02x9GIH

Spectre Fleet formed up last night and brought a large fleet to Kamela in The Bleak Lands. Having at least 100+ Battleships and another hundred assorted smaller ships the night started well for them when Shadow Cartel brought their 60 man shield BS fleet, consisting mostly of Rattlesnakes. Even though Shadow Cartel dropped a number of carriers it was soon apparent that the 200 man Spectre Fleet was more than a match for the tanks on the Shield fleet that Shadow Cartel had brought and, after losing a few ships, Shadow Cartel docked up and conceded defeat.

It is also worth mentioning that Bombers Bar were present and on neither side of the fight, there purely for the enjoyment and killmails.

A while later Pandemic Legion decided that they would go up next against the Spectre Fleet and brought in their normal doctrine of Armour T3’s, they also contacted Shadow Cartel and asked if, for this one fight, whether it would be worth forming the most unholy of alliances. Using the their titan bridges Shadow Cartel headed home and reshipped into their own T3’s and awaited fleet invites from the PL Fleet Commander.

Once in Kourmonen the fleet invite came and PL, who had been harassing the spectre BS fleet in Kamela, called for Shadow Cartel to get on the Kamela gate. The Spectre Fleet warped to the Kourmonen gate and started their cap chain, PL started the engagement on their side of the gate and the Shadow Cartel fleet jumped in and supported the PL fleet, looking for some payback for their earlier losses.

In all 49 battleships of Spectre Fleet were destroyed along with two of their carriers, a Archon and a non-triage Nidhoggur and 11 T2 logistic cruiser and 10 T3’s as well as a few smaller ships.

In return SHDWC lost 6 Battleships and a Golem in the early phase of the fight before teaming up with PL. Once teamed up, and in the main fight, PL and SHDWC lost 9 T3’s and a Zealot collectively.

A full BR of this fleet is impossible with Spectre Fleet being public and Shadow Cartel being involved twice. However, here is the Shadow Cartel KB, it does look like a bit of a one sided fight until you realise a lot of it is junk or part of the first fleet Shadow Cartel was involved in. Here is the Zkillboard

1. Short Haircuts Models, As we all know, short haircuts models in the last 2 years are very trendy. Because of this, many women cut their hair so short. Latest short haircuts models for thin hair. If you want to study short haircuts models and want to find the pixie haircut style that best fits your facial features, you are in the right place. https://shorthaircutsmodels.com/ Latest Por Short Haircuts For Women Styles Weekly Tailored Short Haircuts Models Ideas. Short Pelocuts Women Over Layered Peinados For Imagenes.

August 22, 2019 at 06:45 Reply
  2. thank you admin

August 22, 2019 at 11:51 Reply
  3. thank you web sites.

August 22, 2019 at 14:57 Reply
  4. thank you web sites.

August 22, 2019 at 18:33 Reply
  5. HeyHowdyHi thereHeyaHey thereHiHello excellentterrificgreatfantasticexceptionaloutstandingsuperb blogwebsite! Does running a blog like thissimilar to thissuch as this take arequire a lot ofmassive amountgreat deal oflarge amount of work? I haveI’ve novery littlevirtually noabsolutely no knowledge ofexpertise inunderstanding of programmingcomputer programmingcoding buthowever I washad been hoping to start my own blog soonin the near future. AnywaysAnywayAnyhow, if you haveshould you have any suggestionsrecommendationsideas or tips fortechniques for new blog owners please share. I knowI understand this is off topicsubject butneverthelesshowever I justI simply had toneeded towanted to ask. ThanksThanks a lotKudosAppreciate itCheersThank youMany thanks!

August 22, 2019 at 19:45 Reply
  6. I wish to show my gratitude for your kindness for individuals that require guidance on this one subject matter. Your very own dedication to getting the message all around appears to be really good and has in every case empowered ladies much like me to realize their objectives. Your personal invaluable help and advice indicates much to me and somewhat more to my colleagues. Thanks a lot; from all of us.

August 22, 2019 at 20:14 Reply
  7. thank you admin

August 23, 2019 at 02:19 Reply
  8. thank you web site admin

August 23, 2019 at 02:28 Reply
  9. Very good post. I’m going through many of these issues as well..

August 23, 2019 at 02:43 Reply
  10. I just want to say I am very new to blogs and truly savored you’re web site. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You amazingly come with superb articles and reviews. Regards for sharing your webpage.

August 23, 2019 at 03:23 Reply
  11. I wish to show my gratitude for your kindness for individuals that require guidance on this one subject matter. Your very own dedication to getting the message all around appears to be really good and has in every case empowered ladies much like me to realize their objectives. Your personal invaluable help and advice indicates much to me and somewhat more to my colleagues. Thanks a lot; from all of us.

August 23, 2019 at 05:43 Reply
  12. thank you admin

August 23, 2019 at 08:12 Reply
  13. thank you admin

August 23, 2019 at 12:44 Reply
  14. thank you web site admin

August 23, 2019 at 17:56 Reply
  15. Oh my goodness! AmazingIncredibleAwesomeImpressive article dude! Thank youThanksMany thanksThank you so much, However I am experiencingencounteringgoing throughhaving issues withdifficulties withproblems withtroubles with your RSS. I don’t knowunderstand whythe reason why I am unable toI can’tI cannot subscribe tojoin it. Is there anyone elseanybody elseanybody gettinghaving identicalthe samesimilar RSS problemsissues? Anyone whoAnybody whoAnyone that knows the solutionthe answer will youcan you kindly respond? ThanxThanks!!

August 23, 2019 at 18:19 Reply
  16. Short Haircuts, the best seasons for short hairstyles for women in 2019 and 2020. Short hairstyles were definitely bombed this year and were very popular. You can be a brunette woman or a blonde, no matter. https://shorthaircutsmodels.com/short-haircuts/ If you want to create an amazing hair design, you should listen to our suggestions. Short Hairstyles Models tend to always be around the world for a long time.

August 23, 2019 at 18:34 Reply
  17. thank you admin

August 23, 2019 at 19:12 Reply
  18. I want to express appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this problem. Right after browsing through the online world and obtaining opinions which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you have resolved by means of your good write-up is a critical case, and the ones that would have badly damaged my career if I hadn’t encountered your site. Your good capability and kindness in dealing with all the stuff was helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a subject like this. I can at this time look forward to my future. Thank you so much for your high quality and effective guide. I will not think twice to recommend the blog to any individual who would need guidance on this situation.

August 23, 2019 at 22:56 Reply
  19. thank you web site admin

August 23, 2019 at 23:57 Reply
  20. I am not very superb with English but I find this very easygoing to translate.

August 24, 2019 at 02:26 Reply
  21. Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

August 24, 2019 at 03:10 Reply