Comments

I finally got some time to get into the new content last night and I snuck into EVE and prepared to go Abyss diving.

First off what ship to use? I had a slew of old ships in the hanger but since I used to run level four missions way back in a railgun Rokh, I felt nostalgic and grabbed an Eagle I never had a good use for and refit it for diving into pockets.

Here’s the fit:

We’ll talk more about why its a killmail later.

The ship has a decent shield buffer, a booster for emergencies, optimal range around 44 km with antimatter. Judging on what I read it was vast overkill for tier 1 and 2 pocket rats, but I didn’t want to go too small at first since I’d done no diving on Singularity.

I went on the market in Dodixie and paid a heavy price for 5 Calm gamma filaments. These types of pockets were tier 1 and gave a boost to ships’ shield strength. I wasn’t taking any chances here.

I did my diving from low sec (since I can’t go safely into high sec, natch) and did five dives. Lost some drones here and there as I learned about the structures that automatically targeted “rogue automata” and a couple times activated the shield booster, but for the most part I had no trouble at all in the sites and completed them in 10-15 minutes easily.

In five sites I picked up 6 more filaments, three calm (tier 1) and three agitated (tier 2), some Cystalline Isogen-10 and Zero-Point Condensate used in manufacturing of the Abyss ships and modules, a Medium disintigrator (cool!), and three Decayed mutaplasmids (which is the lowest quality of four types), a medium shield booster, x-large shield booster, and a small shield extender.

On the return from the fifth dive, there was a hostile Magus waiting for me. And to make matters worse, there was a null sec fleet going on and I didn’t want to call for help to distract from that null doing important things. I tried to give the Magus a run for his money by targeting his drones and after a while he was running low on them and I knew he would never break my tank at this rate, but I also knew I had no chance of shaking him off or killing him and I wasn’t going to call for help. He, however, had no issue calling for backup and two battleships arrived to finish me off. Oh well, #SpaceRich.

Back in station, I decided to use the mutaplasmids to see what I could build:

The Medium Shield booster turned out nice, small shield extender is a bit of a bust, and the X-Large shield booster got really hit hard in the powergrid usage department for modest gains in performance.

Overall I had fun, and plan to run some more once I get a new ship ready and get an alt equipped to back me up for when I come out.

– Kirith Kodachi

We are proud to bring you the stories, opinions and musings of a long time pilot who has dabbled in everything New Eden has to offer, he writes and podcasts about his opinions and adventures at Ninveah.

1. Like these human hair wigs https://youtu.be/3KO3e4I3_24! I’ve lots of complaints. This goes for rather much many of the frontal lace wigs https://youtu.be/3KO3e4I3_24

June 19, 2018 at 04:31 Reply
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Many thanks|

July 10, 2018 at 15:24 Reply
  3. Good blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!|

July 11, 2018 at 00:09 Reply
  4. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to obtain newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.|

July 11, 2018 at 01:56 Reply
  5. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!|

July 11, 2018 at 14:45 Reply
  6. Thanks to my father who told me on the topic of this website, this web site is really awesome.|

July 16, 2018 at 11:58 Reply
  7. May I simply just say what a relief to uncover a person that really understands what they are discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.|

July 17, 2018 at 04:53 Reply
  8. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!|

July 17, 2018 at 13:25 Reply
  9. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?|

July 18, 2018 at 00:03 Reply
  10. Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for any job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot. Our lessons give a mix of text message, video, interactives, and troubles to practice what you might have learned, so you can learn the basics and more of Access, Surpass, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to higher use these programs at work and life. Let’s get going!

July 20, 2018 at 21:26 Reply
  11. Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for any job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot. Our lessons give you a mix of text message, video, interactives, and troubles to practice what you might have learned, so you can learn the basics and more of Access, Surpass, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to higher use these programs at work and life. Let’s get going!

July 22, 2018 at 06:41 Reply
  12. Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for any job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot. Our lessons give you a mix of text message, video, interactives, and troubles to practice what you have learned, so you can learn the basics and more of Access, Exceed, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to higher use these programs at work and life. Let’s start!

July 22, 2018 at 14:16 Reply
  13. Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for any job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot. Our lessons give you a mix of textual content, video, interactives, and issues to practice what you might have learned, so you can learn the basics and more of Access, Stand out, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to higher use these programs during working hours and life. Let’s get going!

July 22, 2018 at 16:13 Reply
  14. Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for any job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot. Our lessons give you a mix of textual content, video, interactives, and troubles to practice what you have learned, so you can learn the basics and more of Access, Stand out, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to higher use these programs at work and life. Let’s begin!

July 22, 2018 at 22:46 Reply