Comments

From what we can gather so far it looks as if the CCP_Bro we know is no more and Ólafur Steinarsson is moving on to bigger and better things. On his twitter account, now under the handle of Osteinarsson he states: “Time for new adventures 🙂 Will miss it [CCP] though!”

We at EN24 would like to express our upmost gratitude to Bro for everything he has done for Eve online and it’s community and wish him nothing but luck for the future.

VYyDtxW

Fly Safe Bro <3
More information will be posted as we can confirm it.

– Peach Tea and the EN24 Team.

1. This is a topic close to my heart cheers, where are your contact details though?

August 17, 2019 at 21:24 Reply
  2. I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site 🙂

August 18, 2019 at 01:47 Reply
  3. Short haircuts for women can be a huge dilemma, especially for the owners of long and thick hair. The only way to create shape within short haircuts for women is with an expert layered cut. Have fun and happy hairstyling! by Serena Piper. https://www.beautiesstudio.com/short-haircuts-for-women/ Short brown bob with subtle purple highlights. InStyle beauty experts rounded up top short haircuts and short hairstyles for women, from star-inspired pixies to short curly cuts.

August 18, 2019 at 04:30 Reply
  4. Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!

August 18, 2019 at 04:55 Reply
  5. zaman kaybetme bebeim cek git

August 18, 2019 at 12:54 Reply
  6. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

August 18, 2019 at 13:44 Reply