Comments

When an employee of the enormous Sukuuvestaa Corporation goes rogue, her masters enlist the mercenary crew of the Gemini to get her under control. Snatch, grab; putting her in the bag and bringing her home would put the Gemini on the road to riches. They soon find though that in New Eden, there’s no such thing as easy money.

The Gemini Artifice is filmed in Tacoma, Washington by cast and crew from the Northwest and is produced by Loyalty Entertainment Productions, a Tacoma based film company.

You can check out TGA’s facebook page here if you wish to give them a shout.

1. nobody

Finally a serie after Eve Online

March 21, 2014 at 20:08 Reply
    1. riverini

HAHA I am quite happy to see stuff like this!

March 21, 2014 at 20:21 Reply
      1. Pat Lavigne

I haven’t had the opportunity to thank you for posting this story riverini. You have my email address, please give me a shout.

Thanks!

March 22, 2014 at 18:55 Reply
  2. qweqweqwe

Looks low budget, but still better then most of the other sci-fi series out there, diffidently going to give it a chance.

March 21, 2014 at 20:16 Reply
    1. me again

Yeah there is lots of material to build movies. I think there could be a trilogy or something about first contact between Amarr and Minmatar, since Minmatarian technology at that time was closest to Earth’s tech nowadays. If there is a breakthrough in the audience or a fanbase i think we could look at better days for Eve, like doubling it’s population numbers and the creation of movies or series worth the name Eve online.

March 21, 2014 at 20:24 Reply
      1. neon

You can’t really say “Minmatarian tech is closest to…” since in direct comparison no race’s tech is superior, just different. Or are Minmatar stargates and jump drives closest to those we currently have? And what difference does it make if projectiles are fired by use of energy (railguns) or chemical propulsion? When classic (Minmatar) system have the benefit of not needing energy to fire?

March 21, 2014 at 20:45 Reply
    2. Pat Lavigne

VERY low budget, shot completely on greenscreen and given the magic wand by some seriously talented VFX artists and 3D modelers.

March 22, 2014 at 00:04 Reply
  3. qwer

So I guess this isn’t the series that CCP has talked about doing, just some other group doing sci-fi in Eve Online universe?

March 21, 2014 at 20:30 Reply
    1. riverini

From what I see, this is not related to CCP Games in any way.

March 21, 2014 at 20:39 Reply
      1. Pat Lavigne

We are not working for or affiliated with CCP Games but we have received their permission to release this teaser and are currently working with them to obtain permission to play in the New Eden Universe. Being avid players we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to let loose the amazing stories laying dormant.

March 22, 2014 at 00:03 Reply
        1. PhReaKin Stoner

MOAR PLS!

March 22, 2014 at 00:51 Reply
          1. Pat Lavigne

We agree…the MOAR you share with your friends, the MOAR chance there is that we can move forward.

How does 20 to 30 minute episodes full of intrigue, betrayal, explosions, mystery, twists and turns, and overall mayhem sound?

March 22, 2014 at 18:54
  4. neon

so what exactly DID she say?

March 21, 2014 at 20:40 Reply
    1. Kamar Raimo

Matsu doesn’t seem to have any idea either 😀

March 22, 2014 at 14:08 Reply
  5. The Raging Turtle

30au, thats a short bloody galaxy.

March 21, 2014 at 20:43 Reply
    1. Dumbledore

Did they say that? Damn, how do you fit a hundred billion stars within what’s pretty exactly the size of our solar system?

EDIT: But man, am I still happy that someone does stuff like this. I gotta watch it later.

March 21, 2014 at 21:06 Reply
      1. Crazy On You

30au of space I believe is what she said. But I agree, as low budget as it is, EVE would make for some great TV.

March 21, 2014 at 22:20 Reply
        1. Dumbledore

I envision something similar to Babylon 5. Please take my money already.

March 21, 2014 at 22:26 Reply
  6. heh

I was also hoping they’d make another clear skies episode.

March 21, 2014 at 21:06 Reply
    1. Bo Jangles

Everyone wants this but it does not seem likely :'(

March 21, 2014 at 23:37 Reply
  7. aralieus

That was amazing…pretty excited to see the full episode!

March 21, 2014 at 21:26 Reply
  8. Pat Lavigne

Pat here with Loyalty Entertainment Productions. Thanks all for the comments! Keep em coming.

On a side note to those who have issue with the 30AU distance. I apologize we were not more clear. The intent was to say that there was 30AU of open space between the ship they were in and the next celestial body (essentially 30AU of open space for her to drift through…an demonstration that she was in some serious trouble).

