Comments

The past weeks supplied quite a few videos immortalizing conflicts around New Eden. This is a round up of those battles for the month of February:

7/2 Free for All in SV5-8N

The SV5-8N system in the Catch region hosted a confusing series of fights between a Pandemic Horde [RETKD] Hurricane battlecruiser fleet, a Spectre Fleet Drake battlecruiser fleet, a Providence Bloc mixed armor battlecruiser fleet and a Stain-Wagon coalition (SW) Cerberus heavy assault cruiser fleet. The different sides clashed in a series of skirmishes in and around the system, with other parties joining in with various fleets, leading to a very confusing battle.

Battle report can be found here.

12/2 Pandemic Horde versus Stain-Wagon coalition

A brawl between a Pandemic Horde Typhoon battleship fleet and a SW mixed armor heavy assault cruiser fleet in the A2-V27 system of Querious saw Northern Coalition. [NC] and Drone Regions Federation (DRF) make an appearance in a Machariel battleship fleet and a Hurricane fleet respectively, as the different fleets fought on the Kaira gate.

Battle report can be found here.

13/2 Free for All in HED-GP

The HED-GP system in the Catch region hosted a major fight between multiple fleets including a SW Typhoon fleet, a Pandemic Legion [-10.0] Proteus strategic cruiser fleet, a Providence Bloc Ferox battlecruiser fleet, a Pandemic Horde Ferox fleet that later re-shipped into Typhoons as well, a The Afterlife. [D3ATH] Tengu strategic cruiser fleet and more! The total carnage lasted more than an hour as different entities joined the fray. Suffice to say the battle proved bloody, with all sides suffering losses.

Battle report can be found here.

13/2 Three Way in P-ZMZV

The P-ZMZV system in Querious saw a three way battle between RUCA Emperor [RUCEM]’s Hurricane Fleet Issue battlecruiser fleet, a Brave Collective Augoror Navy Issue cruiser fleet and a Northern Army [NARM] Ferox fleet. A League of Unaligned Master Pilots [LUMPY] mixed armor battleship fleet also made an appearance during the fight. RUCA Emperor managed to trade favorably with the two fleets, leading to their imminent retreat as the battleship fleet arrived to the system.

Battle report can be found here.

13/2 Three Way in U-HVIX

The U-HVIX system in the Wicked Creek region saw a Test Alliance Please Ignore [TEST] Maelstrom fleet clash with Pandemic Legion’s Proteus fleet over a tower in the system, with Vanguard Coalition (VC)’s Cerberus fleet also making an appearance. Pandemic Legion managed to win the fight against the Maelstroms before chasing the VC force around the grid, allowing Test Alliance Please Ignore to keep the tower in the end.

Battle report can be found here.

14/2 Low Sec Voltron versus Imperium

The Tama system in The Citadel region saw three small Low Sec Voltron fleets clash with Imperium forces once again. The Low Sec Voltron fleets included a Machariel fleet, a Proteus fleet and a Cerberus fleet against a much bigger Hurricane fleet fielded by the Imperium. Though inflicting some damage on the defenders, the Imperium fleet was routed by the Low Sec Voltron entities who held the field.

Battle report can be found here.

19/2 Out of Sight., The OSS and Pandemic Legion versus Imperium

Another fight between Venal region resident alliance Out of Sight. [OOS] and the Imperium. This time a joint The OSS [OSS]/Out of Sight Sleipnir command ship fleet, backed by a Pandemic Legion Proteus fleet, engaged an Imperium Proteus fleet in the 92D-OI system of the Venal region. The Imperium force was outnumbered and outgunned, making it easy prey for the allied fleets who proceeded to annihilate it.

Battle report can be found here.

21/2 Psychotic Tendencies. and Pandemic Horde versus Imperium

The E9KD-N system in the Fade region hosted a fight between an Imperium Jackdaw fleet, a Psychotic Tendencies. [TISHU] Sleipnir fleet and a Pandemic Horde Confessor fleet. Though the Imperium had the numerical advantage, in the end its Jackdaw fleet suffered defeat at the hands of the two opposing fleets.

Battle report can be found here.

23/2 Dead Terrorists and Shadow Cartel versus Together We Solo and allies

A Dead Terrorists [IKILU] Proteus fleet, joined later by Shadow Cartel [SHDWC], tackled a capital force belonging to Together We Solo [LINKS] and their allies as it was removing a tower belonging to the former in the Gulmorogod system of the Heimatar region. This led to a rather one sided fight as Together We Solo and allies attempted to extract their capitals.

