Comments

The past week has supplied quite a few videos immortalizing conflicts around New Eden. This is a round up of a few of those battles:

12/11 Capital Battle in Curse

The H-ADOC system saw a major clash between several fleets over a citadel. A The Bastard Cartel [TBC] and Manifesto. [.M.] Nightmare battleship fleet supported by Vanguard Coalition’s Proteus strategic cruiser fleet fought a Heathen Coalition (HC) Rattlesnake battleship fleet supported by a Fraternity. [FRT] Machariel fleet and a Guardians of the Galaxy (GotG) Ferox battlecruiser fleet.

Things got more hectic as the two sides escalated with dreadnoughts and carriers, Fraternity. re-shipping to a Gila cruiser fleet while Vanguard Coalition brought an entire Chimera carrier fleet to the field. Pandemic Legion [-10.0] and Northern Coalition. [NC] came as a third party in a joint Proteus fleet, same as Pandemic Horde [REKTD] which had a Caracal cruiser fleet. This all led to a very confusing and chaotic fight.

Battle report can be found here.

12/11 Capital Battle in Black Rise

The Battle from the Perspective of the Snuffed Out\Project.Mayhem.\Pen Is Out Nightmare Fleet

The Battle from the Perspective of The Initiative. Machariel Fleet

The Kinakka system saw a major battle over WAFFLES. [N0MAD]’s Keepstar citadel. The costly citadel was defended by WAFFLE. forces in a Rattlesnake fleet, a Pandemic Horde Hurricane battlecruiser fleet and a joint Pandemic Legion\Mercenary Coalition [MC] Proteus fleet.

Against them stood a Circle-Of-Two [CO2] mixed battlecruiser fleet, a Test Alliance Please Ignore [TEST] Hurricane fleet and a Out of Sight. [OOS] Tengu strategic cruiser fleet.

Other combatants included a The Initiative. [INIT.] Machariel fleet, which sided with WAFFLES., and a Snuffed Out [B B C]\Project.Mayhem. [16-13] Nightmare fleet.

As the two sides fought the battle escalated into a fully fledged capital brawl.

Battle report can be found here.

15/11 Brave Collective versus Spectre Fleet

The DO6H-Q system in Fade saw a straightforward fight between a Brave Collective [BRAVE] Hurricane fleet and a Spectre Fleet Caracal fleet.

Battle report can be found here.

17/11 Circle-Of-Two versus BjornBee

The M-OEE8 system in Tribute saw a clash between a Cricle-Of-Two mixed battlecruiser fleet and a Maller cruiser fleet led by popular streamer BjornBee. The two sides met on the E-OGL4 gate in the system for a bloody battle.

Battle report can be found here.

18/11 Circle-Of-Two, Snuffed Out and Project.Mayhem. versus Pandemic Legion, Northern Coalition. and Mercenary Coalition

The M-OEE8 system in Tribute hosted a battle between Circle-Of-Two forces in a Machariel fleet, supported by a Snuffed Out\Project.Mayhem. Nightmare fleet against a joint Pandemic Legion\Northern Coalition.\Mercenary Coalition Proteus fleet. The two sides met over a tower in the system, with the latter further escalating and deploying a full super capital wing.

Battle report can be found here.

19/11 No Vacancies. versus Best Intentions.

Wormhole space saw a skirmish between strategic cruisers fleets belonging to No Vacancies. [NV] and Best Intentions. [BENT] in the J173052 system. The two sides fought over a connecting wormhole, both bringing capitals to aid in their fight.

Battle report can be found here.

—-

Salivan Harddin is a member of V0LTA, WE FORM V0LTA, and covers battles across New Eden

1. Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

July 10, 2019 at 14:18 Reply
  2. thank you web site admin

July 10, 2019 at 18:15 Reply
  3. UndeniablyUnquestionablyDefinitely believe that which you statedsaid. Your favorite justificationreason appeared to beseemed to be on the internetnetweb the simplesteasiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitelycertainly get irkedannoyed while people considerthink about worries that they plainlyjust do notdon’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well asand alsoand defined out the whole thing without having side effectside-effects , people cancould take a signal. Will likelyprobably be back to get more. Thanks

July 12, 2019 at 17:44 Reply
  4. Faytech North America is a touch screen Manufacturer of both monitors and pcs. They specialize in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of Capacitive touch screen, Resistive touch screen, Industrial touch screen, IP65 touch screen, touchscreen monitors and integrated touchscreen PCs. Contact them at http://www.faytech.us, 121 Varick Street, New York, NY 10013, +1 646 205 3214

July 12, 2019 at 20:24 Reply
  5. I know this websiteweb sitesiteweb page providesoffersgivespresents quality baseddependentdepending articlespostsarticles or reviewscontent and otheradditionalextra stuffinformationdatamaterial, is there any other websiteweb sitesiteweb page which providesoffersgivespresents suchthesethese kinds of thingsinformationstuffdata in quality?

July 13, 2019 at 21:29 Reply
  6. Great deliveryIncredible pointsTouche. GreatOutstandingSolidSound arguments. Keep up the amazinggoodgreat effortworkspirit.

