4AZV-W system, Outer Passage region. On the 30th of March at 19:49 EVE Standard Time, a battle unfolded in the system over a couple of SOLAR FLEET [SOLAR] Rorqual industrial capital ships.

The battle began after a roaming gang belonging to Project.Mayhem. [16-13] charted a wormhole route to the region. The gang then commenced its roam through the region, sending scouts and interdictors to forage ahead and find targets. The scouts managed to found and subsequently tackle two Rorquals in a mining anomaly, prompting the fleet to burn to the system and aid in pinning down the ships.

With the Rorquals held down by the interdictors, Project.Mayhem. quickly called for allies and its own pilots to form a reinforcement fleet of Tengu strategic cruisers. Another roaming gang in the region belonging to SE7EN-SINS [SIN7] was contacted and agreed to aid Project.Mayhem., arriving in the system shortly and joining the combatants. The Rorquals themselves proved to be quite tough to crack, and any attempt by the hostiles to bring them down met in failure.

As the reinforcement fleet made its way to the system, one of the Rorquals lit a cynosural beacon to allow a SOLAR FLEET Machariel battleship fleet to bridge into the system. The estimated 50 pilot Machariel fleet backed by four force auxiliaries materialized on the grid just as the Project.Mayhem. reinforcements entered the system. This led to the ragtag fleet bolstered by the strategic cruisers to clash with the battleships, starting a battle over the tackled capitals.

The two sides fought in a furious close range exchange, the battleships easily volleying the non doctrine ships like Cynabal and Orthrus cruisers. However the strategic cruisers proved a much harder to destroy thanks to their robust shields. At the same time, the assembled attackers had a hard time breaking through the massive armor of the Machariels, especially due to the number of force auxiliaries on the field. Constant rapid target switches were necessitated to throw off the force auxiliaries.

More and more hostiles arrived in the system to aid Project.Mayhem., including a small Out of Sight. [OOS] Sleipnir command ship gang. This brought the number of attackers to nearly 150 pilots versus the paltry 50 SOLAR FLEET was able to field. Whats more, the hostile forces kept close to the battleships who were equipped with artillery cannons. This meant the Machariels had trouble tracking the smaller ships who used it to their advantage. This slowed down the rate of casualties for the aggressors, who in turn stepped up their attacks and started thinning the ranks of the SOLAR FLEET’s force.

More and more Machariels were brought down as the battle raged on, the assembled firepower on the field great enough to power through the force auxiliaries remote repair cycles. What started as a back and forth struggle was slowly turning into a one sided slaughter as the Project.Mayhem. led coalition demolished the Machariel fleet. The destruction of the Machariels’ gathered pace, from a trickle to a flood as Machariels exploded left and right on the field, overrun by the strategic cruisers. Within minutes, the entire fleet had been destroyed, only a few survivors managing to flee the massacre.

With the battleships dealt with, the attackers turned their attention on the force auxiliaries. Yet before they could fire a shot, the three Ninazu force auxiliaries on the field initiated self destruct sequences, resigned to their fate. The force auxiliaries exploded one after the other with the hostiles not needing to waste a shot. Next on the list was the lone Apostle force auxiliary. The hostiles let it keep cycling its triage module until it ran out of fuel, shooting instead at the Rorquals. Finally it ran out of Strontium Clathrates, at which point the Tengu fleet switched fire back to it and easily dispatched it.

[ 2017.03.30 20:35:10 ] (notify) Ninazu belonging to Queen Victoria 13th self-destructs.
[ 2017.03.30 20:35:18 ] (notify) Ninazu belonging to Pagrandis Estemaire self-destructs.
[ 2017.03.30 20:37:43 ] (notify) Ninazu belonging to Xakim Sgt self-destructs.

Then came the tricky part. The Rorquals were still formidable ships capable of soaking a lot of damage. Instead of breaking their head and firing their guns at the capital ships’ shields until they ran dry, Project.Mayhem. fleet commanders decided to bring in a dreadnought. Utilizing their knowledge of wormhole space, the alliance managed to squeeze through a Revelation dreadnought and bring it to the field. With the addition of Curse force recon cruisers who specialize in capacitor warfare, the two aided in the swift demise of the ships.

With the Rorquals destroyed, the different fleets looted the wrecks, some needing the salvaged modules to pay for losses incurred in the fight. With the scavenging done, the different groups extracted back to their respective staging systems bringing an end to hostilities.

Battle report for the 4AZV-W system can be found here.

All told the battle lasted 55 minutes with Time Dilation not reported and the system hosting an estimated 240 pilots at the peak of the fighting.

SOLAR FLEET lost 71 ships in the fight including 4 force auxiliaries, 2 capital industrial ships and 33 battleships for a total of 56.07 billion ISK damage.
Project.Mayhem. and its myriad of allies lost a combined 35 ships, including 5 strategic cruisers and 17 cruisers for a total of 9.66 billion ISK damage.

Salivan Harddin is a member of Hoover Inc., Pandemic Legion, and covers battles across New Eden

1. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

November 28, 2018 at 22:13 Reply
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

December 5, 2018 at 04:04 Reply
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

December 5, 2018 at 04:20 Reply
  4. Great amazing things here. I¡¦m very satisfied to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

December 5, 2018 at 04:24 Reply
  5. Good ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

December 6, 2018 at 00:24 Reply
  6. You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I believe I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent put up, I¡¦ll attempt to get the grasp of it!

December 6, 2018 at 00:33 Reply
  7. I¡¦ve recently started a blog, the info you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.

December 6, 2018 at 00:43 Reply
  8. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.

December 6, 2018 at 00:52 Reply
  9. whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You understand, many individuals are hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.

December 6, 2018 at 00:55 Reply
  10. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

December 8, 2018 at 17:10 Reply
  11. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

December 8, 2018 at 21:28 Reply
  12. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

December 8, 2018 at 21:29 Reply
  13. You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

December 8, 2018 at 21:29 Reply
  14. You made various fine points there. I did a search on the topic and found most folks will go along with with your blog.

December 8, 2018 at 21:33 Reply
  15. Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This subject provided by you is very helpful for accurate planning.

December 8, 2018 at 21:34 Reply
  16. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

December 8, 2018 at 21:39 Reply
  17. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

December 8, 2018 at 21:49 Reply
  18. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

December 9, 2018 at 06:05 Reply
  19. Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

December 9, 2018 at 07:19 Reply
  20. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

December 9, 2018 at 07:59 Reply
  21. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

December 9, 2018 at 08:42 Reply
  22. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

December 9, 2018 at 08:58 Reply
  23. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

December 9, 2018 at 09:48 Reply
  24. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

December 9, 2018 at 10:48 Reply
  25. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

December 9, 2018 at 11:23 Reply
  26. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

December 9, 2018 at 12:08 Reply
  27. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

December 9, 2018 at 12:44 Reply
  28. Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

December 9, 2018 at 13:25 Reply
  29. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

December 9, 2018 at 13:46 Reply
  30. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

December 9, 2018 at 14:11 Reply
  31. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

December 9, 2018 at 14:31 Reply
  32. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

December 12, 2018 at 21:10 Reply
  33. I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself. I absolutely enjoy reading everything that is written on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it!

December 12, 2018 at 21:22 Reply
  34. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

December 12, 2018 at 21:26 Reply
  35. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

December 13, 2018 at 05:52 Reply