Comments

Happy Saturday, Tournament Fans!

Today’s tournament rounds went pretty much as expected, Pandemic Legion and HYDRA RELOADED came out on top of their respective matches. They’ll face each other tomorrow at 1600.

Meanwhile, newcomers to the tournament scene: Pen Is Out, as well as L A Z E R H A W K S, Northern Coalition, and VYDRA RELOLDED emerged victorious from their own matches, sending their opponents to the elimination bracket.

Speaking of elimination, TEST and Brave showed their opponents the door, as did THE RONIN and skill urself who face each other tomorrow for the first match of Sunday. To round out the pairings, WE FORM VOLTA and Bright Side of Death will go on to fight another day. Things are heating up as we see the final elimination rounds tomorrow and the best-of-three playoffs begin.

Next weekend will have the semifinals and finals of Alliance Tournament XV. Who will emerge triumphant? Will it be a pedigree team from tournaments past? Or will the Cinderella stories find their happily ever after? Tune in to find out! We will continue our coverage as the drama plays on.

AT XV Brackets here.
AT XV Tournament Schedule here.
Official CCP Twitch Stream of AT XV here.

This has been Moon Moon Burdy for EveNews24

1. I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve offered to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

October 15, 2018 at 21:21 Reply
  2. Very interesting subject , appreciate it for posting . “Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts.” by Dan Quayle.

November 5, 2018 at 20:27 Reply
  3. I was looking at some of your content on this website and I believe this internet site is rattling informative ! Retain posting .

December 12, 2018 at 11:48 Reply
  4. Hi, thanks for this. Would it be possible to cite some of the evidence based research you quoted as this would be really helpful and powerful 3 week diet.

December 29, 2018 at 03:41 Reply
  5. I appreciated perusing your articles on 3 week diet. This is really an incredible read for me to 3 week diet. Really Your website is very attractive and neat. I am also passionate writer. I have been works at more than five years. Here we specially provide academic 3 week diet solution for our student. You may visit our site. Thanks!

December 30, 2018 at 14:42 Reply
  6. Your article seems to suggest that introverts struggle with leadership roles “put in a position to lead or instruct can send us into a panic” – I actually find that quite offensive. Introverts are not necessarily bad presenters, leaders or instructors, likewise, being an extrovert does not make you good at those things.

January 13, 2019 at 05:45 Reply