Mamet system, Domain region. On the 23rd of April at 18:18 EVE Standard Time a large battle unfolded in the system over an engineering complex.

The battle was fought over a Raitaru engineering complex belonging to WAFFLES. [N0MAD]. The alliance had deployed to the region in order to generate some content, targeting the neighboring Providence region known for its combativeness. Providence Bloc did not take kindly to this deployment and decided to hit back, reinforcing the engineering complex. With the structure set to exit its invulnerability phase, both sides formed up for a major fight.

Providence Bloc formed a 230 pilot Nightmare battleship fleet and made way to the region. It had also contacted groups such as Circle-Of-Two [CO2] and Snuffed Out [B B C] for aid as it was certain WAFFLES. would be reinforced by Pandemic Legion [-10.0] which is currently deployed in the nearby region of Curse. This proved true as scouts reported a joint Pandemic Legion\WAFFLES. Proteus strategic cruiser fleet of 200 pilots waiting for the coalition on its most likely point of entry, the Misaba gate. Beside it, WAFFLES. had also brought 30 combat carriers to the system and kept them tethered to the Raitaru.

Playing for time, Providence Bloc declined to jump into Pandemic Legion\WAFFLES.. Instead the coalition’s fleet circled around the system, attempting to enter through the Hoshoun system though a few individuals sadly did not follow orders and jumped straight into the waiting strategic cruiser fleet which dispatched them with ease. Realizing what Providence Bloc was doing the strategic cruiser fleet warped to the Hoshoun gate as the Nightmare fleet jumped through, leading to both sides finding themselves face to face.

The two fleets anchored up, the battleships trying to put some distance between them and the strategic cruisers. The strategic cruisers gave chase and both sides traded blows at close range. The Nightmare fleet had prepared for such a battle and equipped its battleships with pulse laser batteries as well as energy neutralizers. It attempted to clear hostile support ships, managing to destroy a command ship and a few strategic cruisers. This forced Pandemic Legion to bring a few force auxiliaries to the field to help tank the incoming damage.

The strategic cruisers had much greater success in volleying battleships. While Providence Bloc struggled at times to break through the armor of the strategic cruisers they had no trouble in turn overcoming the battleships’ shields. Nightmares came down one after the other, accompanied by assorted support ships and a few logistics cruisers. In a bid to slow and even stop the bleeding, Providence Bloc lit a cynosural beacon on the gate and brought through it two force auxiliaries. Pandemic Legion reacted immediately, lighting a second beacon and bringing a whole dreadnought squadron to the field to get rid of the ships. The mass of dreadnoughts materialized on the grid and opened fire on the force auxiliaries, destroying them within a couple of minutes.

Unable to break through the force auxiliary remote armor repair cycles, Providence Bloc decided instead to focus on the force auxiliaries rather than the strategic cruisers. The fleet applied its energy neutralizers to the ships to pressure them further while blasting them with constant pulse laser fire. One of the force auxiliaries caved in to the onslaught at which point Pandemic Legion had brought in its dreadnoughts which became the new focus of the battleship fleet.

The battle raged on with the combat carriers joining the fray. The ships warped in 60 kilometers from the fray and deployed fighter squadrons to augment the strategic cruisers’ firepower. The fighters quickly descended upon Providence Bloc’s Nightmare fleet but due to time dilation effects had trouble applying some of their damage. Regardless the strategic cruiser fleet remained able to volley battleships on its own and racked quite a body count by that point.

The Nightmare fleet managed to bring down one dreadnought but there was still a whole squadron of them loitering on the gate not to mention the arrival of the combat carriers. Whats more the fleet was unable to stabilize, losing more and more ships by the minute. Contemplating retreat, the fleet started to burn away from the hostiles in order to withdraw.

However, reassurance from their allies that reinforcements were on route convinced the battleship fleet to soldier on. The battleships continued to engage the strategic cruisers, switching targets in an attempt to catch the strategic cruisers’ logistics wing off guard. The fleet was successful in destroying a few ships before it once again concentrated on the dreadnoughts.

Reinforcements were indeed en route. First in the system was a 140 pilot Snuffed Out\Project.Mayhem. [16-13]\Pen Is Out [WANGS] Proteus fleet which entered only a few moments before a 220 pilot Circle-Of-Two Machariel battleship fleet that bridged in. The two fleets warped to the Hoshoun gate to join the fray, swiftly tackling whatever capital ships were near them.

Pandemic Legion\WAFFLES. saw the large spike in local and decided to disengage, the Proteus fleet warping off followed by most of the capital ships. However some of the combat carriers did not warp in time and found themselves tackled by the hostile forces. Added to them were most of the dreadnoughts on the gate which were still immobile due to their siege cycles. Providence Bloc and its allies made short work of them all, destroying them in rapid succession.

In all the commotion the Raitaru itself had exited its invulnerability phase and quietly repaired itself, securing the objective for Pandemic Legion\WAFFLES.. The field though had been thoroughly won by Providence Bloc and allies who proceeded to extract later and finally bring an end to the fighting.

