Comments

The following is a submission received by Seraph IX Basarab. His connection to and position of diplomat inside of Circle of Two alongside gives a unique perspective of the Judge and his motivations during his recent betrayal of Gigx and the members of Co2. This is an opinion piece and as such represents the views of the writer only.

A traitor is a betrayer – one who practices injury, while professing friendship. Benedict Arnold was a traitor, solely because, while professing friendship for the American cause, he attempted to injure it. An open enemy, however criminal in other respects, is no traitor.

-Lysander Spooner

My first interaction with The Judge was in late 2015 during the early phase of World War Bee. I began speaking with Circle-of-Two’s head diplomat at the time, Da Winci, and our discussion would eventually conclude with the defection of Co2 and, subsequently, the collapse of any serious Imperium resistance to the invading MBC forces. I have covered the World War Bee events, in depth, elsewhere. However, in light of recent events I wanted to also take a look at Judge’s role then to shed some light on the man and what really drives him.

As far as the negotiations for Co2’s defection during WWB, The Judge was a witness to a handful of meetings with most of the negotiating actually happening via text chat that can be explored here.

The negotiations and agreements were handled by Da Winci who agreed to the defection. Despite this, The Judge, who had no significant role or impact on the negotiations, was all too happy to be the one to act as the public face and post Da Winci’s words.

However after the Circle of Two defection was decided and shortly before the announcement was actually made, The Judge tried to solicit ISK from me, I-Want-ISK and Lenny.

[3/27/2016 8:55:17 PM] The Judge: That wouldn’t be an issue. I suppose my question is “how much”
[3/27/2016 8:56:22 PM] Seraph Basarab: How about just a flat 400 bil total. That covers 3 titans and then some. Of course you also gain all of TNT’s space and moons which from what da_winci said you guys would enjoy taking anyway.
[3/27/2016 8:56:33 PM] Seraph Basarab: And we could do 100 bil every 2 weeks for the isk.
[3/27/2016 8:57:07 PM] Seraph Basarab: To be honest you’ll probably end up with more space than you will want as not everyone involved in the war will want to keep space long term anyway.
[3/27/2016 8:58:26 PM] The Judge: Seems low for what we bring to the table, at least in my eyes
[3/27/2016 8:58:36 PM] Seraph Basarab: What would you suggest then
[3/27/2016 9:02:18 PM] The Judge: From what I hear, the deal with TISHU was quite a bit more generous
[3/27/2016 9:04:26 PM] The Judge: Given we can form an entire fleet alone, and would be providing a perfectly positioned staging point and even as far as super/titan support (should PL play nice) I would hope that would be properly valued
[3/27/2016 9:05:17 PM] Seraph Basarab: Would the same deal as TISHU got work then?
[3/27/2016 9:05:32 PM] The Judge: Give me numbers 🙂
[3/27/2016 9:19:31 PM] Seraph Basarab: Well how about 600 bil total then?
[3/27/2016 9:19:53 PM] Seraph Basarab: More than covers the titans and anything lost, it’s a good size chunk of money. You of course get all of TNT’s assets/moons as well.
[3/27/2016 9:22:31 PM] The Judge: I will skip the “1tril” and the following “meet half way” and go straight to the bottom line of 200bil a fortnight for a total of 800bil.
[3/27/2016 9:22:48 PM] The Judge: With the rest of the terms we have both stated already
[3/27/2016 9:25:51 PM] The Judge: With a bit of a cherry on top, I can 95% feed you a bastion supercap/cap movement fleet
[3/27/2016 9:25:56 PM] The Judge: Because why not
[3/27/2016 9:27:26 PM] Seraph Basarab: Alright so total agreement is as follows: Co2 gets standings with “Voltron” and rights to all of Tribute and assets there in. Along with that Co2 get 800 bil paid bi-weekly at 100 per payment starting with Co2’s defection from the CFC being announced. Co2 will help “Voltron” fight the CFC in fleets and any other way possible. Leaving anything out?
[3/27/2016 9:29:37 PM] The Judge: 800bil paid in fortnightly instalments of 200bil. 2 months is a lot more reasonable than 4 months 😛

