Comments

Over the past fifteen months a task force naming itself “Band of Brothers” comprised mainly of various Black Legion, Pandemic Legion, and Northern Coalition members has been delivering destruction upon the Imperium held regions of Fountain and Delve.

This series of high value targets being destroyed has been an increasing danger to the Imperium members. And while these strikes are nothing new, the continuous nature of such a conflict has begun weighing on the members. A few days ago an individual within the Imperium contacted me with their concern over a recent Wyvern being destroyed by the aforementioned group. For those who may not know, the fact that an Imperium individual is reaching out to me of all people is particularly telling. The Imperium would consider me an “enemy of the state” for my analysis pieces often critiquing the ongoing nature of their coalition. This individual reaching out to me would suggest they have run out of options within their own group. The Bastion Wyvern was destroyed by the “Band of Brothers” group using the character Lee Lin Chin of FAYN Industries, Initiative Associates, to light the cyno. Based on evewho, the character is only 3 months old and had joined FAYN Industries after only a month. This would suggest that it may be an alt of another character in the corp, or simply put FAYN Industries has some rather low requirements to join.

The individual contacting me provided this evidence incriminating the character.

They also stated that as part of the rules, if a renter/alliance member of another group is part of an awox, it is the responsibility if that particular group to SRP the ship destroyed. This is not uncommon or atypical of renter alliances. In such situation FAYN Industries, or Initiative would owe the individual who had their Wyvern destroyed compensation. As of now, FAYN Industries/Initiative have refused to pay anything back. This could be due to the string of losses suffered by Initiative or simply being unable to enforce the rules.

In either case I was fortunate enough to speak with Jason Knight Knight of Black Legion and one of the active members of the “Band of Brothers” group terrorizing Imperium space. He corroborated the claim from my initial contact and stated that they did indeed use Lee Lin Chin. Whether Initiative will do anything about FAYN Industries to pay back the victim remains to be seen. “Band of Brothers” looks keen on continuing to exploit the security weaknesses of Initiative Associates rental program making future similar situations likely.

1. Punky260

What is the news here? Someone used a spy to awox a super? Erm, that is common practise you know?

November 12, 2018 at 08:41 Reply
  2. Reaper

i wonder why you didnt get srp for that. i call this your own stupid fault.

November 12, 2018 at 11:27 Reply
  3. Ghost Busters

Doesn’t show nothing about a Cyno. Doesn’t show nothing about lee lin guy doing a cyno. So there are no facts or pictures or video on this. This was his damn fault flying in nul lsec with a red, and a neutral in system. I think the init and infensus rules are don’t fly alone when reds and neutrals are in system.

November 12, 2018 at 12:54 Reply
  4. Dark Shines
    November 12, 2018 at 13:16 Reply
  5. Chysgoda

Hey that’s my screenshot

November 12, 2018 at 14:46 Reply
  6. Harbinger

Agreed.
    Happens all the time. This is why you usually don’t super krab in the same system frequented by regular members. It’s an AWOX waiting to happen.

Also, it’s a Seraph 9 Basekrab post, what did you expect?

November 12, 2018 at 14:51 Reply
  7. monkeyface

Someone needs to tell the Panfam propaganda team they are the last man standing and can disband.

November 12, 2018 at 16:33 Reply
    1. Harbinger

So the “Goon Side” is allowed to throw Propaganda around and the “Panfam Side” isn’t? Oh wait, it’s not “Propaganda” if it’s your side that’s doing it.

November 13, 2018 at 11:41 Reply
  8. Nogunata Stevesan

Unfortunately I must agree that this is not one of the better articles on this page. Being a random long term casual I understand what the article describes, but it doesn’t have any substance nor does it comply to any other standards of journalism, even sounded tainted, biased. Therefor I didn’t enjoy the read. Just to let the writer know.

November 13, 2018 at 09:26 Reply
  9. Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.

November 15, 2018 at 11:36 Reply
  10. we get alot of Information from this blog.We href=”http://skyappzsoftware.in/”> website design in salem truly value your post and keep writting such informative article.

November 22, 2018 at 06:09 Reply