Comments

So, this is  technically last week’s “episode” but, didn’t have time to do it, so putting it up today, and will release this week’s on Thursday. But to run along side the One Man Army videos on Saturdays, I’ll be running a newer series during the middle of the week(Wednesdays), for small/mid-sized gang pvp. (Not massive fleet fights)

To kick off this new series, the first video would be that from Soultakers. Included in the video is a healthy amount of Black Ops drops, as well as gang roams and as a present, solo pvp pilot Malik Fett is featured at the end of the video as well.

Video Description:

Soul Takers tearin’ it up during the winter season! Video includes brawls, ganks, hotdrops, and capital action.

All footage shot in and around OMS (Essence Region) and from our holiday vacation down near Ostingele. Enjoy!

Like with One Man Army, you can send mails in-game to “TheButcherJohn” if you have videos you want shown, as well as for any comments on how to make the series better, or suggestions on something new.

1. AAA forever

who wants to see this garbage?

March 11, 2014 at 22:01 Reply
    1. Mittens is a CUNT!

^^^^^Dispand Button in 5.4.3.2 :-/

March 11, 2014 at 23:17 Reply
  2. Billbo

+1 for using the intro of my favorite new show

March 11, 2014 at 23:46 Reply
  3. Noisrevbus

I like groups like Soultakers, I like the size of engagement and I like piracy. I did not like this movie however as it’s only really ganks with fleet sizes of 20 vs. target overviews of 5 and local counts of 40 at best. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the good gank, in this cat-and-mouse game every other kill is bound to swing in one numerical favour or the other, the problem here is that there are just ganks (at least for the first three-four fights which I suffered through). Too bad it didn’t get mixed up more and if better content is bound to come, it should have been shifted in earlier for some contrast.

March 11, 2014 at 23:54 Reply
  4. Say My Name!

that was a great comp and good piracy.

but it was not really fights, but ganks… still one of the best vids i’ve seen of people fighting, very entertaining.

March 12, 2014 at 01:22 Reply
  5. LolCopter

lol poor malik

March 12, 2014 at 09:01 Reply
  6. Gfy

Thanks for the blip on eve universe radar.
    All I can say to the comments is that US TZ is a bit more sparse than Euro so we kill what we can catch or watch blobbyness from station. Come visit Old Man Star, very friendly place.

March 12, 2014 at 13:20 Reply
    1. biff

its crazy seeing what goes on where you live in a different tz i live in covryn part of cynosoral field theory makes me sad to see so many BO dropping at will and we are all in bed 😉

March 12, 2014 at 14:13 Reply
      1. Chris

wut

March 12, 2014 at 14:32 Reply
  7. asd

While i like the video and the music quite a bit the fights are just bad. Always outnumbering and outgunning the opponent … hot dropping … dunking on e-uni training corp noobs … is that the best they have to show ? I’m actually ganking a lot myself but showcasing this degree of lameness in a video wouldn’t ever come to my mind.
    On top of this causing grief to a streamer who is a strong promoter of Eve Online and noob SOLO pvp and publishing a video record of it probably without consent is a sure sign of stupidity.
    Malik Fett is one of the best things that ever happened to this game and his appearance gives this video much more significance than it would have had otherwise.

March 12, 2014 at 17:52 Reply
    1. Your Mom

Get shit on newb. Vid was great. If ppl are dumb enough to take the bait they deserve to die.

March 12, 2014 at 18:12 Reply
      1. asd

Your Mom is a retard.

March 12, 2014 at 18:31 Reply
    2. Gfy

Haters gona hate. fyi there were several fights on the vid where we were out numbered. FFS we only have a corp of 50 and that equals about 15 real people that are rarely all on at the same time.
      But we will reflect on your comments of our terribleness while we are adding to our Kill Board. We will shed a tear over your opinion of us as we run around being big meanies as you spin in station waiting for your weekly op or those couple of frig kills you get on your own.
      Unfortunately things will now be more complicated for you than assigning drones, but I am sure that (like in real life) someone in your alliance will tell you exactly how to play eve.
      Until then I am going to have a great fucking time killing or losing shit every night. We hate nobody and respect all that actually look for fights (without 2/1 logi or ewar ratio) including EVE Uni type corps and the streamers shown in our video’s.
      Oh and by the way chill out, we did not ask anyone to promote our video. We are honored and surprized that it was picked up by eve news.

March 12, 2014 at 19:08 Reply
    3. maccian

who ever you are i’m betting i fight outnumbered far more than you, or post with your characters name, prove me wrong

this vid was made for our corps entertainment

March 12, 2014 at 20:34 Reply
    4. DC

ahahha, which one are you? How many times have Soultakers killed you? You sound like either you lost something over 2 bil, or took their bait on one of their 9 day old alts, one too many times….

March 14, 2014 at 04:13 Reply
  8. soultakers are pro

ganking poor bears…outnumbering your opponent…pathetic eve players living in oms

March 13, 2014 at 01:39 Reply
    1. Koral

just come to oms and bring some friends

March 13, 2014 at 10:53 Reply
  9. The most interesting man...

This much hate, they have to be doing something right haha!! “I don’t always get shitted on, but when I do, I prefer soul takers”

March 14, 2014 at 22:50 Reply
  10. Targanoth

Love all the tears from people without the balls to post under there toons name.

March 14, 2014 at 22:55 Reply
  11. Great post, thanks.

January 14, 2019 at 15:26 Reply
  12. Genuinely when someone doesn’t understand after that its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it happens.

January 28, 2019 at 01:04 Reply
  13. Zys2Px Very interesting subject , thanks for putting up. It is much easier to try one as hand at many things than to concentrate one as powers on one thing. by Quintilian.

April 22, 2019 at 21:34 Reply