Comments

Tactical Destroyers have been a great hit since their introduction. Not only do they dominate small-scale warfare (with Svipul by far the most popular ship), they brought the new exciting mechanic of mode switching. This allows T3D’s to be used in a wide range of interesting strategies and uses. However, as much praise and joy these new hulls bring, there are also a lot of concerns.

Are these ships too powerful? What about assault frigates and their role?  Are they too cheap? The unintended insta-warping after switching from speed mode to other modes? These and many more questions CCP wish to answer and they are asking for the communities help. On the 1th October CCP Fozzie posted this annoucment on the EVE forums:

FozzieHey everyone! We’d like to try out another way to gather specific feedback, and we’re looking for your help!

All four Tactical Destroyers have been out for a little while now and we’re of course planning on making more adjustments to the class over the coming months. To help with this task we intend to put together a focus group on T3Ds that will help provide feedback (especially subjective feedback) on the current state of these ships and on potential future changes.

• We will use this forum thread to accept applications from players who wish to participate in the focus group
  • The decision on which players are invited to the focus group will be made by CCP
  • This focus group will not receive any secret information, and therefore will not be required to sign any NDAs
  • We plan on making the logs of the focus group chat public for everyone to view. Everyone can see what is being discussed, but only focus group members and CCP devs can actually talk
  • When selecting focus group members, we will be looking for people who can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and provide reasoned and calm feedback. We also want the members to have significant experience flying the Tactical Destroyers and to have strong knowledge of EVE gameplay, fittings and balance
  • The focus group will take place in a Slack team, so members will need to be able to use Slack

We are hoping that using a focus group of this type will allow us to quickly and easily gather feedback from players who have a strong breadth and depth of experience with the ships. If this group goes well, similar formats might be used for other focus groups on other topics.

Focus group members will not be forced to attend any meetings or to pass any minimum activity thresholds. People in any time zone are welcome.

If you’re interested in participating in this focus group, please post in this thread with an explanation of why you feel that you would make a valuable addition. We’ll provide a list of members and details of how players can observe the chat logs before we start inviting people to the Slack team.

Thanks!

This is a whole new approach from CCP side for communication with player base. Let us a hope those who are sucsessful in their applications will help to bring interesting and objective opinions to help CCP with their never ending quest of balancing the PvP Ecosystem of Eve.

1. I was really confused, and this answered all my questions.

February 13, 2019 at 17:35 Reply
  2. In fact, a systematic graphical representation is done by professional designers who have creative bent

February 13, 2019 at 20:32 Reply
  3. Investors do pay direct and oblique prices.

February 14, 2019 at 06:05 Reply
  4. I not to mention my buddies were analyzing the great secrets from the website and then all of a sudden I had an awful suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those secrets. The guys happened to be as a consequence thrilled to see all of them and have in effect simply been having fun with these things. Thanks for turning out to be very accommodating as well as for considering such nice subject areas most people are really needing to be informed on. My very own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

February 14, 2019 at 12:59 Reply
  5. Thanks again for the article.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

February 14, 2019 at 14:22 Reply
  6. Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a fragment of your post to my blog?

February 14, 2019 at 18:21 Reply
  7. Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We ave ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Excellent. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.

February 14, 2019 at 19:33 Reply
  8. Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.

February 14, 2019 at 21:48 Reply
  9. whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You already know, many individuals are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

February 14, 2019 at 23:10 Reply
  10. Investors do pay direct and indirect prices.

February 14, 2019 at 23:47 Reply
  11. A financial advisor is your planning partner.

February 15, 2019 at 00:02 Reply
  12. And that is an investment danger price taking.

February 18, 2019 at 00:50 Reply
  13. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios invests in Schwab ETFs.

February 18, 2019 at 00:58 Reply
  14. You have some helpful ideas! Maybe I should consider doing this by myself.

February 18, 2019 at 12:47 Reply
  15. A financial advisor is your planning accomplice.

February 19, 2019 at 05:20 Reply
  16. This information is magnificent. I understand and respect your clear-cut points. I am impressed with your writing style and how well you express your thoughts.

February 19, 2019 at 07:28 Reply
  17. It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

February 19, 2019 at 09:41 Reply
  18. It is hard to uncover knowledgeable men and women within this topic, nevertheless you be understood as guess what takes place you are discussing! Thanks

February 19, 2019 at 13:20 Reply
  19. Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this website to take hottest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

February 19, 2019 at 15:16 Reply
  20. Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person’s web site link on your page at appropriate
    place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

February 19, 2019 at 22:49 Reply
  21. It’s going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my know-how.

February 19, 2019 at 23:15 Reply
  22. Right here is the right webpage for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic which has
    been written about for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

February 20, 2019 at 00:27 Reply
  23. Thanks for some other great post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the search for such information.

February 20, 2019 at 04:16 Reply
  24. A lot of thanks for all of your hard work on this site. Gloria takes pleasure in setting aside time for research and it is easy to understand why. We hear all relating to the powerful ways you create useful tips and tricks through this web site and attract response from other ones on this issue plus our favorite princess has been learning so much. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You’re carrying out a really good job.

February 20, 2019 at 06:00 Reply
  25. Im obliged for the article post.Really thank you! Awesome.

February 20, 2019 at 11:33 Reply
  26. Tarot helps you to get a much better understanding of yourself. It teaches you the motives that are even concealed to yourself. In that way Tarot can bring peace in yourself and give you a better life.

February 20, 2019 at 13:27 Reply
  27. Really informative blog article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

February 20, 2019 at 15:12 Reply
  28. hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this space to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look forward to see you.

February 20, 2019 at 23:28 Reply
  29. I am impressed with this web site , really I am a big fan .

February 21, 2019 at 20:16 Reply
  30. This important put up appears to be redeem a majority of customers. How would you market it? That it provides a fantastic one of a kind style directly on factors. My partner and i getting a specific product realistic or just sizeable furnish information on is a vital process.

February 22, 2019 at 05:33 Reply
  31. You madeYou’ve madeYou have made some decentgoodreally good points there. I lookedchecked on the interneton the webon the net for more infofor more informationto find out moreto learn morefor additional information about the issue and found most individualsmost people will go along with your views on this websitethis sitethis web site.

February 22, 2019 at 10:44 Reply