Many of you young bloods wouldn’t remember Triumvirate alliance, which ravaged nullsec a few years ago. TRI was defeated by an ancient curse. This curse created internal disagreements and arguments. the only way to stop it from spreading was by putting Triumvirate to sleep. Corporations went their own way, creating their own alliances that later would become famous within New Eden.

VOLTA, The main corp within old TRI created a Alliance Tournament winning alliance and started causing havoc in the dark places of EVE also known as Wormhole space. with the loot of the sleepers being so valuable it wasn’t needed for them to stay in wormhole space. Roams were led out of the wormholes, roaming ratter space of 0.0 alliance. This crafted a general feeling to get back into 0.0 as an alliance. They knew well enough that their current alliance (Verge of collapse) would not be suitable for their plans so they started thinking…

Triumvirate was getting restless and somebody had to claim the old fame and this was the perfect timing. Triumvirate is reborn. Triumvirate is no longer a large empire its now a small alliance that attracts veterans. You cannot bully, Threaten or defeat Tri… You can only run!

1. Alison King

Nice vid , is it Triumvirate alliance mk 8 or 9 ? – i wonder who will be revived next hope Its “fix” or axe

December 5, 2013 at 15:20 Reply
    1. riverini

isn’t NCDAWT Tri Mk VI??

*incoming shitstorm!

December 5, 2013 at 16:02 Reply
      1. Rcmst

At this point NCDot is more BOB/IT/RDN/401K than old Tri corps.

December 6, 2013 at 00:50 Reply
  2. Andrew

Ahh, some of us are not so young have remembered the days of Tri in Deklin and their corps short joining in Requiem with Mercenary Coalition and Insurgency corps!
    And I remember the Great War I and the invasion of the north and the fall of D2 and the exodus of IRON!
    *nostalgia*

December 5, 2013 at 16:04 Reply
  3. Seraph IX Basarab

Nice video. I’m not sure why people give Triumvirate crap because this is another reformation of the group. And so what? Good for them. They have an interesting narrative and I for one look forward to see what they’ll do next regardless if it is successful or a failure.

December 5, 2013 at 17:13 Reply
  4. AciD

rofl, small gang warfare and we see mostly caps and super caps …

December 5, 2013 at 17:23 Reply
    1. StarDagger

That *IS* small gang, lol

0.0 is EVE, WH is EVE.

December 6, 2013 at 00:52 Reply
  5. Angry customer

Do I see a new possible ally for N3?

December 5, 2013 at 17:27 Reply
    1. Varesk

I doubt it.

December 5, 2013 at 17:42 Reply
    2. Robo

Not for the fore coming future at least but who knows.
      We shall see what Tri develop into, wheather they stay small gang Pvp as they state was intended or if they develop to be more once again.

December 5, 2013 at 18:45 Reply
  6. PhReaKin Stoner

dude at the end was runnin 640×480 resolution? only 3 targerts locked and already touchin chat windows…

December 5, 2013 at 18:45 Reply
  7. GSection

Sharp video!

December 5, 2013 at 19:18 Reply
  8. GFY

They were coming back, the last time I seen them mentioned here. Think they have some things backwards though. Instead of videos to tell everyone how badass they are, they should atleast be badasses first. Seems like a lot of hot air, grasping at the past, and hoping to achieve some relevance, by a name.

December 5, 2013 at 20:37 Reply
  9. droljica

Cool video… but 5-6 y.late.

December 5, 2013 at 21:13 Reply
  10. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Freakin awesome video!

But will the new Tri live up to the legacy of the name?

December 6, 2013 at 00:34 Reply
    1. Glenn

Tri have always failed at politics, have they learnt from their mistakes ?

December 6, 2013 at 01:50 Reply
      1. Anhenka

If we learned, we wouldn’t be Tri would we?

December 6, 2013 at 06:45 Reply
  11. Hian

OK, first of. Its really cool to make a video about reforming an alliance. And there is no denying that at least some well respected corps are involved. Tho you might have put some serious pressure on yourselves since this cool video will no doubt make some people hate you! Tho i am not one of them, cool initiative bro’s. see you in the void. o

December 6, 2013 at 06:03 Reply
  12. n!gger faggot

gay…. cum to curse with your 5 supers

December 6, 2013 at 06:03 Reply
    1. Hian

Judging by your name, i’d say 75% chance of you beeing N3 and 20% PL. And 100% chance of being a dick.
      amirigt?

December 6, 2013 at 06:07 Reply
      1. n!gger faggot

nope bl

December 6, 2013 at 06:12 Reply
        1. Hian

Aww damn, owell at least i was right about the second part then! 🙂

December 6, 2013 at 06:21 Reply
        2. n!gger faggot

faggot

December 6, 2013 at 06:26 Reply
        3. Hian

How did you come to the conclusion that i some how is offended by your?

Your nickname however says quite alot about you. Which you Continuesly reinforce with your “great” comebacks and witty demeanor *cough*.
          And you calling me a “Black nigger” is funny.