March 21, 2014 at 23:49 Reply
    1. Kamar Raimo

She certainly wouldn’t be a frozen corpse within 30 meters though. It takes quite a bit longer for a body to radiate away all heat and freeze in open space 😉

March 22, 2014 at 14:10 Reply
      1. Pat Lavigne

Movie magic 😉

March 22, 2014 at 19:30 Reply
  9. bye bye 2:43mins of my life

What a load of shit….

March 22, 2014 at 00:07 Reply
    1. Bryce

Can you please give us specifics?

March 22, 2014 at 11:05 Reply
  10. Alison King

Oh my god , the b movie actors , crappy trailer

March 22, 2014 at 00:28 Reply
  11. # 1 JEFFRAIDER fan

This is awesome.

If you manage some decent presentation I’d advise you to try crowd funding like that one show about the kid from Mars (Pioneer 1?)

March 22, 2014 at 01:26 Reply
    1. Pat Lavigne

Thanks! We do appreciate the advice though we have our own nefarious plans. This is Eve after all and Eve is real! 🙂

March 22, 2014 at 01:31 Reply
  12. Just Some Provi Guy

Was an entertaining trailer i’d watch more just beacuse it’s EVE related.

March 22, 2014 at 07:44 Reply
    1. Bryce

How can we make it something you want to watch because it’s actually good and entertaining? I love how you will watch it just because it is Eve related but we would like for you to enjoy it because it is actually good.

March 22, 2014 at 11:04 Reply
  13. Mako34

Awesome. Finally somebody is delving into this crazy amazing universe and giving us fans/players something feed on. Keep it coming, guys. Can’t wait to see more.

March 22, 2014 at 09:48 Reply
  14. Bryce

Hey everyone my name is Bryce Armeni and I am the owner of Loyalty Entertainment Productions LLC. I would like to thank everyone for their comments, good or bad. I would also like to ask that if you don’t like this teaser please say why. We can not make a good product without the criticism. This project is for the current Pilots of New Eden as well as the individual who just likes a good Sci-Fi and hopefully it will encourage them to join Eve Online and the New Eden Universe. I implore you to give us specifics as well as share your thoughts and ideas. As much as we would like to think we are just awesome the fact is we are human, and thus might miss something. We have thick skin and our feelings wont get hurt. If you like the teaser and the thought of it that is great but if you have a concern PLEASE voice it. You can do it here or you can email us directly.

March 22, 2014 at 11:01 Reply
    1. Pat Lavigne

Or on the facebook page, or on the youtube page…or…or…

March 22, 2014 at 16:04 Reply
  15. Kullen

This can turn out intrestingly

March 22, 2014 at 12:13 Reply
  16. GG

crap

March 22, 2014 at 14:29 Reply
    1. Pat Lavigne

Did you drop your drink because you are excited and your comment was an exclamation of frustration at the fact that you now have to clean up the mess and go get another drink?

March 22, 2014 at 16:03 Reply
  17. Kamar Raimo

One thing I was wondering: So those people are supposed to be from Sukuuvestaa, but they are flying around in a Megathron. Is there a reason in your story for that or did you just choose that ship because it coolks cool? The interiour does look very Caldari though.

March 22, 2014 at 19:51 Reply
    1. NoirWolf

Probably to maintain their allegiance somewhat hidden? I mean they did kinda give out a cleanup crew vibe.

March 22, 2014 at 20:50 Reply
    2. Pat Lavigne

A very astute observation. All will be revealed in due time 😉

Knowing the characters I would say that the Megathron increases someone’s level of badasseriness.

March 22, 2014 at 21:45 Reply
  18. The internet ate my comment :/ Anyway, as i said, Im interested and enjoy EvE inspired content in all forms. However I don’t think the LEP crew could have chosen a harder bunch of people to please. EvE players are notoriously hard on new ideas, and seem to always expect the worse, LEP have their work cut out for them. I for one say damn the negative people and go for it.

March 22, 2014 at 23:13 Reply
    1. Pat Lavigne

We agree but we choose to bless the negative people with great content, fantastic characters and plots that will astound even the smartest of people! 🙂

March 22, 2014 at 23:34 Reply
  19. lonelyvoyage

where is clear skies when you need it?

March 23, 2014 at 21:37 Reply
    1. Pat Lavigne

Benny looked out the Airlock window and all she saw was open space. I’m sure she was asking the same question at some point…or maybe she wasn’t.

March 24, 2014 at 01:44 Reply
  20. ai

I am a big fan of EVE and I woudl welcome the series any day, but these… I have really hard time swallowing the acting… can you work on the acting skills just a tad and stop look like you are going to burst out laughing?

March 24, 2014 at 02:07 Reply