Next time we update Singularity, we’ll have a number of new little things/quality of life changes that we’d like your help with testing :slight_smile:
Many of those changes were suggested and requested by you guys, in our “little things” and various other channels.
Please feel free to head over to that thread to suggest your own little things idea, but if you have comments on the changes introduced here, please post them here:
– Color coding in Fleet watchlist window
– Targeting bracket on Fleet mates is purple (the fleet color) rather than yellow
– Text for broadcasts for reps now include what ship type the broadcast came from
– Fleet tags are now displayed on the targets in the target bar
– It’s now possible to remove a Fleet tags (from whatever was tagged before)
– The results from ship scans are now organized by slots
– The Show Info window for a solarsystem now has a special tab for structures in the system. Please note that like before, it only lists those structures you have docking access at.
– The HQ listed in Show Info windows for corporation will now be a link
A tooltip has been added to the standing icon in the show info window to show what that icon is based on (player to player, player to corp, alliance to corp etc).
– If your security status is -2 or lower, the tooltip on your security status in the Character sheet will tell you in which systems the faction police will attack
– There’s now an option to have the Compare tool only list those attributes that differ for the items currently being compared
– The height of the “Duration” drop down in market orders have been increased, so all entries fit without scrolling
– The Salvage option for salvage drones has been moved to the top of the right click menu
– Volume information has been added to the “material input” and “output” tooltips in the Industry window
– The right click options that have been categorized as potentially especially destructive will now have a red ! in front of them. Among other things, we hope this helps to make it easier to differentiate between “Reprocess” and “Repackage”.
Again, if you have new suggestions, please post them in the little things thread67 so we can keep this on topic
Happy testing! :slight_smile: