Comments

EN24 is doing an open call for writers, storytellers, and reporters interested in making internet spaceship news an integral part of their Eve Online experience.

We are seeking writers and staff from all regions and segments of New Eden (i.e. ‘Null-Sec’, ‘High-Sec’, ‘Low-Sec’, Faction Warfare, Industry, PvP, PvE, etc). It is our hope to provide articles and information that are of interest to all capsuleers so regardless of what corner of New Eden you occupy we want you on our team. This also goes regardless of your alliance or in-game affiliations as we are open to employing staff from any Alliance or Corporation.

Over the recent months we have gone through a re-organization so as to be able support our staff better and raise our salaries to be more in line with our competitors. We also want to focus on who is really the star’s of the New Eden Media world and that is the writers and staff members themselves. You don’t have to be a professional writer to apply as we have editors who can help you through the process. All you need is a passion for the game and a willingness to try.

It doesn’t hurt. Writing just a couple stories a month would earn you enough ISK to PLEX an account.

If you are interested in joining our team, we are looking for the following player profile:

– Good grammar
– Discord access
– Free time
– Being active in EVE Online
– A desire to earn in-game currency
– Open minded view on current political events
– We are open to All TZs, all alliances

Job description:

– Write about events happening in and around Eve Online
– Opportunities to interview well-known players.

If you are interested in joining our team please contact Johann Landier through one of the following methods:

EMAIL: [email protected]

Discord Direct Message: Johann Landier #1709

Our Public Discord Channel : CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Johann Landier is the CEO of Diplomatic Incident., in Darkness, and Editor-In-Chief of Eve News 24. With a deep passion for Eve Online and covers news across all of New Eden. If you have a story that needs to be told or an event that needs to be covered then email him at [email protected] or contact In-Game at Johann Landier.

1. This design is wicked! You

July 1, 2018 at 03:42 Reply
  2. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

July 8, 2018 at 13:30 Reply
  3. Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

July 9, 2018 at 19:51 Reply
  4. It is in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

July 10, 2018 at 01:17 Reply
  5. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

July 16, 2018 at 17:26 Reply
  6. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

July 16, 2018 at 17:32 Reply
  7. I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up. “Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.” by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

July 20, 2018 at 20:28 Reply
  8. Appreciate it for helping out, wonderful information.

July 20, 2018 at 23:58 Reply