I spoke with Da Winci about The Judge’s attempt to solicit ISK and was told in no uncertain terms that he did not give Judge any orders to negotiate for any money and that The Judge was doing this for his own ends. Let’s be clear, The Judge, who was Da Winci’s coffee fetcher, only task was simply to get the paperwork together for the defection and nothing else. However it became apparent he was simply trying to leverage the situation to get ISK for himself. Despite all these realities and his limited role, The Judge had no qualms with basking in the limelight of attention, taking credit for other’s work, trying to enrich himself in the process and all the while dispensing advice to people who actually put work in the meta game:

[3/28/2016 8:13:25 PM] The Judge: Just saying

[3/28/2016 8:13:38 PM] The Judge: Being a successful spy master means most people will never know your part

[3/28/2016 8:13:47 PM] The Judge: I would suggest you keep it that way for your own sake 🙂

“Humility and poverty for thee, glory and riches for me.”

Even prior to this event, Judge would constantly talk to me punctuating every exchange with a friendly smiling emoji and asking me to put in a good word for him to IWI and Lenny so that he too could become a banker. This is ironic now that Judge has become such a celebrity within Goon circles.

Months passed and my own alliance at the time, Psychotic Tendencies, began to crumble and my corp joined Co2 in mid/late 2016. By the time we had joined, Da Winci who had been co-CEO/Head Diplomat, had a disagreement with CEO Gigx, and left the alliance. This left The Judge as the “Head Diplomat” and in a position of trust he began to advise Gigx to go in one direction while sowing discontent and malice amongst Co2s allies. Soon after my corp joined, I was offered a diplo position because “nothing was getting done” under the leadership of The Judge.  In an attempt to be as useful as possible to my new alliance I reached out to Judge and asked what I could do. Rather than the ‘friendly smiley face emoji posting bud’ I had dealt with in the past he was distant, spiteful, petty, and obviously embittered. He saw my addition to the diplo team as either infringing on his turf or a demotion of sorts. Where I genuinely wanted to help he wanted to hold on tightly to his little kingdom despite the rapidly deteriorating diplomatic situation that Co2 found itself in.  Furthermore, The Judge was not concerned with the developments of the conflict between us and Panfam, but instead was trying to figure out how to ‘keep his power’ and get “his money” from Gigx. Specifically, The Judge had invested money in Co2’s Keepstar.

Similarly, instead of being the alliance diplomat and working to save our relationship with entities such as Mercenary Coalition, The Judge’s main concerns were his personal wealth. This stands in stark contrast with Gigx who liquidated his own characters,sold his titans, and emptied his wallets to generate the ISK to pay for his alliance member’s SRP. It became even worse as when he wasn’t hounding the alliance for “his ISK” (during the middle of a war) he was chumming it up with Mercenary Coalition members and publicly mocking Co2 and Gigx. I did my best to try to patch things up between the two and when Gigx remarked that he wanted to kick The Judge, I mistakenly intervened thinking his loss and the fallout would be too great. How wrong I was. When Judge wasn’t kicking me from discord over frivolous imagined issues and as our diplomatic situations grew even more dire he was nowhere to be found.

My corp stayed with Co2 until the conflict in Tribute was over and the alliance could stand on its own. After the departure I kept in touch with my Circle of Two brothers. I became increasingly worried when I had heard that The Judge took up managing Co2’s rental alliance and despite his claims to try and stop the conflict it was The Judge who pushed for the conflict with the DRF in order to gain more renter space. Perhaps I’m wondering why a man clearly not interested in the wellbeing of the alliance was so adamant about expanding its rental borders and then I realized it meant he would have access to more ISK revenue that he could eventually skim and steal.

