Comments

Emergent gameplay is one of the greatest strengths of a free range universe like ours. Today I’m going to tell you about a career that few have even considered, and fewer still practice as a way of life: Thievery! I know what you’re thinking, gentle reader. Thieves have always existed, in New Eden as well as everywhere else. I mean one of the first things we are taught in New Eden is be very careful who you trust because at any second someone can take it all.

Now something has changed; the thieves are getting organized.

Thieves GUild Logo

I spoke with Toni-Anne Brinalle, of the Thieves’ Guild. She was kind enough to spare some time to enlighten me on who they are…sort of. She refused to give details about membership, numbers, or the exact scope of their operations. An endeavor of this sort requires finesse and confidentiality as well as confidence. What she could divulge was that they operate mainly in Hisec at this time. Expansion to other regions is not out of the question, but there are no moves in that direction right now.

The Guild got its start liberating citadels from their careless owners, a practice they continue to refine and perfect to this day. It was a report of one such citadel, an Azbel, that caught my attention in the first place. One of the Guild’s agents pretended to be interested in purchasing the Azbel, fully fitted, from a seller over the span of several days. The seller became impatient with third-party brokers and turned the citadel directly over to the rogue with expectation of payment upon approval, a mistake which proved costly and infuriating for the seller.

Citadel theft is but one part of guild operations. Toni-Anne regaled the tale of how one of their agents stole an entire corporation through a confidence scam. The rogue told the CEO of Imperial Amarr Industries that he represented an alliance that was moving in to the area for industry, that he would need to move his citadels out of system. The CEO wished to comply with the newcomers, but hesitated on the offlining which caused the rogue to simply wardec Imperial Amarr Industries as a threat.

The CEO immediately eve-mailed that he would sell the citadels to the rogue for a fraction of their cost, but the wardec prevented transfer. The rogue generously offered to join the corp and help the transfer. Once director roles were secured, he hijacked the corp and kicked the ex-CEO. The corporation currently stands closed.

As if theft wasn’t enough to keep busy, the guild has also begun operations as a spy outfit. Toni-Anne told me of an extensive information network that spans the entire universe. The Guild keeps dossiers on the lives and habits on a surprising number of New Eden’s folk. Information is available at a reasonable price, with investigation as a possibility. If you have need of their services, Tori-Anne is available for consultation.

So, hold tight to that sense that your moves are perhaps charted and surveyed, gentle reader. Corp recruiters: be sure to get those APIs, for as the Guild slogan reads: “You don’t watch the Thieves’ Guild. The Thieves’ Guild Watches You”.

Moon Moon Burdy is a merc-turned-nullbear, blogger whose work can be found right here! Moon enjoys nefarious deeds and the people who perform them. Check back for more from one of our newest writers!

1. I just added a brand new list. I hope you all are having a great week. I’m trying new methods to find more links. Check out my site to see the results.

June 29, 2018 at 22:42 Reply
  2. I hope you all have a great week. I’ve added a new list. This is the biggest list so far.

July 2, 2018 at 09:30 Reply
  3. “Best Blogpost! Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will_ be waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.”

July 8, 2018 at 15:29 Reply
  4. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days.|

July 10, 2018 at 13:07 Reply
  5. You’re in some serious need of relaxation. That’s where a site like http://www.camgirl.pw comes in handy. You can do a whole lot of relaxing there. You’ll find plenty of fun girls to talk to. These are the hottest and most wild girls on the internet. Chat with them and have yourself a good time.

July 10, 2018 at 18:27 Reply
  6. Hi there, its nice piece of writing concerning media print, we all be familiar with media is a great source of facts.|

July 11, 2018 at 01:19 Reply
  7. Super! Interesting tips over here. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.| I could not resist commenting. I have spent 3 hours trying to find such infos. I will also share it with some friends interested in it. I have just bookmarked this website. Now with the job done, I’ll visit some Russia 2018 Cams. Thank you!! Regards from Russia 2018!

July 11, 2018 at 02:28 Reply
  8. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you so much!|

July 11, 2018 at 14:07 Reply
  9. Thanks for making me to obtain new tips about computer systems. I also have the belief that one of the best ways to keep your mobile computer in prime condition is to use a hard plastic case, as well as shell, that will fit over the top of your computer. A lot of these protective gear tend to be model distinct since they are made to fit perfectly on the natural housing. You can buy all of them directly from the owner, or via third party sources if they are intended for your notebook, however only a few laptop may have a spend on the market. All over again, thanks for your tips.