December 6, 2013 at 10:02 Reply
      2. n!gger faggot

nope bl

December 6, 2013 at 06:27 Reply
  13. LENT

I for one endorse this service and or product … {popcorn}

December 6, 2013 at 06:05 Reply
  14. LENT

Now lets see some others reform as well… IAC anyone?

December 6, 2013 at 06:05 Reply
    1. grammar_notseen

More like reformation, however it’s not like a video is anything like nailing 95 theses to the door.

December 8, 2013 at 11:34 Reply
  15. suikerbeestje

great video, now lets see them do some ravaging and pillaging and engage in wanton destruction. /grabs beer and popcorn.

December 6, 2013 at 08:42 Reply
  16. tara read

Ah to be young again… I remember the Great War. Eve was much different back then. It will be interesting to see if Triumvirate can truly be reborn.

December 6, 2013 at 10:06 Reply
  17. florist going down

tri, bob they all reform under a new banner but one thing is for sure they all die to the CFC

December 6, 2013 at 13:08 Reply
    1. grammar_notseen

Agreed that CFC is the place where alliances go to die.

December 8, 2013 at 11:33 Reply
  18. Jupper

Seriously, how cares? Maybe there was some group of players, called “Triumvirate”, may be they were good. Like so many other. They played, they lost so what? Legend ? No way. I never heard about them till now, for example. I know Goons, so if some group will be able to make them competition, I will welcome this very much. Just do not expect majority of Eve population say “Wow!” when they hear “Triumvirate”. Cause we do not care untill you proove you are worthy…

December 6, 2013 at 14:05 Reply
    1. person

haha nothing says “i’m a noob” like saying you’ve never heard of tri. clearly you’ve not been playing the game long…

December 6, 2013 at 19:28 Reply
  19. Mr Blue

Im not hating on tri, having been in tri mk1 and mk2 myself(on some other chars). but I simply think there is too much unstable emo dramaqueens among some of the duders to ever becoming anything more than a half a year FOTM alliance. The more “stable” guys is mostly in PL/Nc. anyways nowdays, and your stuck with basicly supertwinkey/wargod/VOLTA people with a “new” old name. Sure there is a few top notch pvpers there, but in the current EvE there is no singel fleet consept any longer where 20 pilots can pretty much fool around and own 200 any longer. Which what Tri was about.(in the nano era)

Tho by all means, good luck:)

December 6, 2013 at 19:47 Reply
  20. Ciaphas Cyne

wake me up when FRICK comes back

December 7, 2013 at 05:49 Reply
  21. Argus Sorn

Didn’t they announce this a couple months ago? This isn’t news… the only news is: no one cared, and so they made a video.

Nice video.

We still don’t care.

December 7, 2013 at 17:06 Reply
  22. grammar_notseen

Every enemy fear this name -> Every enemy fears this name

December 8, 2013 at 11:32 Reply
    1. Argus Sorn

Every enemy fear our grammar.

December 8, 2013 at 15:42 Reply
  23. carlos matrices

they didn’t show the commandship gang that they welped to init…….

December 10, 2013 at 09:30 Reply
  24. elnator

What does this make it? Tri mk IV? Old news… and really not that earth shattering.

December 10, 2013 at 15:45 Reply
  25. I simply want to mention I’m new to weblog and certainly loved your web-site. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You certainly have perfect writings. With thanks for sharing with us your web-site.

August 6, 2018 at 04:13 Reply
  26. It¡¦s actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

August 17, 2018 at 06:11 Reply
  27. Good day” i am doing research right now and your blog really helped me.

August 17, 2018 at 21:33 Reply
  28. Varick Street Litho , VSL Print is one of the top printing company in NYC to provide the best Digital Printing, Offset Printing and Large Format Printing in New York. Their printing services in NYC adopts state of the art digital printing services and offset digital printing for products postcards, business cards, catalogs, brochures, stickers, flyers, large format posters, banners and more for business in NYC. For more information on their digital printing nyc, visit http://www.vslprint.com/ or http://www.vslprint.com/printing at 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, US. Or contact +1 646 843 0800

August 18, 2018 at 19:52 Reply
  29. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

August 18, 2018 at 21:59 Reply
  30. Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

August 18, 2018 at 21:59 Reply
  31. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you’ve put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

August 18, 2018 at 21:59 Reply
  32. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

August 18, 2018 at 21:59 Reply
  33. MetroClick specializes in building completely interactive products like Photo Booth for rental or sale, Touch Screen Kiosks, Large Touch Screen Displays , Monitors, Digital Signages and experiences. With our own hardware production facility and in-house software development teams, we are able to achieve the highest level of customization and versatility for Photo Booths, Touch Screen Kiosks, Touch Screen Monitors and Digital Signage. Visit MetroClick at http://www.metroclick.com/ or , 121 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, +1 646-843-0888

August 19, 2018 at 10:41 Reply