Dear EN24 Readers,

The Legacy Of A Capsuleer Podcast presents our series of CSM 9 Candidate Interviews. In this episode we have an interview with Angry Mustache and he would like to run for CSM 9 this year.

I hope you all enjoy the interview and hopefully this will give you a better idea of who Angry Mustache is and whether or not you are voting for him.

Mp3 Download Link:

Go check out his Jita Park Campaign forum topic at:

You can find the Legacy Of A Capsuleer Podcast website at:

Greetings & Fly Safe Everyone,

– Tyrant Scorn

1. Quakker

You’re a good bloke, but maybe another year. A lot of healthy competition this year.

March 28, 2014 at 08:00 Reply
  2. Katherine Wolfisheim

As a relatively (let’s all use generic terms, why the heck not!) new player, I feel that the issues you arise are mostly self-serving for the purposes of Goonswarm (or minimal issues that anyone could just go about and bring up) which in turn that implicates your failure to understand there’s the rest of the galaxy outside your bubble, and the role of the CSM is also to serve the “rest” if you can perceive the wholeness of the role, that is.

March 28, 2014 at 09:49 Reply
    1. Black n Blue

None of it matters anyhow. I wish we could get an all goon CSM just to prove how useless the CSM really is. The game wouldn’t become any more of a bigger goon playground than it already is.

The devs come in and say what they are going to do. The CSM then says what they like and don’t like about it then tell us everything is okay. Then the devs do everything they were going to do and then the CSM tells us everything is okay again. Rinse, repeat then re-elect.

March 29, 2014 at 06:46 Reply
  3. Homophobic John

Have we released the approved voting list this year? I do hope you’re on it. Honestly fuck people who hate the list. A lot of thought goes into it to see who would do the most for the game.

March 28, 2014 at 11:18 Reply
    1. Kamar Raimo

> A lot of thought goes into it to see who would do the most for the game.

I am sure of that. Just not yours or that of any other nullsec sheep who are just voting what their leadership tells them.

March 29, 2014 at 20:01 Reply
  4. GFY

When he was talking about being the middleman between the “stupid” ideas, and presenting the good ones to CCP (basically), all I could think of was Milton in Office Space. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV7u1VBhWCE

March 28, 2014 at 13:15 Reply
  5. Dinsdale Pirannha

Oh look, another goon wanting on the CSM. I wonder if he will be as effective as Kesper was. Why even do a podcast? He already knows if he will be on the CSM or not, as the goons have already made their voting list up. It is all a sad joke. The cartels run the show, and the dev’s, and will continue to wreck any form of income they cannot directly control.

March 28, 2014 at 16:40 Reply
  6. Kamar Raimo

I got to say man, I listened to almost all of your interviews out of interest, but they are sometimes really hard to listen to. Here are a few points of criticism:

* If you interview people it should be them talking about their views, not you talking about yours.
    * You keep restating things in different words which the interviewed person just said.
    * You could do more research on the platform of the people to ask them specific questions.
    * Try to keep people on track a bit more. Often you just engage in rambling conversations with them
    * You have quite the tendency to blow your own horn sometimes. That creates an impression of you wanting to mainly promote yourself.

I understand that you want to offer something to the community, but at times the result of the efforts make me cringe a bit. Maybe better next year?

March 29, 2014 at 19:44 Reply
    1. riverini

Attention everyone, this is how you should do criticism in this website. He made a point by point list of issues and actually offered good solutions.

Kamar, thanks for your opinion and we’ll try to improve.

March 30, 2014 at 17:27 Reply
      1. constructive criticism

you eat dead dog dicks

March 30, 2014 at 17:46 Reply
      2. Kamar Raimo

Well, thanks. Since you are only syndicating Tyrant’s content I guess it’s not on you anyway.

March 30, 2014 at 23:13 Reply
    2. Tyrant Scorn

Kamar, thank you for your feedback.

In regards to doing more research and ask specific questions. I try to highlight the person and not focus on specific issues or game mechanics because that will ultimately be up to CCP anyways. I am looking for the person behind the character and how they carry themselves, how they communicate and I aim to get a feel for the ability to represent other people.

In regards to staying on track. It is really up to the candidate to promote themselves. I offer a platform and they have an hour to present themselves to the community. I feel it is not my place to keep them on track, simply because if this is a characteristic of the person, that might be of interest to voters and be a deciding factor. It is not my place to give shape to their campaign. Staying on or off track can be a deciding factor in communicating with CCP… So it is not my place to constantly correct the heading of the conversation.

In regards to blowing my own horn… As many others have said to me, I am entitled to my own opinions and I am also a voter and player and yes, I do chip in my thoughts on things because they are of interest to me. If you listen to other interviews you will see that this isn’t always the case.
      I do want to thank you for your feedback, it is in no way taken in a negative way, so I do want to thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Greetz,
      Tyrant

March 31, 2014 at 07:57 Reply
      1. Kamar Raimo

Fair enough on all points. I see where you’re coming from.

One thing though. I don’t think that other interviewers not giving their opinion on matters means that they are not interested. It is just a way to conduct an interview where you keep your own opinion out of the exchange and only make the interview partner talk about theirs.

I remember one main exception from last year where Xander Phoena openly said in his interview with that white supremacist guy that he finds his views horrible and that he thinks nobody should vote for the guy. That was of course an extreme case.

March 31, 2014 at 21:01 Reply
        1. Tyrant Scorn

Yeah, you are right, however, I do find the “Present Question & Receive Answer” concept rather boring. I had some interviews where people were very flat in their answers and there was no real interaction between me and the candidate and an interview like that has no substance and it not at all interesting.

I find the Cap Stable interviews sometimes boring, I would love to see more input from the interviewers/hosts… But that is a personal preference.

If we would all follow the same format, I think it wouldn’t serve any purpose to have several podcasts do interviews, we’d be better off with just 1.
          I can tell you now that I won’t be doing them next year just because it cut into my private life and it has become increasingly difficult to plan interviews. So I hope Xander Phoena can pick up the mantle again cause he is absolutely awesome.

April 1, 2014 at 07:06 Reply
  7. Nice weblog here! Also your web site lots up very fast! What host are you using?
    Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your
    host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

January 28, 2019 at 01:45 Reply