If you’ve noticed, I haven’t made any criticism in regards to Judge’s betrayal in terms of morals and ethics because quite frankly that doesn’t mean very much in Eve. It’s part of the game and there’s nothing to criticize on that level. What I will say is that Judge was an ineffective member of Co2’s leadership who used his position to propel himself as a CSM and to enrich himself. There was no “master planning” and certainly no respect gained. His history shows that he was driven by greed, desire for power, and petty jealousy. His assertions that he did so for the well being of the C02 line members who suffered under a tyrant (Gigx) is laughable when, in reality, the people he hurt the worst were those very line members who he betrayed as he has cost them trillions in ISK now that they will need to recover their assets from ‘asset safety.’ Switching sides can be done for a wide range of reasons, and sometimes it can be done for ‘the greater good’ but in The Judge’s case it was only done for his personal enrichment. I think it is worth noting that he secured his ‘deal’ and defection while attending a CSM Summit. The only reason he was there was to represent the members of C02 whose votes sent him there. He was voted into that position because he was trusted to be the best voice for his constituents and instead used it to get a free trip to Iceland where he promptly betrayed, humiliated, stole from, and ultimately caused significant financial damage to those who trusted him.

There is a word for that and it surely is not hero. It is Traitor.

To understand what I mean we need to contrast Da Winci and Co2’s “defection” vs The Judge being “flipped.” When Da Winci and I spoke, we did so as equals looking for a mutual interest that not only served our own gain, but also helped our respective alliances as a whole. Co2 had taken the brunt of the MBC invasion forces while the rest of the Imperium hid in Saranen. I have never spoke about “flipping” Da Winci as the term itself implies trickery and manipulation. What we did was use diplomacy to ensure the best possible outcome for the line members of Co2 and the success of the MBC.

In contrast these are exactly the terms Goons use toward The Judge:

(11:10:17 PM) directorbot: Flipped Judge at Summit. CCP watched me do it live. Keep is in his hands he has robbed them blind~~~ This was a broadcast from aryth to all at 2017-09-12 03:10:27.827522 EVE ~~~

Goons are bragging about flipping The Judge like a burger, and man-handling him like a pawn to be used for their sole benefit and revenge. There’s no mutual respect, just manipulation. The Judge will never be respected as he proved that during World War Bee he was willing to work against Goon interests one moment when it seemed like he could get money, or to influence his members to get CSM votes, and after he got what he wanted from C02 he then actively worked against the interests of his own alliance when he found a new way to profit off those who had vested him with trust.

Goons will parade him around like a trophy for some time to come, but when the party lights die out and reality sets in, he will have zero credibility, and no one who will ever trust him again.

Even a Judge can be judged.

-Seraph IX Basarab

1. I added a new list. As you’ll see it’s bigger than most of them. I hope you all have had a great week!

July 30, 2018 at 15:15 Reply
  2. You’ve been searching and searching for cam girls to talk to. All you want to do is chat it up with a sexy girl. You can do just that at http://www.camgirl.pw This site is literally jam packed with hot girls who just want to have a good time.

July 30, 2018 at 17:31 Reply
  3. I gotta favorite this internet site it seems very useful handy

July 30, 2018 at 22:58 Reply
  4. All of you Firefox users out there will want to read this. It sounds like they very well may be making some changes to your favorite browser. This could be good or bad news depending on your view. Here’s another article that talks bout Firefox http://gestyy.com/wKy62d Hopefully the new changes will make for an even better web surfing experience.

July 31, 2018 at 14:15 Reply
  5. I have really learned result-oriented things through your weblog. One other thing I want to say is the fact that newer computer system operating systems often allow far more memory to be utilized, but they also demand more ram simply to operate. If an individual’s computer is unable to handle extra memory plus the newest software requires that ram increase, it usually is the time to buy a new Laptop or computer. Thanks

July 31, 2018 at 22:26 Reply
  6. I discovered your weblog website on google and test a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to studying more from you later on!…

August 1, 2018 at 00:56 Reply
  7. Thanks for your blog post. Some tips i would like to contribute is that laptop memory has to be purchased should your computer can’t cope with that which you do with it. One can mount two good old ram boards of 1GB each, as an illustration, but not certainly one of 1GB and one of 2GB. One should check the maker’s documentation for own PC to be sure what type of memory space is necessary.

