Comments

As many of you are no doubt aware CCP announced at this year’s fanfest that there will not be one based in Iceland for 2019. Instead, they will provide further support to the other events that go on throughout the year, as well as look to create one for East Coast US at a currently unannounced location.

Over the lifetime of the game, many player-run events have sprung up all over the globe which ultimately led to the creation of the EVEmeet site. One of the major European events is EVEsterdam, in Amsterdam, NL.

EVEsterdam tends to take place around November, which is only a short time after EVE Vegas, possibly as a smaller alternative for those players based in Europe. It tends to be focused on one main day with little major announcements from CCP though their involvement has grown as they tend to send over a couple of developers to interact with the players each year. Due to the recent announcement from CCP about their intention to help support this event the organizers have recently stated on their Facebook page that there will not be one in 2018. This is so that they can focus on the event taking place in 2019 with the support of CCP, which may include a change in date and location depending on the outcome of those discussions.

As part of this statement, they have also asked for more support from the playerbase themselves. Mainly focused on those who can provide contacts for in or out of game sponsorship and presenters. This is a trend that seems to be occurring more and more throughout all meets across the globe, the need for players who are able to talk about a specific aspect of the game, or community, which would hopefully expand on the programme for the event and enhance the experience of those who attend. Therefore if you do have any experience or contacts for the requested positions please contact them at [email protected] to show your support.

EN24 will provide further updates on this and any other event as they occur. Hopefully, we may even see some of you at upcoming events soon.

1. I added a new list today. I’m going to try to find new sites in a slightly different way. Read all about it by clicking the link above.

June 23, 2018 at 17:47 Reply
  2. I added a new list today. I’m going to try to find new sites in a slightly different way. Read all about it by clicking the link above.

June 24, 2018 at 16:04 Reply
  3. I hope you’re having a great weekend! Here’s a new list of proxies.

June 24, 2018 at 17:08 Reply
  4. Looking for a good time? Visit http://www.camgirl.pw and have yourself a whole lot of fun.

June 24, 2018 at 18:58 Reply
  5. I hope you’re having a great weekend! Here’s a new list of proxies.

June 24, 2018 at 19:13 Reply
  6. Looking for a good time? Visit http://www.camgirl.pw and have yourself a whole lot of fun.

June 24, 2018 at 23:58 Reply
  7. Cool info! Interesting info over this web. I spent some hours searching for such tips. I’ll also share it with some friends interested in it. Right now with the task done, I’ll visit some online Cams. Thank you!!

June 25, 2018 at 11:49 Reply
  8. I added a new list today. I changed how I scrape to get more results. Read my post for more details.

June 25, 2018 at 13:10 Reply
  9. I added a new list today. I changed how I scrape to get more results. Read my post for more details.

June 25, 2018 at 14:13 Reply
  10. Super! Interesting info over this web. I spent 1 hour searching for such article. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. Finished with the search done, I will watch some online Webcams. Thank you!!

June 25, 2018 at 14:35 Reply
  11. Here’s a new list of free proxies. I hope you all are having a great Monday.

June 25, 2018 at 16:50 Reply
  12. The week has just begun and that means it’s time to relieve some stress. You’ve got plenty of work ahead of you. You’ll need all the relaxation you can sneak in. No one can melt the stress like a cam girl can. At http://www.camgirl.pw you’re sure to find a cutie that will make you forget all about whatever was stressing you out.

June 25, 2018 at 17:57 Reply
  13. I’ve got a fresh new list of free proxies. I hope you all can put them to good use.

June 26, 2018 at 16:57 Reply
  14. Right now you could be having a whole lot of fun. All it takes is visiting http://www.camgirl.pw There’s no site out there more fun than that one. It’s loaded with girls who know how to treat a man right. They’ll make sure your day is a very good one.

June 27, 2018 at 21:45 Reply
  15. Cool info! Interesting tips over here. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t refrain from commenting. I ‘ve spent some time searching for such informations. I’ll also share it with some friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this website. Now with the task done, I will watch some live Cams. Danke!! Greetings from Austria!

June 27, 2018 at 22:49 Reply
  16. Good info! Interesting article over this website. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.| I could not resist commenting. I ‘ve spent 1 hour trying to find such article. I’ll also share it with a couple of friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this website. Done with the work done, I going to visit some live Webcams. Thank you very much!! Greetings from Barcelona!

June 28, 2018 at 03:26 Reply
  17. I just added a brand new list. I hope you all are having a great week. I’m trying new methods to find more links. Check out my site to see the results.

June 29, 2018 at 09:04 Reply
  18. I just added a brand new list. I hope you all are having a great week. I’m trying new methods to find more links. Check out my site to see the results.

June 29, 2018 at 09:18 Reply
  19. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

June 29, 2018 at 21:03 Reply
  20. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

June 30, 2018 at 13:59 Reply
  21. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

June 30, 2018 at 14:23 Reply
  22. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

June 30, 2018 at 14:52 Reply
  23. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

June 30, 2018 at 15:14 Reply
  24. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

June 30, 2018 at 15:15 Reply
  25. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

June 30, 2018 at 15:33 Reply
  26. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

June 30, 2018 at 15:33 Reply
  27. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

June 30, 2018 at 15:49 Reply
  28. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

June 30, 2018 at 15:50 Reply
  29. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

June 30, 2018 at 16:25 Reply
  30. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

June 30, 2018 at 16:25 Reply
  31. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

June 30, 2018 at 17:09 Reply
  32. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

June 30, 2018 at 17:25 Reply
  33. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

June 30, 2018 at 17:43 Reply
  34. Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

June 30, 2018 at 18:05 Reply
  35. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

June 30, 2018 at 18:18 Reply
  36. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

June 30, 2018 at 18:32 Reply
  37. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

June 30, 2018 at 18:45 Reply
  38. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

June 30, 2018 at 19:06 Reply
  39. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

June 30, 2018 at 19:27 Reply
  40. Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

June 30, 2018 at 19:38 Reply
  41. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

June 30, 2018 at 19:43 Reply
  42. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

June 30, 2018 at 19:51 Reply
  43. I think the admin of this site is really working hard in favor of his web page, as here every material is quality based data.

June 30, 2018 at 23:15 Reply
  44. jasa website medan, jasa website sekolah, web sekolah gratis, jasa web stabat, jasa website asahan, jasa website batubara, web sekolah murah, jasa toko online, jasa web murah terbaik, jasa web murah

July 2, 2018 at 06:29 Reply
  45. I hope you all have a great week. I’ve added a new list. This is the biggest list so far.

July 4, 2018 at 07:30 Reply
  46. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a new list for you. Read the latest update on how I compiled the list. I’m still surprised by the results.

July 8, 2018 at 07:52 Reply
  47. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a new list for you. Read the latest update on how I compiled the list. I’m still surprised by the results.

July 9, 2018 at 09:28 Reply
  48. Good! Interesting tips over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.| I could not refrain from commenting. I have spent 2 hours searching for such article. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I have just bookmarked this website. Right now with the work done, I’ll watch some WAGs Webcams. Danke!! Regards from Russia WM!

July 10, 2018 at 10:24 Reply
  49. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.|

July 10, 2018 at 14:58 Reply
  50. Good info! Interesting information over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t resist commenting. I ‘ve spent 2 hours trying to find such tips. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this website. Finished with the work done, I going to enjoy some Russia 2018 Webcams. Thank you very much!! Regards from Russia WM!

July 10, 2018 at 23:53 Reply