Comments

The past week has supplied quite a few videos immortalizing conflicts around New Eden. This is a round up of a few of those battles:

17/12 Mercenary Coalition versus Bangarang.

Bosena in Molden Heath saw a Mercenary Coalition [MC] battleship fleet face off against a similar fleet belonging to local residents Bangarang. [LOST.] and allies. The two sides met on the Oddelulf gate, where they quickly escalated to the use of capitals, leading to a costly brawl.

Battle report can be found here.

17/12 Scourge. versus Spectre Fleet

L-TS8S in Pure Blind saw a Scourge. [URGE.] Ferox battlecruiser fleet meet a Spectre Fleet Maller cruiser force on the X-7OMU gate. While the former was outnumbered, by the latter 2:1, the two fleets did engage, leading to a surprising result.

Battle report can be found here.

18/12 DO6H-Q Free For All

DO6H-Q in Fade hosted a four-way brawl between a Brave Collective [BRAVE] Maller fleet, a Pandemic Horde [REKTD] Maller fleet, a Spectre Fleet Moa fleet and a Scourge Ferox fleet. The battle started on the outpost in the system before moving to an asteroid field, leading to one confusing engagement.

Battle report can be found here.

20/12 Therabois, The Clown Car and Shadow Cartel versus Drone Regions Federation

AU2V-J in the Kalevala Expanse saw Therabois and The Clown Car [CLOWN] mount a citadel defense against Drone Regions Federation (DRF) forces. Therabois and the Clown Car had a Tengu strategic cruiser fleet, aided later by a Shadow Cartel [SHDWC] Proteus strategic cruiser fleet, against a DRF assorted fleet which included capitals and various sub capitals.

Battle report can be found here.

24/12 Scourge. versus Pandemic Horde versus Goonswarm Federation

The Fade region saw a running battle between a Scourge Ferox fleet, a Goonswarm Federation [CONDI] Talwar destroyer fleet and a Pandemic Horde Moa/Caracal cruiser fleet.

Battle report can be found here.

24/12 Snuffed Out and Project.Mayhem. versus Spectre Fleet

The Tama system in the Citadel saw a battle between a Snuffed Out [B B C]/Project.Mayhem. [16-13] Machariel fleet and a Spectre Fleet Nightmare battleship fleet in the system. A full article can be found here.

—-

Salivan Harddin is a member of V0LTA, WE FORM V0LTA, and covers battles across New Eden

4,266 Comments

1. As we understand it that to be a man or an single woman is just not recreation when there are couples around you. You can be the world’s worst dancer, I don’t care. Give yourself a chance and be lively in your local people http://fackjughteprostituierte.uptongreychurch.info

July 12, 2019 at 06:55 Reply
  2. Add to this the fact that courting single mother and father discover it troublesome to stability their obligations with their human want for companionship and it will possibly get downright irritating. With the usual inhibitions that they have to deal with during such encounters removed, text based chatting provides them with an opportunity to be themselves. There are more single Indians online looking for love than ever earlier than luxury escort bratislava this commonly prevents overheating conditions and can obviously help prevent under hood/dash fires.

July 12, 2019 at 09:09 Reply
  3. thank you web site admin

July 13, 2019 at 14:12 Reply
  4. I will immediately seize your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

July 14, 2019 at 08:35 Reply
  5. First offFirst of all I want toI would like to say greatawesometerrificsuperbwonderfulfantasticexcellent blog! I had a quick question thatin whichwhich I’d like to ask if you don’tif you do not mind. I was curiousinterested to knowto find out how you center yourself and clear your mindyour thoughtsyour head beforeprior to writing. I haveI’ve had a hard timea tough timea difficult timetroubledifficulty clearing my mindthoughts in getting my thoughtsideas outout there. I doI truly do enjoytake pleasure in writing but ithowever it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes areare generallyare usuallytend to be wastedlost justsimply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestionsideasrecommendations or tipshints? ThanksKudosAppreciate itCheersThank youMany thanks!

July 14, 2019 at 09:13 Reply
  6. HiWhat’s upHi thereHello, this weekend is nicepleasantgoodfastidious fordesigned forin favor ofin support of me, becausesinceasfor the reason that this timeoccasionpoint in timemoment i am reading this greatenormousimpressivewonderfulfantastic informativeeducational articlepostpiece of writingparagraph here at my homehouseresidence.

July 15, 2019 at 00:35 Reply
  7. Very goodAmazingAwesomeSuperbWonderfulFantasticExcellentGreat blog! Do you have any recommendationshintstips and hintshelpful hintssuggestionstips for aspiring writers? I’m planninghoping to start my own websitesiteblog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you proposeadvisesuggestrecommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choicesoptions out there that I’m totallycompletely confusedoverwhelmed .. Any recommendationssuggestionsideastips? Thanks a lotBless youKudosAppreciate itCheersThank youMany thanksThanks!

July 15, 2019 at 09:13 Reply
  8. You madeYou’ve madeYou have made some decentgoodreally good points there. I lookedchecked on the interneton the webon the net for more infofor more informationto find out moreto learn morefor additional information about the issue and found most individualsmost people will go along with your views on this websitethis sitethis web site.

July 15, 2019 at 23:13 Reply
  9. Its like you read my mind! You seemappear to know so mucha lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you couldcan do with somea few pics to drive the message home a bita little bit, but other thaninstead of that, this is greatwonderfulfantasticmagnificentexcellent blog. A greatAn excellentA fantastic read. I’llI will definitelycertainly be back.

July 15, 2019 at 23:38 Reply
  10. I believe what you posted was actually very logical.

However, consider this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I am not saying your information isn’t solid., but suppose you
    added something that makes people desire more?
    I mean Battle Report Round Up #28 is kinda vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create news titles to get viewers to click.
    You might add a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.

July 16, 2019 at 02:00 Reply
  11. You have a great site here. Can I ask a question? I stumbled accross this free funnel which is all done and ready to drive traffic too. All I need to do is update the links. Do you think it would work? https://dreamyourlife.biz

July 16, 2019 at 07:53 Reply
  12. UndeniablyUnquestionablyDefinitely believe that which you statedsaid. Your favorite justificationreason appeared to beseemed to be on the internetnetweb the simplesteasiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitelycertainly get irkedannoyed while people considerthink about worries that they plainlyjust do notdon’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well asand alsoand defined out the whole thing without having side effectside-effects , people cancould take a signal. Will likelyprobably be back to get more. Thanks

July 16, 2019 at 08:52 Reply
  13. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This webpage provides useful information to us, keep it up.

July 16, 2019 at 18:58 Reply
  14. I wish to show my gratitude for your kindness for individuals that require guidance on this one subject matter. Your very own dedication to getting the message all around appears to be really good and has in every case empowered ladies much like me to realize their objectives. Your personal invaluable help and advice indicates much to me and somewhat more to my colleagues. Thanks a lot; from all of us.

July 16, 2019 at 18:59 Reply
  15. I am not very superb with English but I find this very easygoing to translate.

July 16, 2019 at 18:59 Reply
  16. Genuinely when someone doesn’t understand after
    that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it takes place.

July 16, 2019 at 19:19 Reply