August 1, 2018 at 06:18 Reply
  8. You’ve been a busy cowboy lately. Don’t you think it’s time to settle down and relax? You can do just that with the babes over at http://www.camgirl.pw There’s plenty of hot girls over there who know how to treat a cowboy right. Take off your spurs and mosey on into a chat with one of these beauties.

August 1, 2018 at 07:48 Reply
  9. You should set aside time each day to talk to a hot girl. There are plenty of them over at http://www.camgirl.pw You’re really going to have yourself a good time there. It’s wall to wall babes and that’s just the beginning. Check it out and get ready to smile.

August 1, 2018 at 10:40 Reply
  10. Today is one of those days. You’re looking for some fun. The kind of fun that only a cam girl can provide. The best site to find loads of girls on cam is http://www.camgirl.pw The hottest most wildest girls can all be found right there.

August 1, 2018 at 23:52 Reply
  11. You deserve a break. You’ve been working hard this week. All that hard work has stressed you out. The best way to get rid of the stress is by having a little fun with a cam girl. There’s a whole lot of them over at http://www.camgirl.pw The babes are never ending when you visit that site. You’re in for a real treat the very second your eyes catch a glimpse of this.

August 2, 2018 at 03:30 Reply
  12. I simply want to say I’m all new to weblog and certainly loved this blog site. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You surely come with wonderful posts. Many thanks for revealing your web page.

August 2, 2018 at 04:08 Reply
  13. Good blog post. Some tips i would like to bring up is that computer memory is required to be purchased should your computer can no longer cope with anything you do along with it. One can set up two RAM boards containing 1GB each, for example, but not one of 1GB and one of 2GB. One should check the car maker’s documentation for the PC to be sure what type of ram is required.

August 2, 2018 at 07:51 Reply
  14. Thanks for the guidelines you have discussed here. Something important I would like to express is that laptop or computer memory specifications generally increase along with other breakthroughs in the engineering. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are introduced to the market, there is certainly usually a corresponding increase in the shape preferences of both computer system memory and hard drive space. This is because the software program operated through these cpus will inevitably increase in power to take advantage of the new technology.

August 2, 2018 at 14:09 Reply
  15. What I have seen in terms of computer system memory is that often there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must go with the specific features of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is kind of current while there are no os issues, updating the memory space literally takes under 1 hour. It’s among the list of easiest computer system upgrade methods one can envision. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

August 2, 2018 at 14:37 Reply
  16. Hello there. Today using windows live messenger. This is usually a wonderfully published article. We’ll make sure you bookmark that are available to understand further of the tips kumpulan youtube indonesia. Thanks for the particular publish. I will definitely comeback.

August 3, 2018 at 07:33 Reply
  17. Things i have seen in terms of personal computer memory is the fact that there are specifications such as SDRAM, DDR and so on, that must fit the technical specs of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is kind of current and there are no operating-system issues, updating the memory literally usually takes under an hour. It’s one of the easiest laptop or computer upgrade techniques one can think about. Thanks for giving your ideas.

August 3, 2018 at 17:56 Reply
  18. Do you believe search engine optimization should be included in an initial marketing plan?

August 5, 2018 at 13:04 Reply
  19. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, simply visit this web site everyday since it gives feature contents, thanks

August 5, 2018 at 16:54 Reply
  20. FREE travel planning Apps to assist your travel! Trip Plan for android phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telkitty.tripplan iiFind for iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iifind-lite/id477112009

August 6, 2018 at 09:46 Reply
  21. Thanks, I have bookmarked – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand and will come back later.
    tennessee finessee shirt http://ow.ly/jKbT30lgVvw

August 7, 2018 at 16:17 Reply
  22. It’s been a busy week for you. What’s the best way to get rid of the stress of a busy week? The best and only way is by spending some time with the beauties over at http://www.camgirl.pw These are the girls who know how to treat a man right.