Battle report for the Mamet system can be found here.

All told that battle lasted 52 minutes with Time Dilation reaching at one point 10% but subsiding and remaining according to reports around the 50% mark for most of the fighting. The system itself hosted an estimated 800 pilots near the end of the fight.

Pandemic Legion\WAFFLES. lost 22 ships in the fighting including 10 dreadnoughts, 3 combat carriers, 1 force auxiliary and 4 strategic cruisers for a total of 48.46 billion ISK damage.
Providence Bloc lost 67 ships including 2 force auxiliaries and 33 battleships for a total of 24.58 billion ISK damage.

* All images appearing in this article belong to Razorien and used with his explicit permission.

Salivan Harddin is a member of Hoover Inc., Pandemic Legion and covers battles across New Eden

2,479 Comments

1. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

June 13, 2019 at 20:14 Reply
  2. Appreciate it for this tremendous post, I am glad I noticed this site on yahoo.

June 14, 2019 at 00:34 Reply
  3. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

June 14, 2019 at 04:51 Reply
  4. HiHelloHi thereWhat’s up, just wanted to mentionsaytell you, I enjoyedlikedloved this articlepostblog post. It was inspiringfunnypracticalhelpful. Keep on posting!

June 14, 2019 at 05:15 Reply
  5. Deference to post author, some good selective information.

June 14, 2019 at 09:00 Reply
  6. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

June 14, 2019 at 13:22 Reply
  7. I simply had to say thanks yet again. I do not know the things I would have made to happen in the absence of those ways contributed by you relating to such a theme. It previously was a real terrifying circumstance in my circumstances, but noticing your specialized fashion you processed the issue forced me to jump with gladness. I’m happy for your information and then believe you comprehend what a powerful job that you’re getting into educating some other people through the use of a web site. I know that you have never come across any of us.

June 14, 2019 at 17:40 Reply
  8. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

June 14, 2019 at 18:11 Reply
  9. It’а†s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

June 14, 2019 at 19:32 Reply
  10. I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative
    and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something not enough folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I’m very happy I found
    this in my hunt for something relating to this.

June 15, 2019 at 04:37 Reply
  11. Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

June 15, 2019 at 05:58 Reply
  12. I just want to mention I’m all new to blogs and certainly savored you’re web site. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You surely have good writings. Appreciate it for sharing your web page.

June 15, 2019 at 05:58 Reply
  13. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this during my hunt for something concerning this.

June 15, 2019 at 06:35 Reply
  14. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are talking about!

June 15, 2019 at 10:07 Reply
  15. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

June 15, 2019 at 10:27 Reply
  16. Thank you for every other excellent post. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.

June 15, 2019 at 10:27 Reply
  17. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

June 15, 2019 at 10:28 Reply
  18. Deference to article author , some superb selective information .

June 15, 2019 at 10:41 Reply
  19. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

June 15, 2019 at 14:48 Reply
  20. Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

June 15, 2019 at 19:16 Reply
  21. Yangın Kapısı; insanların ve binanın güvenliğini sağlayıp, yangın ile temasa son veren kapıya denir.Yangın kapılarının imalat emeli insan sıhhatini savunup yangın ve duman gazının tesirlerinden yalıtmaktır. Yangın kapısı insanların kaçışlarını güvenli bir şekilde yapmalarına yardımcı olur. Bina içi kaçış koridorları ve yangın merdivenleri, yangın ve dumandan özenle savunmalıdır. Bu yüzden yangın mühendisliğine ve tüzüklerine uygun yangın merdivenleri oluşturulup ve bu yangın merdivenleri, ısı ve duman geçirmeyen özel yangın kapıları ile savunmalıdır.

June 15, 2019 at 22:40 Reply
  22. Very interesting points you have mentioned, thanks for putting up. “You bluffed me I don’t like it when people bluff me. It makes me question my perception of reality.” by Andrew Schneider.

June 15, 2019 at 23:45 Reply
  23. Would love to always get updated outstanding website! .

June 16, 2019 at 04:15 Reply
  24. Great V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

June 16, 2019 at 05:18 Reply
  25. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

June 16, 2019 at 05:47 Reply
  26. Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you for your sweat!

June 16, 2019 at 13:52 Reply
  27. ReallyActuallyIn factTrulyGenuinely no matter ifwhen someone doesn’t understandknowbe aware of thenafter thatafterward its up to other userspeopleviewersvisitors that they will helpassist, so here it happensoccurstakes place.

June 16, 2019 at 17:42 Reply
  28. Feza Yangın Kapısı, Yangın çıkış kapısı en ucuz yangın kapısı firması, Feza Yangın kapısı, Yangın çıkış kapısı, yangın kapısı firması

June 16, 2019 at 18:24 Reply
  29. How long does a copyright last on newspaper articles?. . If a service copies newspapers articles and then posts it in a database on the Internet, is there also a copyright on the Internet content?.

June 17, 2019 at 03:37 Reply