1-800-IAM-DUMB your village REALLY wants their idiot back and has setup this hotline just to help you find your way home.

February 10, 2014 at 21:01
      2. Eric loto

This is a troll right?

Lol yeah totally a troll. Let me try!

“I totally agree with you”

February 11, 2014 at 00:06 Reply
  40. Catch me if you can

Hehe, i know this guy….i recall bumping by him and his 24 mining alts in Geminate a while back…

February 10, 2014 at 09:29 Reply
  41. gg

[quote]however…the point to be taken here is not that it would have broke
    botlord or been some botlord violation…or whether or not it was covered
    by botlord or not, but that i should have ‘read between the lines’ in
    botlord more thoroughly to understand the true dynamics of the bromance
    between CFC and PL outside of the printed details of botlord.[/quote]

Lol this guy is retarded. There is no ‘readign between the lines’ there is no ‘it was covered
    by botlord or not’. This would have been a direct violation of the Botlord accords, and this guy should have known it if he had read them with comprehension. To be more precise here is what the accord states:

‘…No “sov fuckery” or organized renter harassment in designated home regions…’
    ‘…PL Home Regions: PL/BOT sov in Oasa, Outer Passage, Malpais, The Ѕpire, and the
    spattering of SОV 5 systеms currently under PL control. This is minus
    sov held by non-signatories…’

So what he wanted goons to do would have been a) sov fuckery b) in a PL home region (Oasa). I can totally see how that would not be a violation of the BOTLRD accords.

And for all the goons could have know, this could have easily been a play from within PL to get goons to violate the accords, so I am not at all surprised they acted this way. The only one who is surprised here is the the idiot CEO of ASH who thought goons would throw away the defensive umbrella that the accords give them in their ‘home’ regions. I will not go into why a 50k+ coalition made an accord with a 2k alliance. It is obvious that the still find them enough of a threat to their coalition to do it.

February 10, 2014 at 10:25 Reply
    1. Fartolio

Are you shure the 50k+ Coalition initiated BOTLRD?

February 10, 2014 at 11:15 Reply
      1. orly?

Who cares what he’s sure of? All that matters is what the accord is and whether or not one side or the other was willing to break it. In this case he’s spot on regarding the new agreement and they were clearly not willing.

February 10, 2014 at 14:26 Reply
        1. Fartolio

Ofc.Now what, they should break it just for the amusement of few good-to-nothing gaylords?

February 10, 2014 at 15:16 Reply
        2. Jacky Borchtlombeek

Test got it right. Instead of attacking PL and CFC directly, attack the renters. Break the renters and you break the block they provide for. End the free ships/SRP to the brainless plebs and you end the alliance.

If BOTLRD shows us anything, it is that the only thing the big blocks fear is something coming between them and their renters. That’s who BL and co should be terrorizing instead of risking their ships vs the block’s main fleets.
          Lets see how long the fun lasts if all they get to do is police those gigantic rental regions 24/7.

Think it’s time for someone to say thank you to Mittens en co for pointing this out to the rest of EVE..

February 13, 2014 at 23:27 Reply
  42. wtf?

How on earth anyone can have dealings Goons, the most vindictive and spiteful assholes in Eve, and not expect to be scammed, stitched up is beyone me. This director who actually trusted a goon is beyond stupid.
    I mean FFS, their Goons leader tried to get another player killed for his own sick amusement.
    I feel sorry for the guys who lost all their stuff through no fault of their own. I wonder how many subs this has cost CCP.

February 10, 2014 at 12:57 Reply
    1. Et Tu?

> the most vindictive and spiteful assholes in Eve,

Wait, I tough those were the EN24 comment regulars.

February 10, 2014 at 14:15 Reply
    2. Ciaphas Cyne

i would really like to know what goons do specifically that 99% of the eve player base doesnt also do. do you honestly believe goons are the only folks out there who will scam you and steal your shit?

also…umm…do you realize the level of stupid you reach when you say things like “goons cost subscriptions”? the only reason CCP would put up with a nutjob like Alex is if he brought in cash. and my god does he bring it in. look at the new subscriber uptick after BR….yea CCP is really hurting because of what null is doing…..fuckin moron….

February 10, 2014 at 14:58 Reply
      1. Broken EVE

Goons are 99% of the player base, that or thier pets, renters, eve-fluffers make up that number anyway.

This guy got scammed big deal!, some guys got stuff stuck in space, big deal! – Ive got stuff in null stations i havent touched since 2005 but it doesnt kill the game.
        Anyone who jumps ship because of losing stuff is looking for an excuse anyway.

I just wish CCP would try and nerf the ability to be a massive isk printing coalition and make Eve fun again – right now Eve is about as boring as it ever has been and Null sec is pointless.
        Staged fights to keep farming isk without anyone to challenege you for it, so you can RMT the ill gotten isk – I’m pretty sure that wasnt the vision of CCP when they thought up the concept of Eve all them years ago, when did that change?