July 14, 2019 at 10:31 Reply
  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

July 14, 2019 at 13:52 Reply
  8. I am altering hosting firms as well as wish to move my WordPress Blogs over. Does anyone recognize of a simple way to accomplish this?.

July 16, 2019 at 01:21 Reply
  9. This articlepostpiece of writingparagraph is reallyactuallyin facttrulygenuinely a nicepleasantgoodfastidious one it helpsassists new internetwebnetthe web userspeopleviewersvisitors, who are wishing forin favor of blogging.

July 16, 2019 at 10:13 Reply
  10. How long does a copyright last on newspaper articles?. . If a service copies newspapers articles and then posts it in a database on the Internet, is there also a copyright on the Internet content?.

July 16, 2019 at 16:38 Reply
  11. HeyHowdyHi thereHeyaHey thereHiHello excellentterrificgreatfantasticexceptionaloutstandingsuperb blogwebsite! Does running a blog like thissimilar to thissuch as this take arequire a lot ofmassive amountgreat deal oflarge amount of work? I haveI’ve novery littlevirtually noabsolutely no knowledge ofexpertise inunderstanding of programmingcomputer programmingcoding buthowever I washad been hoping to start my own blog soonin the near future. AnywaysAnywayAnyhow, if you haveshould you have any suggestionsrecommendationsideas or tips fortechniques for new blog owners please share. I knowI understand this is off topicsubject butneverthelesshowever I justI simply had toneeded towanted to ask. ThanksThanks a lotKudosAppreciate itCheersThank youMany thanks!

July 17, 2019 at 02:11 Reply
  12. It happens to be convenient occasion to produce some schemes for the long-run. I’ve scan this article and if I may, I desire to recommend you some enlightening tips and advice.

July 17, 2019 at 02:11 Reply
  13. HiWhat’s upHi thereHello, everythingallthe whole thing is going wellfinesoundperfectlynicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing datainformationfacts, that’s reallyactuallyin facttrulygenuinely goodfineexcellent, keep up writing.

July 17, 2019 at 18:39 Reply
  14. I am brand-new to blog subscriptions as well as I am seeking a very easy viewers that is nice as well as organized that allows me see my blog sites from my homepage or has a little scrollbox that is always up on the side of the computer display. I started to use bloglines but it is truly unorganized with all the blog names lined up on the side. Many thanks a lot!.

July 17, 2019 at 20:55 Reply
  15. This design is wickedspectacularstellerincredible! You certainlyobviouslymost certainlydefinitely know how to keep a reader entertainedamused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) GreatWonderfulFantasticExcellent job. I really enjoyedloved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

July 18, 2019 at 10:29 Reply
  16. thank you web site admin

July 18, 2019 at 18:54 Reply
  17. Emery EPS is a Search Engine Optimization company that provides SEO Services. Their proprietary SEO strategies help struggling websites and aspiring business owners to rank their websites higher in multiple search engines like Google , Yahoo and Bing. They provide local and gmb map ranking for businesses in Coasta Rica, New York, Los Angeles, Portland, Sacramento, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Houston, California and many other local areas. Find more at https://www.emeryeps.com.

July 18, 2019 at 23:44 Reply
  18. It’s actually nearly unattainable to see well-educated individual on this niche, and yet you look like you understand whatever you’re writing on! Gratitude

July 19, 2019 at 08:58 Reply
  19. You shouldYou ought toYou need to take part inbe a part of a contest for one of the bestof the greatestof the finestof the highest qualityof the most useful blogssiteswebsites on the webon the interneton the netonline. I willI am going toI most certainly willI’m going to recommendhighly recommend this sitethis websitethis blogthis web site!

July 20, 2019 at 09:29 Reply
  20. Extraordinarily enlightening suggestions you have remarked, thanks for setting up.

July 20, 2019 at 19:37 Reply
  21. After checking outlooking atlooking intolooking overexploringgoing over a few of thea number of thea handful of the blog postsblog articlesarticles on your websiteweb sitesiteweb pageblog, I trulyI reallyI honestlyI seriously like yourappreciate your way oftechnique of bloggingwriting a blog. I bookmarkedsavedbook markedbook-markedaddedsaved as a favorite it to my bookmark websitesitewebpage list and will be checking back soonin the near future. Please check outTake a look atPlease visit my web sitewebsite as welltoo and let me knowtell me what you thinkhow you feelyour opinion.

July 21, 2019 at 09:40 Reply
  22. AwesomeVery goodSuperbWonderfulFantasticExcellentGreat sitewebsiteblog you have here but I was curiouswanting to knowcurious aboutwondering if you knew of any user discussion forumsmessage boardscommunity forumsdiscussion boardsforums that cover the same topics talked aboutdiscussed in this articlehere? I’d really lovereally like to be a part of grouponline communitycommunity where I can get advicefeed-backresponsesopinionscommentssuggestionsfeedback from other knowledgeableexperienced individualspeople that share the same interest. If you have any recommendationssuggestions, please let me know. Bless youThanks a lotKudosCheersMany thanksThank youAppreciate itThanks!

July 22, 2019 at 09:18 Reply