On the 28th of January, Brave Collective [BRAVE]’s executor, Cagali Cagali, released a State of the Alliance speech following recent events in order to clarify the alliance’s situation and future direction:
– The Cloud Ring campaign is proceeding well
– The Initiative. [INIT.]’s resistance is steadfastly increasing, with major battles expected over valuable moons.
– Setbacks to the campaign were caused due to Escalating Entropy [CHAOS] destroying the staging Fortizar citadel in the 9-4RP2 system.
– Escalating Entropy’s turn from friend to enemy defies reason.
– Mordus Angels [MoA] have been great allies but are occupied at the moment and will not be able to assist the alliance at the time.
– Pandemic Horde [REKTD] are unable to help either due to standings issues.
– Brave Collective will remain in Cloud Ring, due in part to the current political uncertainty.
– All options regarding Brave Collective’s future move are on the table.
– In the meantime, the alliance will entrench itself in the region, deploying citadels and making it harder for hostiles to evict it.
– Most of the space can be given up except the 9-4RP2 and XZH-4x systems.
– Brave Collective has currently no answer for Pandemic Legion and Northern Coalition.’s super capital escalation.
– Pilots should train towards capitals in order for the alliance to attain a critical mass in order to force off the field said alliances.
– Morale is the most important thing in the alliance.
– Stay classy.
– The staging Fortizar in DO6H-Q system in Fade is to be abandoned and no fight offered for it.
– Enthusiasm is the key to Brave Collective’s rebirth and continued growth.
– Use the opportunity to make ISK in Cloud Ring but be in standing fleets and prepared for PvP at the drop of a hat.
– Upgrades are being installed in several systems with plans to expand and upgrade more space.
– Brave Collective will not engage in one sided fights.
The original post of the SotA can be found here.