August 8, 2018 at 01:23 Reply
  23. A good time is what you’ll have with the girls at http://www.camgirl.pw. This is by far the most exciting site on the entire internet. Don’t think twice about visiting this site. Not if you’re in the mood to have a little kinky fun.

August 8, 2018 at 04:42 Reply
  24. Are you searching for a little fun? If you are, then http://www.camgirl.pw is the best site for just that. You’ll find plenty of hot babes there who love to get down and dirty. That’s exactly what you’re looking for right this very second.

August 8, 2018 at 13:37 Reply
  25. I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve presented
    in your post. They’re really convincing and will
    certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are
    too quick for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent
    time? Thanks for the post.

August 8, 2018 at 20:07 Reply
  26. i get an Unable to connect.

August 9, 2018 at 07:52 Reply
  27. Take a good look at http://www.camgirl.pw This is the one site where you can have a lot of fun. The fun you can have here is exactly what you’re looking for. Enjoy yourself and meet some sexy ladies in the process.

August 9, 2018 at 13:51 Reply
  28. i have wondershare video converter ultimate for mac , the registration number on the the application doesn’t match the registration number that i bought for my retirement community. It looks like a pirated copy the support email is a false email address. the registration number is grayed out we bought this software for 2-5 people paid 118 dollars can’t even get support. every DVD we burn has looped. Can’t believe they sent me a pirated one. i tried to uninstall the bad copy so i can download a new copy.

August 9, 2018 at 21:10 Reply
  29. i get an Unable to connect.

August 9, 2018 at 23:52 Reply
  30. Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? There’s just one site where you can meet all kinds of local singles. There’s never a shortage of girls at this site. By far the best part is, you can go on a date tonight. Hook up here https://t.irtyc.com/awx9mr337k?aff_id=29696&offer_id=3788&nopop=1 and start the day off right. Before you know it, you’ll be in love and hearing the birds sing once again.

August 10, 2018 at 14:10 Reply
  31. i have wondershare video converter ultimate for mac , the registration number on the the application doesn’t match the registration number that i bought for my retirement community. It looks like a pirated copy the support email is a false email address. the registration number is grayed out we bought this software for 2-5 people paid 118 dollars can’t even get support. every DVD we burn has looped. Can’t believe they sent me a pirated one. i tried to uninstall the bad copy so i can download a new copy.

August 10, 2018 at 22:59 Reply
  32. The weekend is fast approaching. Why not spend it with a sexy cam girl? There’s plenty of them over at http://www.camgirl.pw All of these girls are wanting to have a good time. That’s exactly what you’re looking for too. The most fun you’ll ever have online is right here. Have yourself a good time and meet someone new. That’s what this site is all about.

August 11, 2018 at 03:20 Reply
  33. Are you searching for a date? If so, there’s just one place where you should go. https://t.irtyc.com/vb8tffw9ts?aff_id=29696&offer_id=3785&nopop=1 has more horny singles than any other place online. You can go there and hook up immediately. These are the type of singles who like to have some fun in the sack. Get laid today and put a big smile on your face tonight.

August 11, 2018 at 06:32 Reply
  34. Your article on Poor Judgement is very good. I hope you can continue writing many more article soon. Viva evenews24.com

August 12, 2018 at 04:16 Reply
  35. Did you know that people make their entire income promoting ClickBank? You too could be one of the many who have quit their job. Affiliate marketing is as old as the internet. It’s not going to go away any time soon. You too can get your piece of the pie. Why shouldn’t you? Do you really like working the job you have? Are you going to be able to do it until you retire? If you’re job requires physical labor, then you know the answer to that question. There’s no way you’re going to be able to do that when you get older. That’s just the truth and no one needs to tell it to you. Right now you could be making money online. Does it require work? You better believe it does. No honest person is ever going to tell you that it’s possible to become a millionaire online without doing any work whatsoever. It’s not possible. That doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made. There’s plenty of money out there to be made by people just like yourself. Now you know there’s going to be a pitch for a product. You’re right about that. Click on the link http://64efd6-lz41s3rcelbr7s2xl7x.hop.clickbank.net/ and check it out. There’s a video you can watch that will explain everything. It will tell you how to make money using ClickBank. Watch the video and see what you think. You too can be one of the many who earn a living promoting ClickBank. Some people earn a good living and there’s no reason why you can’t.

