Comments

Nalvula system, Lonetrek region. On the 16th of January at 22:30 EVE Standard Time, forces belonging to Northern Coalition. [NC], Pandemic Legion [-10.0] and allies fought Imperium forces in the system.

The battle was sparked over two Project.Mayhem. [16-13] towers which were reinforced by the Imperium previously and were coming out of reinforcement mode. Since the towers came out well after Project.Mayhem.’s prime time and having to contend with the Imperium by itself, the alliance notified possible allies of the timers. In the end Northern Coalition, Pandemic Legion and Mercenary Coalition [MC] answered the call.

Northern Coalition brought a 150 pilot Proteus strategic cruiser fleet, Pandemic Legion brought an 80 pilot Tengu strategic cruiser fleet, Mercenary Coalition brought a 65 pilot Sleipnir command ship fleet. Triumvirate. [TRI] also knew of the timer but came later on in a 55 pilot Ishtar heavy assault cruiser fleet when news of the engagement reached its fleet commanders. Project.Mayhem itself managed to gather 25 pilots in a Machariel battleship fleet.

Against this the Imperium arrayed no less than 600 pilots in several fleets including a Machariel fleet, a Proteus fleet, a Jackdaw tactical destroyer fleet, a Hurricane battlecruiser fleet and a Cerberus heavy assault cruiser fleet.

The first fleet to arrive to the system was the Imperium’s Machariel fleet, bringing along triage carrier support. The fleet also had dreadnoughts accompanying them in order to remove the hostile towers. However, with news of the allied forces amassing next door in the Taisy system, the Machariel fleet quickly retreated into a safe tower while calling for allies. In no time Imperium reinforcements flooded the system, including the Proteus, Jackdaw and Hurricane fleets.

Even with numerical superiority, the Imperium was not willing to jump into the allies. Finally, in order to break the stalemate, the Northern Coalition Proteus fleet jumped into the system, anchored up near the Taisy gate and waited for the Imperium fleets to engage. Finally, Imperium fleets started landing at range of the gate, specifically the Machariel and Proteus fleets, engaging the Northern Coalition fleet and starting the battle proper.

The field quickly descended into chaos as the allies jumped in and joined the fight with Time Dilation quickly kicking into high gear. As the battle raged on Northern Coalition lit a cynosural beacon in order to bring in a squadron of dreadnoughts to clear the Machariel fleet’s triage support and help destroy the battleships. However, this was quickly answered by the Imperium counter-dropping an entire capital wing on the field to remove the Northern Coalition. dreadnoughts.

The Imperium Capital Wing Jumping in and Entering the Fight

With the capitals on the field, most of the Imperium fleets focused on them, allowing the allied fleets some freedom to maneuver as well as a reprieve from the pressure exerted on them by no less than 4 Imperium fleets. The two sides continued to trade ships, with Mercenary Coalition taking the brunt of the losses while the allied Proteus fleet went straight for the Hurricane fleet, quickly decimating it.

Yet more reinforcements arrived for both sides as the RAZOR Alliance [RAZOR] Cerberus fleet entered the system followed by the Triumvirate Ishtar fleet. The Triumvirate fleet had tangled with the Cerberus fleet before and chased it to the system, quickly joining the allies in targeting the Imperium.

The allies then attempted to help the Mercenary Coalition fleet, focusing fire at the Jackdaw fleet which swarmed over it and forcing it off, giving some relief to the battered Sleipnirs. Once that was done, the forces collaborated in bringing down the Cerberus fleet, quickly disposing of its support ships and attempting to take down its fleet commander. This caused the Cerberus fleet to burn away from the hostile fleets, thus unable to contribute properly to the battle itself.

Yet with the allied dreadnoughts destroyed, Time Dilation easing up, the status of their allies and the fact the Imperium fleets were prepared to continue fighting, the allies decided to withdraw. Quickly, the different fleets prepared to retreat, managing to warp off and jump out of the system, with Imperium forces declining to chase.

With the field won, the Imperium fleets quickly removed the last tower, thus securing the strategic objective before safely extracting, putting an end to the fighting.

Battle report for the Nalvula system can be found here.

All told the battle lasted 2 hours with Time Dilation reaching a peak of 10% though slowly subsiding near the half way point. The system itself hosted nearly 1100 pilots at the height of the fighting.

The allied forces lost a total of 77 ships including 9 dreadnoughts, 4 battleships, 15 command ships, 13 strategic cruisers and 1 heavy assault cruiser for 53.66 billion ISK damage.
The Imperium lost a total of 79 ships including 6 battleships, 18 battlecruisers, 4 strategic cruisers and 5 heavy assault cruisers for 15.1 billion ISK damage.

Salivan Harddin is a member of Reikoku, Pandemic Legion, and covers battles across New Eden

1. Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I be able
    to truly obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

January 28, 2019 at 00:28 Reply
  2. I simply want to mention I am just beginner to blogging and site-building and truly enjoyed this web-site. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You definitely come with superb article content. Thanks for sharing your website.

April 3, 2019 at 12:23 Reply
  3. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

April 8, 2019 at 10:47 Reply
  4. I’m looking for some really good business blogs to add to my google reader that are worthwhile following on an ongoing basis. Can you make and recommendations? I have Seth Godin’s already. Thanks!. . It would also be helpful if you told me why you liked these blogs..

April 8, 2019 at 12:17 Reply
  5. I used to have a pop-up message when i start firefox to restore last session but now it’s gone. I need it in case i accidentally close something and i want to go back into it. Anybody know how to do it? Thanks..

