Hey folks. Now that the final owners of the outposts and conquerable stations are set in stone we are implementing the addition of alliance logos and customized descriptions for the 95 station monuments that were added across nullsec.

We have been approached by two alliances with a special request related to these monuments. These alliances wished to have the monument for one of the conquerable stations belonging to one of them reflect the logo of the other alliance instead as a special gesture in honour of a member of the community who has passed away. We have decided to accept this request and we would now like to open the same offer to others in the interest of fairness.

If you are the executor of an alliance that owned one of the conquerable stations or special outposts that received monuments yesterday and you wish to voluntarily request that the monument reflect a different alliance’s logo for some specific special purpose please coordinate with the CEO of the corporation that last owned the station, as well as the executor of the “destination” alliance and have all three of you send evemails to the character “CCP Fozzie” with the details of the request. We’ll accept requests until downtime on Wednesday June 20th.

In order to take this action we will need:

1. The details of which station monument you wish to swap logos on, and what alliance’s logo you wish to display

2. Confirmation of the request from three characters:

– the CEO of the corporation that last owned the station
– the executor corp CEO of the alliance that last owned the station
– the executor corp CEO of the alliance whose logo you wish to display on the monument

3. A detailed explanation of the special circumstances that motivate the request

The last chance to send in one of these requests will be TQ downtime (11:00) on Wednesday June 20th 2018.

Thanks everyone!

[ Original Announcement ]

1. Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the supply?

July 13, 2018 at 14:17 Reply
  2. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

July 13, 2018 at 19:19 Reply
  3. You are a very clever person!

July 13, 2018 at 20:03 Reply
  4. Wow, great article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.

July 14, 2018 at 02:01 Reply
  5. I just couldn’t go away your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual provide to your guests? Is going to be back often in order to investigate cross-check new posts.

July 14, 2018 at 19:23 Reply
  6. Major thankies for the post.Much thanks again. Cool.

July 15, 2018 at 02:06 Reply
  7. Thanks for giving your ideas right here. The other matter is that whenever a problem develops with a laptop motherboard, persons should not take the risk connected with repairing that themselves for if it is not done properly it can lead to permanent damage to the full laptop. It’s usually safe to approach a dealer of your laptop for that repair of that motherboard. They have technicians who’ve an knowledge in dealing with mobile computer motherboard challenges and can get the right diagnosis and accomplish repairs.

July 15, 2018 at 12:43 Reply
  8. Beautiful quiet 1-room apartment / kitchen / bath / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / washing machine In the countryside, comfortable, at the end of a cul-de-sac, bright quiet 1-room apartment with separate, private entrance. The apartment was completely renovated in May 2018 and refurbished. Parking is available on the public road and are always available. The apartment has a 40 inch satellite TV, a washing machine, as well as internet (wi-fi) for a small fee. An iron and ironing board are also available. In the kitchen you will find an oven with ceramic hob, a dishwasher, a refrigerator with 4-star freezer, a coffee machine, kettle and a toaster. The chocolate “shop” factory outlet of the world-famous brand Ritter Sport as well as the Ritter Museum and the Ritter Museums-Café can be reached after about 450 meters or 6 minutes on foot. For nature lovers, the beautiful Schönbuch forest invites you right outside the front door to walks or hikes. Waldenbuch is located on the northern edge of the forest and the natural park Schönbuch about 17 km south of Stuttgart and has about 8500 inhabitants. It is about 14 km to Böblingen, 19 km to Tübingen and about 12 km to the Messe Stuttgart. Idyllically located in the valley, Waldenbuch today radiates a special charm with its half-timbered houses, fountains and seasons in the historic old town center. Both the town church of St. Veit with its 36 meter high church tower and the beautiful castle delight the guests. 24h check-in by arrangement possible Food discounters such as Lidl, DM drugstore market, penny market and beverage market can be reached on foot in about 5 to 20 minutes. Due to the quiet but central location of the apartment is by car in a short time in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen the outlet city Metzingen or Sindelfingen.

July 15, 2018 at 13:14 Reply
  9. Excellent web site. Lots of helpful information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

July 15, 2018 at 15:53 Reply
  10. I have seen a great deal of useful factors on your internet site about pc’s. However, I’ve the opinion that notebook computers are still less than powerful enough to be a good selection if you normally do jobs that require loads of power, such as video modifying. But for world-wide-web surfing, word processing, and a lot other popular computer work they are fine, provided you cannot mind the little screen size. Many thanks for sharing your notions.

July 15, 2018 at 15:57 Reply
  11. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I added a new list. This one is smaller, but still useful. I think the next one will be bigger.

July 15, 2018 at 16:03 Reply
  12. Thanks – Enjoyed this blog post, can I set it up so I receive an update sent in an email every time you write a new post?

July 15, 2018 at 16:38 Reply
  13. Great website! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also

July 15, 2018 at 19:13 Reply
  14. I was just seeking this info for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Generally the top websites are full of garbage.

July 15, 2018 at 19:58 Reply
  15. Thanks for the tips you have provided here. Something else I would like to mention is that laptop memory needs generally rise along with other innovations in the technological innovation. For instance, if new generations of processor chips are made in the market, there’s usually a related increase in the shape calls for of both laptop memory as well as hard drive room. This is because the software program operated through these cpus will inevitably rise in power to make use of the new technologies.

July 16, 2018 at 10:49 Reply
  16. I have seen loads of useful factors on your web site about computers. However, I’ve got the opinion that netbooks are still less than powerful more than enough to be a option if you normally do tasks that require a lot of power, just like video touch-ups. But for website surfing, microsoft word processing, and quite a few other common computer functions they are just fine, provided you may not mind the tiny screen size. Thanks for sharing your notions.

July 16, 2018 at 20:05 Reply
  17. Thanks for the guidelines you have contributed here. Yet another thing I would like to say is that laptop memory needs generally increase along with other advancements in the engineering. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are brought to the market, there’s usually a corresponding increase in the scale preferences of both personal computer memory and also hard drive room. This is because the program operated simply by these cpus will inevitably increase in power to benefit from the new technology.

July 16, 2018 at 22:59 Reply
  18. I have learned some new things from your web site about computer systems. Another thing I’ve always believed is that laptop computers have become a product that each residence must have for most reasons. They provide convenient ways to organize households, pay bills, shop, study, focus on music and in some cases watch television shows. An innovative technique to complete every one of these tasks is a laptop computer. These computer systems are portable ones, small, potent and easily transportable.

July 17, 2018 at 01:30 Reply
  19. It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more things approximately it!

July 17, 2018 at 06:23 Reply