Battle report can be found here.

23/2 Psychotic Tendencies., Pandemic Horde and Northern Coalition. versus Imperium

Another battle between Imperium forces and contenders over the Fade region, this time in the VRH-H7 system. A Psychotic Tendencies Maelstrom fleet, aided by a small Northern Coalition Sleipnir fleet and a Pandemic Horde Cormorant destroyer fleet clashed head on with an Imperium Machariel fleet. The two sides fought long and bitterly, with the Imperium managing to score a decisive victory.

Battle report can be found here.

29/2 Low Sec Voltron versus Imperium

Another round of fighting between the Imperium and Low and Null security space dwellers, this time in the Nalvula system of the Lonetrek region. An Imperium Hurricane fleet met with a Low Sec Voltron Machariel fleet over a tower in the system. The two sides fought a close range melee, with the Machariel fleet managing to achieve a decisive victory.

Battle report can be found here.

—-

If you have videos and written battle reports of medium to large fights and want them featured in this series, please send links and summaries to [email protected]. You can also send them in EVE to Salivan Harddin.

Salivan Harddin is a member of Reikoku, Pandemic Legion, and covers battles across New Eden

2,921 Comments

1. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a amusement account it. Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?

May 22, 2019 at 23:32 Reply
  2. No matter ifWhen some one searches for his requirednecessaryessentialvital thing, sothustherefore he/she wantsneedsdesireswishes to be available that in detail, sothustherefore that thing is maintained over here.

May 23, 2019 at 03:37 Reply
  3. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

May 23, 2019 at 10:48 Reply
  4. Way cool! Some veryextremely valid points! I appreciate you writing thispenning this articlepostwrite-up and theand also theplus the rest of the site iswebsite is also veryextremelyveryalso reallyreally good.

May 23, 2019 at 17:00 Reply
  5. Superb website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

May 23, 2019 at 18:27 Reply
  6. I require to recognize how to view my blog posts or talk about other peoples blogs. Is there anywhere I could go to get a checklist of all my messages?. Any help valued.

May 23, 2019 at 22:33 Reply
  7. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

May 24, 2019 at 02:10 Reply
  8. I have read so many articlespostsarticles or reviewscontent regardingconcerningabouton the topic of the blogger lovers butexcepthowever this articlepostpiece of writingparagraph is reallyactuallyin facttrulygenuinely a nicepleasantgoodfastidious articlepostpiece of writingparagraph, keep it up.

May 24, 2019 at 03:21 Reply
  9. Glad to be one of several visitants on this amazing site : D.

May 24, 2019 at 06:20 Reply
  10. You made some fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found mainly persons will agree with your blog.

May 24, 2019 at 08:33 Reply
  11. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

May 24, 2019 at 08:33 Reply
  12. Whats Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

May 24, 2019 at 10:05 Reply
  13. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

May 24, 2019 at 12:40 Reply
  14. When someone writes an articlepostpiece of writingparagraph he/she keepsmaintainsretains the ideathoughtplanimage of a user in his/her mindbrain that how a user can understandknowbe aware of it. SoThusTherefore that’s why this articlepostpiece of writingparagraph is amazinggreatperfectoutstdanding. Thanks!

May 24, 2019 at 16:54 Reply
  15. You got a very good website, Glad I discovered it through yahoo.

May 25, 2019 at 02:18 Reply
  16. Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

May 25, 2019 at 04:27 Reply
  17. Is it true that blog sites are just forum conversations with rss that would certainly enable the individual to view what they wished to view even more convieniently? Is that all the differences?.

May 25, 2019 at 14:12 Reply
  18. When I originallyinitially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get fourthreeseveral emailse-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove mepeople from that service? ThanksBless youThanks a lotAppreciate itCheersThank youMany thanks!

May 25, 2019 at 16:19 Reply
  19. Once again I found exactly what I was looking for.

May 25, 2019 at 19:59 Reply
  20. I discovered your weblog web site on google and check just a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the very good operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking ahead to reading more from you in a while!…

May 25, 2019 at 22:46 Reply
  21. How can I import my blog site to an additional gmail account?

May 26, 2019 at 04:53 Reply