Comments

The October Release, scheduled for Tuesday the 9th, is slated to bring a whole bunch of what CCP Games is terming “light balance changes.” Some of the included changes are due to high demand from the community such as tweaks to the Damavik slot layout, and the new module Zero-Point Mass Entangler. However, other changes are seen as band-aids, such as removal of nullification on combat interceptors, and upside-down “new” ECM mechanics.

Interceptors – Fear Traveling, Again!

Half of the current line up of interceptors will be stripped of their primary uses by capsuleers, Interdiction nullification. Interdiction nullification is being removed from the following ships:

Some saving grace, Caldari’s Fleet Intercepter, the Crow, is having it’s Agility reduced to 3.25 (was 3.7). CSM 13 Winter Summit minutes note, “the Crow being the only fleet interceptor that can’t get a sub 2.0 align time, which throws it out of balance with the other fleet interceptors.” Hitting that critical sub-2 second align time, allows interceptors to “insta-warp” (achieving a sub 2.0 align time means the server has a single tick before placing the ship in warp).

CCP Justification

Polling Community feedback and transparency from CCP on why they make changes has grown tenfold this year. CSM 13 Winter Summit minutes have been release and with it some insight towards the changes to interceptors, as it looks to be direct suggestion from CSM 13 Brisc Rubal.

[N]ullification in general is controversial. Brisc Rubal would want to see every player make a choice when flying an interceptor, whether it is fast hard hitting ship or for travel.

The Judge pointed out that while CCP may find that interceptors usage stats look good, players only other opinion is to use a yacht. No mention of T3 cruisers were made.

The goal of adding nullification was to give combat capabilities and encourage more use, and more activity.
– CCP Fozzie

During further discussion at CSM 13’s Winter meeting on Nullification, CCP Rise talked about how there is a range of things which could be done to change nullification, that isn’t the difficult part, but says that CCP still isn’t convinced that nullification is having a net negative effect on activity. It is noted within the minutes that, “answers CCP may get from the CSM is not necessarily the same as what the rest of the players may say about this, there may be different groups of players with different feelings about this.”

Closing Thoughts

There is a lot to take in, and trying to weigh the numerous ideas and suggestions on how to balance ‘combat nullification’ combo’ed with “insta-warp” isn’t the description of a dream job. After my own return to HighSec, interceptors became my way of returning to NullSec for day trips. While I utilize them mostly as worry-free ferry, should they only having the tank of a shuttle would have stopped my trips. Smart bombing gate camps are the current partial counter to travel-ceptors, a well tanked Raptor could bypass this tactic. With the nerf to the Crow, looks like I will need to have the corp fitter see if any of the other options can still achieve what the Raptor could do pre-patch.

In addition to this, the October release brings a number of visual fixes and improvements, as well as some changes that should increase performance, including the removal of area of effect damage when a titan class hull is destroyed.
– CCP FALCON

* Author has updated the classification of the reduction in the Crow’s Agility to a buff.

Source https://www.eveonline.com/article/pg4qav/october-release-deployment-information

1. Derpa

The crow agility is a buff fyi

October 8, 2018 at 03:02 Reply
  2. Grr

Yes again let’s make a change because of larg2 fleets fuck the solo guy AGAIN

October 8, 2018 at 09:05 Reply
  3. lunchreader

yeah the poorer guy will use it for travel and yet what’s wrong with that ? it does not mean he can’t fail a gate or be shot somewhere, it just means its unlikely, so why trying to change a thing that works in the game… It’s not about big fleets, it’s about the small guy doing on a roam on enemy lines that matters, that’s the one having fun. May be too much fun for delvish heaven region ?

October 8, 2018 at 11:24 Reply
  4. Adam Verkalen

Insta-WARP, not wrap. 🙂

October 8, 2018 at 19:59 Reply
  5. Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

October 16, 2018 at 08:34 Reply
  6. Investments in most securities contain risks.

November 23, 2018 at 04:49 Reply
  7. Investments in most securities involve risks.

November 23, 2018 at 05:33 Reply
  8. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.

November 23, 2018 at 10:50 Reply
  9. You truly ensure it is seem to be really easy with your speech having said that i in locating this kind of theme being basically some thing which I really believe I had in no way have an understanding of. Them type of senses also complicated and also substantial in my situation. We are wanting ahead of time in your next organize, I will seek to obtain the comprehension than me! You truly ensure it is seem to be really easy with your speech having said that i in locating this kind of theme being basically some thing which I really believe I had in no way have an understanding of. Them type of senses also complicated and also substantial in my situation. We are wanting ahead of time in your next organize, I will seek to obtain the comprehension than me!

