Comments

EVENEWS24 podcast where we talk about the top stories in EVE Online.

EN24 podcast releases another episode. This time we cover sovereignty iterations and strategies from the front lines. There’s a quick review of Imperium’s campaign in Providence, and we cover Nulli Secunda’s legacy.

This episode one ends with a special surprise for Solon, captured while he was recording.

Panel:
Solon101 – Nex Exercitus [NEXE], Northern Coalition. [NC.]
Tridgit – CEO and leader of Iron Armada
Tiberius Stargazer – Destructive Influence [DICE], Northern Coalition. [NC.]
Matterall – Signal Cartel and Destructive Influence [DICE], Northern Coalition. [NC.]

Find the RSS for our podcast at : en24podcast.blogspot.com

1. Alex Rustoff

NC. are on a similar level to Brave on a PvP basis. They are also on the verge of fail cascading.

September 12, 2015 at 09:47 Reply
    1. wat

Wat? Having fought both NC and Brave I can tell you without any doubt that NC are far better than them. They’re more “pro” – on a level with PL. Brave were all over the place, undisciplined.

September 12, 2015 at 17:43 Reply
    2. ncdawt

They are not failcascading, They just dont care anymore. After 1+ year of not having ANYTHING to do, people stopped subbing. The game is dying and the alliance will die the day the game dies(Not that far away)

September 15, 2015 at 00:52 Reply
  2. Nit

“Nulli never became a top tier alliance like BL or NC.” lololol Nulli was a far superior alliance to BL and NC. Nullis leadership kept NC. alive. Nullis Pilots were the best in the game. My corp has joined these buffoons. Delusion reigns.

September 12, 2015 at 10:36 Reply
  3. To Pro to NC

NC. was always jealous of Nulli and these nonsense comments just proves it. Jean was a problem but that is one guy who ironically is now very much part of the NC. inner circle. Nulli was the best performing sov holding alliance in the last 2 alliance tournaments even knocking PL out of one. But of course all the line members were scrubs right. No jealousy here.

September 12, 2015 at 10:44 Reply
    1. Matterall

Alliance teams sometimes don’t ahve anything to do with normal fleets. AS for Nulli, their team was HUN reloaded. Those guys are great (former champions) of the AT

September 12, 2015 at 14:56 Reply
  4. Alison King

Jean , was the biggest cock suker on the forums , but speakingto him in the flesh on ts he was polite as any yank can be.

September 12, 2015 at 11:03 Reply
    1. Matterall

The closer you get to face-to-face accountability, the more polite people become. The question is what version of a person is the real one. Besides, he wasn’t just a toxic yank, he used his position as a weapon, like a bad cop uses his badge.

That’s just an opinion, but by the looks of it, he’s up there with Xenuria and other “hated” payers that for some reason stick around. See for yourself — http://evenews24.com/2015/03/16/an-exemplary-titan-kill/

September 12, 2015 at 15:28 Reply
  5. Brutus Duran

My hat goes off to Provi and co. from being a noob nation they have built a nice tidy empire. congratz

September 12, 2015 at 20:12 Reply
  6. Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to see your article.
    Thanks so much and I’m having a look forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

January 28, 2019 at 01:35 Reply
  7. I just want to mention I am just new to weblog and actually enjoyed your blog. Most likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You really have outstanding stories. Bless you for sharing your website.

April 3, 2019 at 18:04 Reply
  8. How can creative writing be taught in a standardized way?

April 8, 2019 at 08:21 Reply
  9. Please answer both questions completely:. . What’s the easiest way to make sure that if I copyright something, that it’s mine without have to copyright each article or blog individually?. . ALSO: . . I’m a poet and I want to copyright my work without have to pay “per poem” – how can I do that, but also be able to get things copyrighted regularly?.

April 10, 2019 at 13:03 Reply
  10. I require to know how to view my blog posts or talk about other peoples blogs. Exists anywhere I could go to obtain a listing of all my posts?. Any help appreciated.

