Comments

Disclaimer: The following piece was submitted by Tridgit

Yesterday one of the most active per capita corporations in FCON has made the decision to leave. While this in itself is not truly anything of note, the reasoning and the attitudes surrounding the decision are.

Phoebe has hit CFC strategy directly in its weakest point. The individual member alliance ability to fight and defend their own space is not out of reach, but out of plan. One can easily see that part of the CFC’s success is vested in the control asserted over everyone under the goon umbrella. Part and parcel to that is forcing all of the member alliances to participate in fleets together, as one. Allowing an individual member alliance to defend its own space is dangerous, as they may entertain thoughts of independence. Post-Phoebe the CFC leadership has to struggle with the status quo on overall strategy and losing space because of physical travel constraints.

The Mittani announces a campaign of vengeance against black legion in venal, immediately before having to redeploy to counter NC(dot) on the southern front. These actions have made line members in FCON feeling a little bitter.

“FCON on the whole has been unhappy with the CFC’s lack of commitment to helping FCON defend its space from Black Legion. The CFC was very active in the region before NCdot started applying pressure in the south, but since has been almost non-existent in the region. Is the CFC playing favorites?”

I interviewed a member of Veritas Theory, who for the moment will remain anonymous to protect his extraction from CFC space.

Recently how has life been in FCON?
“I can’t speak for the entirety of Verty, my perspective has been that FCON has been required to assist the CFC in the south by sending members and assets to help in systems like LBGI. We rountinly had FC’s coming into Alliance chat telling us to get off our asses and get to TEG, Jabber pings yelling for “max dudes”. When we show up, FCON fleets got the shit jobs, killing drones and that sort of thing and when our fleets would get wiped (because we have no logi assigned to us, surprise!) we would get laughed at, called FailCON, FCON-BESTCON LUL, and we we’re actually told to go wait in station. That’s our thanks for pitching in and helping. “

That’s down south, how about within your own space?
“When it came to our space, we were then left to our own devices when destroying Black Legion SBU’s and responding to reinforcement timers and such. .Because of the low numbers supporting us, we resorted to killing these with 50-60 man stealth bomber fleets with no support at all.”

How long would these ops usually take?
“Normally 3 SBUs to a system, each one would take 20-30 mins to kill. We would be racing so that we didn’t run out of time to kill the last one.”

Run out of time?
“We would always wait for some reason or another until the timer was 1.5 hours from on lining. So we had to race both to kill them before then, and before BL would show up and force us to hide cloaked. We tried to run from BL one time and most of us got killed.”

Did you ever fight BL directly?
“FCON has not been able to raise a fleet on it’s own capable of standing up to Black Legion that I’m aware of. Our tactic has been to do what we can as fast as we can and when BL shows up, hide. I would assume that if Black Legion wanted to take a large gang and burn the entire Branch region down, they wouldn’t meet much resistance. To hold that much space and to barely be able to police it makes FCON look like glorified renters.”

How often do FCON fleets have to go out to sweep SBU’s?
“Recently a lot. I got sick of this and haven’t been on a fleet in a week or so though.”

How do you feel the overall FCON stance on the CFC is right now?
“I think most of the leadership is still on board, but I think the FC’s and the average line pilots are pretty tired of it. Towards the end I saw fewer and fewer FCON pilots in CFC fleets, and I noticed more and more people hanging out in the branch just ratting.”

Including high leadership?
“Haha yeah, so you saw the ping.”

The ping in reference was when FCON skymarshal AARC got caught ratting in a carrier during a stratop.