November 28, 2018 at 20:15 Reply
  10. ปั้ม Like ฟรี, จ้างปั้มไลค์, ปั้มรูป, ปั้มเพจ เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการยอดไลค์เพจเพจเยอะๆ, ปั้มไลค์ครบวงจร, รับเพิ่ม Like Fanpage Facebook ราคาพิเศษ เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการเพิ่ม Like Fanpage ให้ดูเป็นความน่าเชื่อถือของร้าน, รับเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์, โกงไลค์, กดไลค์, บริการปั้มไลค์ฟรี, จ้างไลค์, ปั้มเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, Up Like Fanpage, การเพิ่ม Like เป็นการเพิ่มโอกาสทางการขายสินค้าของคุณนั่นเอง ด้วยงานบริการเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจระดับมืออาชีพ ประสบการณ์การทำงานหลายปี, บริการเพิ่ม Like ให้แฟนเพจของคุณ โดยทีมงานระดับมืออาชีพ ในระยะเวลาอันสั้นและราคาถูก รับประกันไลค์จากคนไทย 100%, ปั้มไลค์ ในโทรศัพท์, รับทำเพจสินค้าพร้อมยอดไลค์, Add Like Fanpage, จ้างไลค์รูป, บริการเพิ่มไลค์เฟสบุ๊คให้แฟนเพจ, รับปั้มไลค์รูป, ปั่นไลค์, เพิ่มไลค์ฟรี, ไลค์แฟนเพจ, ปั้มไลค์มือถือ, รับเพิ่มไลค์, ไลค์เพจ, รับ Like Fanpage, รับไลค์ครบวงจรทั่วไทย, เพิ่ม Like, บริการปั้มไลค์แฟนเพจฟรี, ปั้มไลค์รูปเฟส, เพิ่มไลค์, ปั้มโพสต์, ปั้มไลค์เพจ, บริการเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจฟรี, ไลค์แฟนเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์ง่ายๆ, รับเพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ เป็นการโปรโมทแฟนเพจ เพื่อเพิ่มยอดขายสินค้าได้, เพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ, ปั้มไลค์ทั่วไป, ปั้มไลค์เพจคนไทย, ปั้มยอดไลค์เป็นคนไทย 100%, รับทำเพจเฟสบุ๊ค, กดไลค์แฟนเพจ, ไลค์แฟนเพจราคาถูก, รับทำไลค์ครบวงจร, ปั้มไลค์เพจฟรี, เพิ่มไลค์คนไทย, ปั้มไลค์ราคาถูก, เพิ่มไลค์แฟนเพจ ราคาถูก, ไลค์แฟนเพจได้สูงสุดหนึ่งล้านไลค์, จ้างกดไลค์, จ้างเพิ่มไลค์, ปั้มเพจ, ปั้มไลค์ฟรี, ปั้มไลค์รูป Facebook, รับทำไลค์แฟนเพจจำนวนมาก, รับปั้มไลค์เพจ, ปั้มไลค์เฟสบุ๊ค, ปั้มไลค์แฟนเพจ, รับไลค์แฟนเพจ, ปั้มไลค์สถานะ, รับสร้างแฟนเพจพร้อมยอดไลค์, กดไลค์รูป, รับจ้างกดไลค์, Auto Like, ไลค์คนไทย 100%, รับจ้างเพิ่มไลค์, รับจ้างปั้มไลค์, เพิ่มไลค์เพจ ราคาถูก, ซื้อไลค์แฟนเพจ, Pump Like, ปั้มไลค์รูป, Like Fanpage, ปั้มไลค์เพจ Facebook, ปั้มไลค์ Facebook, เพิ่มไลค์เพจ, แฟนเพจพร้อมยอดไลค์, กด Like

December 3, 2018 at 17:06 Reply
  11. This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
    moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent
    job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

December 3, 2018 at 22:19 Reply
  12. Thank you for another excellent article. The place else may just anyone
    get that kind of info in such an ideal means of
    writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m on the look for such information.

December 4, 2018 at 20:57 Reply
  13. Genuinely when someone doesn’t understand after
    that its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it takes place.

December 5, 2018 at 08:41 Reply
  14. Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff prior to and you are simply too
    great. I really like what you’ve got right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the best way during which you assert it.

You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart.

I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.

December 5, 2018 at 18:36 Reply
  15. What’s up, this weekend is nice designed for me, for the
    reason that this time i am reading this impressive informative paragraph here
    at my home.

December 7, 2018 at 03:06 Reply
  16. Hello there, You have done an incredible job.

I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

December 7, 2018 at 08:26 Reply