Comments

Daras was the scene of a large fight between Pandemic Legion (PL), Northern Coalition (NC) and Black Legion (BL) against the CFC. Local spiked at over 1000 players and tidi kicked in. Two hrs later, 492.26 billion isk in ships lost including 10 supercapitals.

Eve-kill link

It was a solid win to the PL/NC/BL side. How did it go down?

It was a well set up bait. Black Legion was set to bait out CFC. Elo Knight, Manfred Sideous and other key PL people knew that after the Battle at B-R, CFC would drop on any opportunity to catch a BL supercapital. So a bait supercapital was prepared. Knowing that CFC had a spy on Black Legion coms, Elo deliberately said the destination system and started waiting. Also having their own spy in the CFC, they were aware of the razor alt jumping into the destination.

Black Legion took their cyno ibis out of the shields and lit it. Sure enough, the razor alt warped to it. Black Legion jumped in one Nyx, Razor then lit their cyno and brought in supcaps to then bring in the supercapitals.

Goon Pings : directorbot: SUPERS TACKLED GET THE FUCK IN RED CROWN’S FLEET TO REST YOUR TESTICLES ON ELO KNIGHT’S FOREHEAD

Then the CFC fleet was counterdropped. PL and BL quickly got HIC’s on top of the CFC fleet and tackled 9 CFC supers. The Black Legion Aeon died before PL could get on field to save it. The subsequent kills more than made up for it’s loss.

Was the BOTLORD Accord broken? No. The accord is an agreement to prohibit certain actions in one anothers designated “home space” eg. attacking supercapitals, supercapital fleets, and capital fleets. Since this happened in lowsec, it’s fair play.

Till the next capital fight!
-TwilightsDawn

1. thank you web site admin

June 18, 2019 at 12:57 Reply
  2. Really enjoyed Play here

June 18, 2019 at 22:43 Reply
  3. thank you web site admin

June 19, 2019 at 08:20 Reply
  4. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann at imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

June 19, 2019 at 14:34 Reply
  5. Thanks for your valuable post. As time passes, I have come to understand that the particular symptoms of mesothelioma are caused by the particular build up connected fluid regarding the lining in the lung and the torso cavity. The sickness may start inside chest place and propagate to other parts of the body. Other symptoms of pleural mesothelioma cancer include weight loss, severe breathing trouble, temperature, difficulty swallowing, and swelling of the face and neck areas. It needs to be noted that some people with the disease tend not to experience almost any serious indicators at all.

June 19, 2019 at 20:52 Reply
  6. How long does a copyright last on newspaper articles?. . If a service copies newspapers articles and then posts it in a database on the Internet, is there also a copyright on the Internet content?.

June 20, 2019 at 02:40 Reply
  7. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

June 20, 2019 at 12:14 Reply
  8. I want to express appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this problem. Right after browsing through the online world and obtaining opinions which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you have resolved by means of your good write-up is a critical case, and the ones that would have badly damaged my career if I hadn’t encountered your site. Your good capability and kindness in dealing with all the stuff was helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a subject like this. I can at this time look forward to my future. Thank you so much for your high quality and effective guide. I will not think twice to recommend the blog to any individual who would need guidance on this situation.

June 20, 2019 at 13:55 Reply
  9. ArticlePostPiece of writingParagraph writing is also a funexcitement, if you knowbe acquainted withbe familiar with thenafter thatafterward you can write otherwiseor elseif not it is complexdifficultcomplicated to write.

June 20, 2019 at 17:58 Reply