Show up to tomorrows op : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2028
One of our dear leaders decided he would go ratting instead of join a Strat-Op that was pre-posted and Broadcasted via FCON jabber multiple times.
While 190 fcon dudes formed up to defend our space : https://adashboard.info/intel/local/view/1y3cbJXQ amazing !
This saddens me. Don’t be that guy. 😳
[ 2014.11.29 14:35:49 ] plaing nice > 5-0WB9 heating up dramaticly
[ 2014.11.29 14:36:09 ] AARC > NO SHIT, tackled here
[ 2014.11.29 14:37:34 ] plaing nice > carrier tackled by ceptors ishtars and others
[ 2014.11.29 14:37:53 ] Negrutza Keikira > no1 around to help…we’re all on fleet
[ 2014.11.29 14:39:51 ] La Galana > there is a strat op going….

Right now what are you most annoyed at with how the CFC runs your game?
“Denying people SRP for bullshit reasons, yelling as us because we aren’t in fleet over jabber, making fun of newer pilots that might not know what’s going on, putting down entire alliances because we died on the field with no support and then making us go sit in station like 5 year olds.”

Do you think FCON will be given the same choice other CFC alliances in the past were? The o’l Mittani Merge n Join?
“Honestly I don’t know. I don’t think FCON has done anything so bad that they would be given an ultimatum”

Right on, well good luck in your future endeavors! Thanks for the corp meeting audio.
“No problem, cya”
From an outsider’s standpoint on the state of the CFC, I can see the fractures forming. Line members getting bitter, leadership not reacting to the change of environment, and the pressure of a two threats on opposing borders.
Time will tell of course, it seems maybe sooner rather than later.

Soundcloud Audio:

17:55 SambaSol “I hope the CFC falls apart”
26:15 Reklan (Diplo) “FCON might pull out of the CFC being that we can hold down our own sov…”

1,748 Comments

1. fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a emblem new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?

February 23, 2019 at 15:55 Reply
  2. Thank you for another informative web site. Where else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect method? I’ve a challenge that I’m just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

February 24, 2019 at 04:05 Reply
  3. I loved as much as you willyou’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tastefulattractive, your authored subject mattermaterial stylish. nonetheless, you command get boughtgot an edginessnervousnessimpatienceshakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come furthermore formerly again sinceas exactly the same nearly a lotvery often inside case you shield this increasehike.

February 25, 2019 at 06:58 Reply
  4. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

February 26, 2019 at 03:18 Reply
  5. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

February 27, 2019 at 23:25 Reply
  6. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

March 1, 2019 at 11:31 Reply
  7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

March 1, 2019 at 12:24 Reply
  8. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

March 1, 2019 at 13:40 Reply
  9. Very good written story. It will be helpful to everyone who usess it, including me. Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.

March 6, 2019 at 12:40 Reply
  10. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

March 6, 2019 at 13:07 Reply
  11. Somebody essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent job!

March 11, 2019 at 12:10 Reply
  12. you’ve gotten an awesome weblog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

March 12, 2019 at 06:14 Reply
  13. I just could not depart your site before suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual provide in your visitors? Is gonna be again often in order to check up on new posts

March 12, 2019 at 09:54 Reply
  14. I haven¡¦t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

March 14, 2019 at 18:48 Reply
  15. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again

March 15, 2019 at 14:52 Reply
  16. I precisely wanted to say thanks yet again. I am not sure the things I might have handled without the solutions shared by you regarding my situation. This was an absolute daunting circumstance in my view, however , being able to see the specialized way you processed that made me to cry for fulfillment. Extremely happy for your help as well as hope that you find out what a great job that you are carrying out educating the mediocre ones with the aid of your web page. Probably you’ve never got to know any of us.

March 15, 2019 at 17:57 Reply
  17. I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today..

March 16, 2019 at 09:20 Reply
  18. I have been examinating out some of your posts and it’s nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.

March 20, 2019 at 09:37 Reply
  19. How can you tell if a video has copyright content or not?.

March 22, 2019 at 04:23 Reply
  20. excellent points altogether, you just received a brand new reader. What may you suggest about your put up that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

March 22, 2019 at 09:48 Reply
  21. What are the laws as to using company logos in blog posts?

March 25, 2019 at 09:28 Reply