July 15, 2018 at 07:57 Reply
  10. Thanks for making me to attain new suggestions about personal computers. I also hold the belief that certain of the best ways to keep your notebook computer in primary condition is to use a hard plastic-type case, and also shell, that suits over the top of your computer. A lot of these protective gear will be model unique since they are manufactured to fit perfectly over the natural housing. You can buy all of them directly from the vendor, or through third party places if they are designed for your mobile computer, however only a few laptop can have a shell on the market. Again, thanks for your guidelines.

July 15, 2018 at 13:56 Reply
  11. One thing I would really like to say is before purchasing more pc memory, have a look at the machine in which it could be installed. If your machine is actually running Windows XP, for instance, the particular memory ceiling is 3.25GB. Setting up greater than this would easily constitute a waste. Be sure that one’s mother board can handle this upgrade volume, as well. Good blog post.

July 15, 2018 at 19:04 Reply
  12. My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!|

July 16, 2018 at 00:38 Reply
  13. Thanks for the points you have contributed here. Something else I would like to convey is that personal computer memory needs generally increase along with other advancements in the know-how. For instance, as soon as new generations of cpus are brought to the market, there is certainly usually a related increase in the shape preferences of both the computer system memory along with hard drive space. This is because the software program operated by means of these cpus will inevitably increase in power to use the new technology.

July 16, 2018 at 02:42 Reply
  14. I have learned some new things by your site. One other thing I would really like to say is always that newer pc operating systems tend to allow extra memory to use, but they additionally demand more memory space simply to function. If people’s computer can’t handle much more memory and also the newest application requires that storage increase, it usually is the time to shop for a new PC. Thanks

July 16, 2018 at 03:53 Reply
  15. Some tips i have observed in terms of computer memory is the fact there are specific features such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must go with the requirements of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is fairly current and there are no os issues, modernizing the ram literally takes under an hour or so. It’s one of many easiest laptop upgrade methods one can picture. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

July 16, 2018 at 05:24 Reply
  16. Thanks for the tips you have contributed here. One more thing I would like to mention is that laptop memory needs generally rise along with other advancements in the technological know-how. For instance, any time new generations of processors are brought to the market, there is usually an equivalent increase in the size and style demands of both the computer system memory and also hard drive space. This is because the software operated by means of these processors will inevitably boost in power to use the new technological know-how.

July 16, 2018 at 05:47 Reply
  17. Thanks for the tips you have shared here. Something important I would like to talk about is that pc memory specifications generally go up along with other breakthroughs in the technological know-how. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are brought to the market, there is usually a matching increase in the size and style demands of both laptop memory plus hard drive room. This is because the application operated by means of these cpus will inevitably rise in power to benefit from the new technological know-how.

July 16, 2018 at 06:05 Reply
  18. Thanks for discussing your ideas here. The other thing is that if a problem arises with a computer system motherboard, folks should not take the risk associated with repairing that themselves for if it is not done properly it can lead to irreparable damage to the entire laptop. It’s usually safe just to approach your dealer of any laptop for any repair of its motherboard. They have technicians who may have an know-how in dealing with laptop computer motherboard difficulties and can carry out the right diagnosis and execute repairs.

July 16, 2018 at 06:45 Reply
  19. Things i have seen in terms of laptop or computer memory is always that there are technical specs such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must match up the requirements of the motherboard. If the pc’s motherboard is pretty current while there are no main system issues, changing the storage space literally will take under one hour. It’s one of the easiest computer upgrade types of procedures one can think about. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

July 16, 2018 at 07:37 Reply
  20. I have learned result-oriented things by your weblog. One other thing I would like to say is the fact newer pc os’s tend to allow extra memory to be utilized, but they in addition demand more ram simply to work. If your computer is not able to handle a lot more memory as well as the newest software program requires that memory increase, it could be the time to shop for a new Personal computer. Thanks

July 16, 2018 at 08:52 Reply
  21. Thanks for your submission. I also feel that laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular right now, and now in many cases are the only sort of computer utilised in a household. This is due to the fact that at the same time that they are becoming more and more very affordable, their working power is growing to the point where there’re as powerful as personal computers coming from just a few years ago.

July 16, 2018 at 08:58 Reply
  22. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you need to write more about this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people do not speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!!|

July 16, 2018 at 09:20 Reply
  23. I have acquired some new things from your site about pc’s. Another thing I have always thought is that computer systems have become an item that each home must have for many reasons. They supply you with convenient ways in which to organize households, pay bills, go shopping, study, listen to music and perhaps watch tv series. An innovative technique to complete many of these tasks is a laptop computer. These desktops are mobile, small, potent and convenient.

July 16, 2018 at 11:05 Reply
  24. Great blog post. What I would like to bring up is that pc memory needs to be purchased if the computer still cannot cope with what you do along with it. One can deploy two random access memory boards containing 1GB each, as an illustration, but not certainly one of 1GB and one of 2GB. One should make sure the manufacturer’s documentation for own PC to ensure what type of storage is necessary.

