Hey folks. Now that the final owners of the outposts and conquerable stations are set in stone we are implementing the addition of alliance logos and customized descriptions for the 95 station monuments that were added across nullsec.
We have been approached by two alliances with a special request related to these monuments. These alliances wished to have the monument for one of the conquerable stations belonging to one of them reflect the logo of the other alliance instead as a special gesture in honour of a member of the community who has passed away. We have decided to accept this request and we would now like to open the same offer to others in the interest of fairness.
If you are the executor of an alliance that owned one of the conquerable stations or special outposts that received monuments yesterday and you wish to voluntarily request that the monument reflect a different alliance’s logo for some specific special purpose please coordinate with the CEO of the corporation that last owned the station, as well as the executor of the “destination” alliance and have all three of you send evemails to the character “CCP Fozzie” with the details of the request. We’ll accept requests until downtime on Wednesday June 20th.
In order to take this action we will need:
1. The details of which station monument you wish to swap logos on, and what alliance’s logo you wish to display
2. Confirmation of the request from three characters:
– the CEO of the corporation that last owned the station
– the executor corp CEO of the alliance that last owned the station
– the executor corp CEO of the alliance whose logo you wish to display on the monument
3. A detailed explanation of the special circumstances that motivate the request
The last chance to send in one of these requests will be TQ downtime (11:00) on Wednesday June 20th 2018.