August 12, 2018 at 13:30 Reply
  36. Just imagine for a second if you could get into the mind of a millionaire. Think of all the things that you could learn. Well, you actually can do just that. A millionaire is giving away all of his secret right on the internet. You don’t even need to leave the house to learn what made him rich. All it takes is visiting http://e31a67zd-ccr7u13el2cflqp0d.hop.clickbank.net He will literally teach you all of the secrets to making money. Don’t you think it’s time that you earned the living that you deserve? Change your life today by simply following the link above. Do it for yourself and everyone that you care about.

August 12, 2018 at 14:31 Reply
  37. Are you the type who likes to hangout on social media? Have you ever thought about making it a career? You can help promote their business using social media. This means you can do what you already love doing and make money at it. Does this sound like something you’d like to do? If so, then check out http://d526fc0l5b3nfyfg3bx3sfpbkq.hop.clickbank.net/ You can help people and make some money in the process. You already hang out at social media sites. Why not make a few bucks doing it?

August 13, 2018 at 15:05 Reply
  38. Just when you think the work week can’t get any more boring. That’s when you discover http://www.camgirl.pw Now you can already begin to see that this week is going to be a whole lot better. There’s no need to be bored as can be while you work. Sneak in a little fun with one of these cam girls. They’ll put a smile on your face and a some lead in your pencil as well.

August 13, 2018 at 23:19 Reply
  39. Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

August 14, 2018 at 16:35 Reply
  40. I’m impressed, I have tto admit. Raarely do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative
    and amusing, and let me ell you, you’ve hit
    the nail on the head. Thee problem is something that not enough
    men and women are speaking intelligently about.

I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for
    something regfarding this.

August 17, 2018 at 03:46 Reply
  41. Are you the kind of guy who loves to watch sexy girls get fucked in the ass? If so, then you need to check out this site https://t.frtyt.com/brwbcvyrr4?aff_id=29696&offer_id=5425&nopop=1 This is the one place where anal sex lovers can get their fix. You’ve never seen asses this tight fucked by cocks this big. Each asshole is super tight and it gets fucked by a huge cock. It’s impossible not to beat off while watching these beauties getting ass fucked.

August 17, 2018 at 06:20 Reply
  42. Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog. Im really impressed by your blog.

August 17, 2018 at 07:29 Reply
  43. I’ve learned new things as a result of your website. One other thing I’d really like to say is the fact newer pc os’s often allow extra memory to be used, but they additionally demand more ram simply to run. If people’s computer cannot handle a lot more memory and also the newest software program requires that storage increase, it is usually the time to buy a new PC. Thanks

August 17, 2018 at 13:32 Reply
  44. Bursa Metro Evden Eve Nakliyat
    Merhabalar. Yeni bir iş yerine veya yeni bir eve taşınmak her ne kadar sevindirici bir durum olsa da bazen eşya taşıma sırasında zorluklarla karşılaşmayın asansörlü nakliyat ve hasara karşı korkmalı paketleme hizmetlerimile siz müşterilerimizin hizmetindeyiz

August 18, 2018 at 04:46 Reply
  45. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

August 18, 2018 at 17:09 Reply
  46. PHP SEO: Search Engine Optimization
    php seo uzmanı olarak şirketimiz php seo hizmeti vermektedir günümüz ortamında site sahiplerinin php bilgisi nekadar iyi olsada php seo metotları arama motorlarında optimize edilmesi gereken hususlardan bir tanesi web siteniz nekadar iyi olsada arama motorlarına duyarlı olmasına özen gösterin. php seo uzmanlarımızdan destek alabilirsiniz.

August 19, 2018 at 00:33 Reply