April 12, 2019 at 13:09 Reply
  11. I’m a teenager as well as I listened to that you can actually get paid for points like this. I’m experienced with computers as well as have excellent literature skills and I’m sure I can create successful blogs/articles … On a different (sort of) topic, would I have the ability to sign up with affiliate programs?.

April 20, 2019 at 02:58 Reply
  12. What is a blog site topic that you would certainly discover intriguing to read about?

April 25, 2019 at 02:39 Reply
  13. What is the best software to develop internet sites and also blog sites?

May 1, 2019 at 07:28 Reply
  14. You’re the best, I was doing a google search and your site came up for bank owned homes in Winter Springs, FL but anyway, I have had a pleasant time reading it, keep it up!

May 1, 2019 at 20:30 Reply
  15. Nice idea dude. May I know these tweets and so I may adhere to one ? Numerous thanks Plus my best prayers to the people close by Tokyo hopefully your are well along with comfortable

May 2, 2019 at 21:42 Reply
  16. 1 simple free Android app that finds 10’s of thousands of unique followers for you.

May 9, 2019 at 06:17 Reply
  17. link:Stunning pictures of the beutiful Krita Sanon with music Luka Chuppi Duniyaa coca cola tu luka chuppi

May 11, 2019 at 07:28 Reply
  18. Stunning Krita Sanon Hi res pictures + Luka Chuppi Duniyaa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pypr2eOZQ

May 13, 2019 at 16:22 Reply
  19. I think your blog is getting more and more visitors.*;.,~

May 14, 2019 at 14:54 Reply
  20. Hi, i have a cost-free wordpress blog. I have included the widgets that are available in the widget section. But how do i include widgets that are from 3rd parties such as clustrmaps? If totally free wordpress blog sites don’t allow that, which free blog site solution permits that?.

May 15, 2019 at 18:18 Reply
  21. I will create at least 500 posts on blogs that will link back to your individual website or page. http://bit.ly/2VmVcW5

May 16, 2019 at 00:32 Reply
  22. He’s been confined to desk duties ever since he accidentally shot a famous baseball-player for trespassing in his own stadium.

May 16, 2019 at 11:12 Reply
  23. I Will Provide Aso To Increase Downloads For Ios And Android Apps http://bit.ly/2Wb7O7k

May 18, 2019 at 00:02 Reply
  24. I Will Supply A List Of Business Phone Numbers http://bit.ly/2YvPumT

May 18, 2019 at 13:28 Reply
  25. Exactly how do I conceal my extensive network & blog sites, without leaving a substantial white gap down the bottom?

May 20, 2019 at 19:10 Reply
  26. There may be noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made sure nice points in features also.

May 23, 2019 at 15:54 Reply
  27. Do you 1000’s of links like this from only $10’s ?https://amzn.to/30SuXLk

May 25, 2019 at 21:19 Reply
  28. Backlinks that work Rank http://bit.ly/2w7wZZN

May 26, 2019 at 14:27 Reply
  29. What are some really good poetry blog sites or web sites to post journal entries?

May 26, 2019 at 20:46 Reply
  30. Simply got a Blog owner account, it functions good, however how do I find different customers blogs I such as with search. I bear in mind there is a way, but I am not seeing it now. Thanks for your aid.

June 8, 2019 at 16:06 Reply
  31. every sales manager and store owner should have a training in sales management’

June 9, 2019 at 04:58 Reply
  32. What is an excellent free blogging website that I can reply to blogs and others will respond to me?

June 13, 2019 at 00:29 Reply
  33. large wedding box

June 13, 2019 at 04:43 Reply
  34. Looking for the best spotting scope tripods for the money? Take a look at this guide on medium.com

June 24, 2019 at 23:20 Reply
  35. There are thousands of blog sites that needs talk about them. What is the purpose of blog comments?

June 26, 2019 at 03:38 Reply
  36. Coffee grinders and espresso grinders from Baratza, Lelit, and Eureka at Helix Coffee will take your coffee game to the next level. https://bit.ly/32t7XD9

July 15, 2019 at 22:19 Reply