EN24 is proud to showcase and support veteran and new pod-casters throughout New Eden. Today we bring you a new series hosted by Yaaar’s Revenge.

Video Description:

Visit our Website → http://panic.dudreda.com/

Want to listen on the go? → https://soundcloud.com/yaaarsrevenge

Message me in-game if you want to submit topics to talk about in the next episode or guest on it. Subscribe for regular Podcasts, content and more…

Check out updates on my Twitter → https://twitter.com/Yaaars_Revenge

1:48 Assault Frigate & HAC changes

11:32 Upwell 2.0

23:25 Lowsec vs Nullsec – The Blue Donut

30:11 Pros & Cons of No Standings

36:02 Fleet Command & Fleet Roles

45:06 Force Auxiliaries & Fleets

53:48 Local Man Reads Mean Comments

1,811 Comments

1. You’reYou are so coolawesomeinteresting! I don’tI do not supposethinkbelieve I’veI haveI’ve truly readread through anythingsomethinga single thing like thislike that before. So nicegoodgreatwonderful to findto discover somebodysomeoneanother person with somewith a fewwith originaluniquegenuine thoughts on this subjecttopicissuesubject matter. ReallySeriously.. thank you forthanks formany thanks for starting this up. This websiteThis siteThis web site is somethingis one thing that is neededthat’s neededthat is required on the webon the internet, someone with a littlewith somewith a bit of originality!

May 23, 2019 at 17:11 Reply
  2. Just got a Blog owner account, it works great, however exactly how do I discover different users blog sites I such as with search. I remember there is a way, but I am not seeing it now. Thanks for your aid.

May 24, 2019 at 01:48 Reply
  3. All types of investments come with certain risks.

May 24, 2019 at 02:59 Reply
  4. My coderprogrammerdeveloper is trying to persuadeconvince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expensescosts. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-typeWordPress on a number ofa variety ofnumerousseveralvarious websites for about a year and am nervousanxiousworriedconcerned about switching to another platform. I have heard fantasticvery goodexcellentgreatgood things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transferimport all my wordpress contentposts into it? Any kind ofAny help would be reallygreatly appreciated!

May 24, 2019 at 03:31 Reply
  5. i use Garmin GPS whenever i go out, Garmin GPS is very reliable*

May 24, 2019 at 07:27 Reply
  6. I wantedI neededI want toI need to to thank you for this greatexcellentfantasticwonderfulgoodvery good read!! I definitelycertainlyabsolutely enjoyedloved every little bit ofbit of it. I haveI’ve gotI have got you bookmarkedbook markedbook-markedsaved as a favorite to check outto look at new stuff youthings you post…

May 24, 2019 at 17:05 Reply
  7. What blog sites for political commentary would certainly you suggest me to review?

May 25, 2019 at 04:51 Reply
  8. heyhello there and thank you for your informationinfo – I’veI have definitelycertainly picked up anythingsomething new from right here. I did however expertise somea fewseveral technical issuespoints using this web sitesitewebsite, sinceas I experienced to reload the siteweb sitewebsite manya lot oflots of times previous to I could get it to load properlycorrectly. I had been wondering if your hostingweb hostingweb host is OK? Not that I amI’m complaining, but sluggishslow loading instances times will very frequentlyoftensometimes affect your placement in google and cancould damage your high qualityqualityhigh-quality score if advertisingads and marketing with Adwords. AnywayWell I’mI am adding this RSS to my e-mailemail and cancould look out for a lotmuch more of your respective intriguingfascinatinginterestingexciting content. Make sureEnsure that you update this again soonvery soon.

May 25, 2019 at 16:30 Reply
  9. Buyers do pay direct and indirect prices.

May 25, 2019 at 20:48 Reply
  10. Monetary advisors enterprise is people business.

May 25, 2019 at 22:08 Reply
  11. Given that the MSM is totally skewed, what blogs/websites have you found that provide you details that the MSM disregards?.

May 26, 2019 at 07:59 Reply