April 9, 2019 at 22:12 Reply
  6. I have become aware of blogs and also sort of recognize what they are. My concern is what do you create on a blog, like stuff thats on your mind or just whatever? As well as what websites can i logon to to begin blog sites?.

April 13, 2019 at 11:59 Reply
  7. I have seen a great deal of blogs in blogspot. What purpose do they serve? Is it possible to generate income via blogs. If yes just how?.

April 21, 2019 at 09:42 Reply
  8. I currently am running two blogs, one is for layout & development and I have a pagerank of 4 on it and I have lots of great short articles. And I have another blog where I have tirades, health and wellness pointers as well as digital photography … Should I combine them or should I keep it seperate?.

April 26, 2019 at 09:21 Reply
  9. there are some types of collectible figurines that are rare and very expensive to buy**

May 1, 2019 at 07:43 Reply
  10. What are some good websites as well as blogs for budget friendly fashion for adults?

May 1, 2019 at 11:32 Reply
  11. It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people within this topic, but you appear to be do you know what you’re discussing! Thanks

May 3, 2019 at 01:09 Reply
  12. Great post, you have pointed out some great points , I also think this s a very excellent website.

May 4, 2019 at 00:10 Reply
  13. Howdy sir. you have a really nice blog layout “

May 5, 2019 at 00:31 Reply
  14. 1 simple free Android app that finds 10’s of thousands of unique followers for you.

May 9, 2019 at 16:23 Reply
  15. link:Stunning pictures of the beutiful Krita Sanon with music Luka Chuppi Duniyaa coca cola tu luka chuppi

May 11, 2019 at 10:12 Reply
  16. Stunning Krita Sanon Hi res pictures + Luka Chuppi Duniyaa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pypr2eOZQ

May 13, 2019 at 03:53 Reply
  17. Awesome! I appreciate your blog post to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: maple syrup

May 13, 2019 at 17:35 Reply
  18. I will create at least 500 posts on blogs that will link back to your individual website or page. http://bit.ly/2VmVcW5

May 15, 2019 at 23:44 Reply
  19. I Will Supply A List Of Business Phone Numbers http://bit.ly/2YvPumT

May 18, 2019 at 21:58 Reply
  20. I need to know how to view my posts or comments on other individuals blog sites. Exists anywhere I could go to get a list of all my blog posts?. Any kind of aid appreciated.

May 20, 2019 at 11:34 Reply
  21. Backlinks that work Rank your website or Social meadia page fast and drive traffic. Full writeup on Black Hat World http://bit.ly/2w7wZZN

May 21, 2019 at 14:39 Reply
  22. I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!

May 24, 2019 at 12:23 Reply
  23. I just recently started a blog, and also I was simply questioning just how individuals have advertised their blogs online to obtain even more followers so you aren’t just keying to nothing out in the internet?. Oh, as well as for my blog site, I don’t actually want my pals to be my fans, unless they find it by themselves. My blog is about something that the majority of my buddy’s can’t truly aid me with. (Photography is the major subject).

May 26, 2019 at 01:07 Reply
  24. Backlinks that work Rank http://bit.ly/2w7wZZN

May 26, 2019 at 15:11 Reply
  25. I’m producing a brand-new blog regarding literature (what I have actually checked out, what I read), however I’m having problem thinking about a title. I like the concept of something relating to an obsession with literary works however I believe bookophilia is on the typical side. What do you think of Litophilia? Is it too similar to “lithophilia” Which suggests the love of stones? Any suggestions? Many thanks!.

May 30, 2019 at 00:17 Reply
  26. Everything you need to know about a coc private switcher https://bitlylink.com/DIoWO

June 1, 2019 at 15:43 Reply
  27. If you are looking for the best hostel in Viet Nam, you HAVE to check out Cozy Nook in Dalat!

June 4, 2019 at 23:02 Reply
  28. I have 3 blogs on tumblr under the very same e-mail address. How do I erase one of those blog sites without erasing the various other two?. Preferably, I would certainly like a person to answer whom has actually encountered this issue before and solved it without deleting their various other blog sites. Many thanks!.

June 9, 2019 at 00:23 Reply
  29. The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you may fix should you werent too busy looking for attention.

June 9, 2019 at 08:29 Reply
  30. I recognize there’s lots of spam on this website. Do you need help cleansing them up? I may help among courses!

June 10, 2019 at 12:01 Reply
  31. wedding card box

June 13, 2019 at 06:56 Reply
  32. I lately started a blog site, and I was simply wondering how people have promoted their blog sites online to obtain more fans so you aren’t just typing to absolutely nothing out in the web?. Oh, and also for my blog site, I do not really want my close friends to be my followers, unless they discover it by themselves. My blog site is about something that the majority of my good friend’s can’t truly aid me with. (Digital photography is the major topic).

June 13, 2019 at 17:38 Reply
  33. I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts

June 14, 2019 at 07:48 Reply
  34. Asian Ladyboys http://bit.ly/ladyboyhub

June 22, 2019 at 21:34 Reply
  35. Exactly how do you remove your blog comment that you left on somebody else blog?

June 26, 2019 at 21:18 Reply
  36. I am intending to move to Australia permanently. With any luck, my migration process will be finished this year and I will relocate the beginning of 2011. Can somebody suggest some superb sources and also blog sites concerning making the plans for working out in Australia?.

July 18, 2019 at 05:01 Reply