July 16, 2018 at 11:40 Reply
  25. Things i have observed in terms of computer system memory is the fact that there are technical specs such as SDRAM, DDR or anything else, that must fit in with the specific features of the mother board. If the pc’s motherboard is reasonably current and there are no os issues, improving the memory literally requires under sixty minutes. It’s one of many easiest personal computer upgrade techniques one can imagine. Thanks for giving your ideas.

July 16, 2018 at 14:55 Reply
  26. What I have seen in terms of pc memory is that there are specific features such as SDRAM, DDR etc, that must fit in with the technical specs of the motherboard. If the pc’s motherboard is kind of current while there are no operating system issues, changing the memory space literally will take under an hour or so. It’s one of the easiest laptop or computer upgrade processes one can consider. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

July 16, 2018 at 19:35 Reply
  27. One thing I’d prefer to say is the fact before purchasing more pc memory, look into the machine in which it is installed. If your machine is actually running Windows XP, for instance, the particular memory ceiling is 3.25GB. Putting in above this would easily constitute a waste. Be sure that one’s motherboard can handle the actual upgrade volume, as well. Good blog post.

July 16, 2018 at 21:09 Reply
  28. Thanks for your write-up. I also think laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular these days, and now are usually the only sort of computer employed in a household. The reason is that at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more cost-effective, their working power is growing to the point where they are as strong as personal computers coming from just a few in years past.

July 16, 2018 at 22:13 Reply
  29. One thing I want to say is that often before getting more laptop memory, take a look at the machine into which it will be installed. Should the machine can be running Windows XP, for instance, the actual memory threshold is 3.25GB. Installing greater than this would basically constitute any waste. Be sure that one’s mother board can handle this upgrade quantity, as well. Great blog post.

July 17, 2018 at 00:27 Reply
  30. It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.|

July 17, 2018 at 02:03 Reply
  31. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I added a new list. This one is smaller, but still useful. I think the next one will be bigger.

July 17, 2018 at 19:55 Reply
  32. Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Kudos!|

July 17, 2018 at 20:57 Reply
  33. I have learned newer and more effective things as a result of your blog. One other thing I’d prefer to say is always that newer laptop or computer os’s often allow additional memory to be played with, but they furthermore demand more storage simply to function. If a person’s computer could not handle additional memory and also the newest program requires that storage increase, it usually is the time to buy a new Laptop or computer. Thanks

July 17, 2018 at 23:10 Reply
  34. A few things i have observed in terms of computer memory is that often there are features such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must go with the specific features of the mother board. If the computer’s motherboard is pretty current and there are no os issues, upgrading the memory literally takes under sixty minutes. It’s on the list of easiest personal computer upgrade methods one can imagine. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

July 18, 2018 at 05:05 Reply
  35. Good blog post. What I would like to bring up is that computer system memory ought to be purchased in case your computer can’t cope with whatever you do with it. One can install two RAM memory boards of 1GB each, as an illustration, but not one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should look for the maker’s documentation for own PC to make sure what type of memory space it can take.

July 18, 2018 at 07:55 Reply
  36. Today, with the fast way of life that everyone is having, credit cards have a huge demand throughout the economy. Persons out of every area of life are using credit card and people who are not using the credit cards have lined up to apply for one in particular. Thanks for giving your ideas in credit cards.

July 20, 2018 at 00:39 Reply
  37. Thanks for these guidelines. One thing I should also believe is that credit cards offering a 0% apr often attract consumers along with zero rate of interest, instant authorization and easy on the net balance transfers, however beware of the most recognized factor that may void that 0% easy road annual percentage rate and as well as throw anybody out into the bad house quickly.

July 20, 2018 at 01:55 Reply
  38. These days of austerity along with relative panic about taking on debt, many people balk contrary to the idea of using a credit card in order to make purchase of merchandise or even pay for any occasion, preferring, instead only to rely on the actual tried and also trusted method of making repayment – hard cash. However, if you possess cash on hand to make the purchase entirely, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time for them to use the credit card for several factors.

July 20, 2018 at 03:09 Reply
  39. Thanks for your concepts. One thing I have noticed is always that banks plus financial institutions understand the spending routines of consumers and as well understand that many people max out and about their credit cards around the holidays. They smartly take advantage of this fact and begin flooding ones inbox along with snail-mail box using hundreds of Zero APR credit card offers just after the holiday season closes. Knowing that should you be like 98% of all American general public, you’ll leap at the opportunity to consolidate card debt and move balances for 0 interest rates credit cards.

July 20, 2018 at 09:08 Reply