February 10, 2014 at 19:57 Reply
        1. Ciaphas Cyne

goons are, at absolute best, about a 1/4 of the players base. the other 3/4 seems to hate them with extreme vitriol.

ill address this again, for the 1000th time, RMT is for the third world. no one in the west is selling isk for cash. the conversion rate is pathetic and anyone with a real job would be wasting their time on ISK sales. CFC has lots of power and influence but i doubt they risk it all on making a grand a month on illegal isk sales.

February 11, 2014 at 13:27 Reply
  43. Ciaphas Cyne

“the true dynamics of the bromance between CFC and PL”

on the eve of WW1….http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/britain_wwone/cousins_at_war_01.shtml

CFC and n3pl have one central thing in common. Both coalitions are headed by people who have a financial interest in the success of EVE online. En24, and especially TMC, are money makers and status symbols. As well as the various other blogs and community sites that the space famous may have, these sites depend on the popularity and longevity of the game.

now time for the tin foil. just as in real life, the powers that control the armies of the world (politicians, financiers, and despots) have more solidarity with other leadership than they do with their own populations. We do not fight for goons or pl. We all fight together for the benefit of eves upper class. Patriotism, while still existing in EVE, is largely replaced with the promise of the elusive and famed ‘gudfight’. Leadership acts like they hold the keys to the goodfights kingdom and so thousands of nullbears sign up to “be a part of something”

so does n3pl and goon leadership sit down together and decide how to wage war on their lower classes? does CCP issue a call down from on high “we want a big fight boys!” and they oblige. Give them content! is the call of the day…. better make up for HED….and two lackluster expacs….

pl are now clearly goon pets. the real question is…how long have they been goon pets? im gonna guess it was long before BR….long before n3 whelped theyre entire coalition… pl is the nazi space program that the american goon machine just cant say no to. these groups have engineered themselves some content. but it all seems VERY un-sandbox. those that got to the box early, and have convinced others to do the same, seem to have been given concrete to play with while we all dick around in the mud. the shadow of t20 is a long and dark one.

February 10, 2014 at 14:55 Reply
    1. hahahah

you are a dumb faggot but i find your tinfoiling intrigueing, thanks

February 11, 2014 at 03:33 Reply
      1. Ciaphas Cyne

i know its a misconception but i just assume every homophobic is in the closet and hates themselves…cause really….how do you hate someone else for being gay? seems silly.

February 11, 2014 at 13:23 Reply
  44. J____

Representing one of the alliances that resided in Drone Lands, that earned our our space, that fought in the wars, the defended the space from BL and CFC whenever they attacked, even defending PL systems while they were deployed, I totally related to this Tard’s thoughts when PL decided to basically tell everyone, renters and non renters (like us) asside to basically Pack up. In the end our alliance, while not happy with the situation, were left with 2-3 choices. One of which is resist, another was to make a deal with CFC (aka the devil) and the other was simply pack up, relocated and prepare for future operations with our integrity intact. We chose the latter as the other two were 100% certain to end in disaster. But the final chapter has not been written on this episode.

February 10, 2014 at 19:52 Reply
    1. Ciaphas Cyne

that is the truth. the bad blood n3pl have made in its own coalition is gonna bite them on the ass.

February 10, 2014 at 20:27 Reply
      1. Kadeshi Grunt

While I agree there is a significant relationship between pl and goonss which did screw over the rest of N3, the reason for the purges as of late is to do with alliances that did not pull their weight in the war. I imagine soon as the CFC, Finish the grind you will see internal purges within their coalition

February 10, 2014 at 23:24 Reply
  45. guestfuckgoons

PL = CFC they run this game to make isk, look forward to the big blue donut or do something to stop them,. DONT FUCKING SEND THEM ISK YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT NOOBLORD>

February 10, 2014 at 20:26 Reply
  46. fh6657

the jovians will return soon

February 10, 2014 at 22:28 Reply
  47. Bob The Shop

Does this violate the new TOS in relation to impersonation at all? I’m FAR to lazy to check.

February 10, 2014 at 23:38 Reply
    1. Dirk MacGirk

February 10, 2014 at 23:55 Reply
  48. DrkyDrky

The biggest error this kid made was that he approached TheMittani when he should’ve approached Mactep or Elo Knight.
    O well! I hope rest of you future N3PL turncoats don’t make the same fatal mistake

February 11, 2014 at 18:21 Reply
  49. mr nobody

You were told to GTFO because you did a shit job defending your space

Oct 2013 1,729 kills pretty good
    Nov 2013 300 Ok a bad month but lest see over the long term
    Dec 2013 20 Hmm Get your act togother
    Jan 2014 25 Fuck it GTFO

February 12, 2014 at 05:11 Reply
  50. bob

is it too soon to say vile rat sucks satans dick as far as hating goons go?

February 13, 2014 at 22:14 Reply