Comments

On behalf of CCP Customer Support I want to welcome you all to GM Week!

It‘s been way too long since we, the Game Masters, showed our faces in New Eden and we want to crawl out of our little boxes for a while and join you all on Tranquility for a week of activities, as well as shed some light on the inner workings of the Customer Support department.

We‘ll be hosting some events and competitions both in-game and on various Social Media platforms, and will generally be more visible wherever we go.

Here are some examples of what we‘ll be up to:

• The Scavenger hunt: We will hide a GM or two in various locations throughout New Eden. Hints will be dropped on our Social Media channels and in-game, and the first player to find a GM flying a ship with a pretty stupid name will get a prize.
  • Caravans: We are enlisting the help of a popular streamer to lead us into glorious battle. Our fitting skills are unmatched (or unheard of, can‘t remember which) and our path will be littered with wrecks!
  • Art Competition, Part Deux: Remember the one we held back in 2015… we‘re doing it again, because the results from last time were awesome!
  • Name a GM: A brave GM has been volunteered to drop his old name and take up a new one selected by you, the community. This can‘t possibly go wrong!
  • Reddit AMA: All your questions will almost be answered.

And more…

Now, of course we realize that our scintillating personalities and near godlike charm (…lol) may not be enough for our community, so we got our dear friends in the Art department to take a break from fixing the lag, and whip up a new SKIN for us to use during GM Week, which you can see above – the Combat Medic SKIN!

This SKIN will be available for the Augoror, Exequror, Osprey and Scythe, and will be used as the primary reward in many of our events.

Additionally we‘ll also have a selection of new Customer Support themed vanity items to give out over the next days. Iconic items such as the “Logs“ and the “Which to eat first, Sandwich or Spaghetti conundrum“ will find their way to the cargo holds of the bravest of all capsuleers.

We will be sending out daily news items where we sum up the previous day‘s events and will give a heads up about the next happenings, and will be writing a bunch of interesting words about ourselves, what we do and how we do it. So stay tuned!

Keep an eye on this news feed, and the CCP Customer Support Twitter Feed at @CCP_Help for all the latest details of GM Week!

1. Truth

How about doing something that.. i dunno.. players care about.

Fix AFK cloaking.
    Limit wardecs.
    How about an extra re-map to show your appreciation.

Everything on that list makes me want to AVOID loggin into Eve, in addition to the usual suspects of harassment from ‘1337’ players.

August 20, 2018 at 18:43 Reply
    1. ntzntzntz

dude, go play WoW if EvE is too challenging for you

August 23, 2018 at 07:34 Reply
    2. Abbot Jackson

I hope you get syphilis in your eyes.

August 28, 2018 at 00:13 Reply
    3. O

Mate just don’t login. Will be happy to see the back of players like you. It’s the game and the mechanics, go play candy crush.

August 28, 2018 at 09:05 Reply
  2. chase

i love how the first reply is from a newb complaining about afk cloaking and war decs

August 20, 2018 at 22:49 Reply
  3. Abbot Jackson

CCP is so cringe.

August 28, 2018 at 00:14 Reply
  4. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

August 28, 2018 at 13:26 Reply
  5. My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

August 31, 2018 at 00:51 Reply
  6. Excellent website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

September 1, 2018 at 11:02 Reply
  7. Hi there, I found your blog by means of Google while looking for a related matter, your website got here up, it seems great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks

September 4, 2018 at 04:03 Reply
  8. This is a topic which is near to my heart… Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

September 8, 2018 at 03:06 Reply
  9. Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

September 9, 2018 at 04:25 Reply
  10. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto aMost impoprtant point is choosing words

September 16, 2018 at 13:15 Reply