Comments

Yesterday Red Alliance announced that they will be joining the upcoming Winter War. They will team up with Solar, BL and Stainwagon, almost reforming the old Russian Coalition. Their focus will be the northern space that N3 holds making it harder for N3 to defend the old russian home.

The following announcement was sent out:

Translation:

Since October 31st, when big war begun many of you wondered “when RA will join the fight?”. I can congratulate you all – the time has come.

We all wanted to help to destroy empire called N3, this is our chance, finally! We can spill our rage and grudge on those who took our home from us, threw away 6 month of our efforts. We were worked hard on improving our fleet participation from 30 to 100. Time to use what we’ve got.

We are moving to Curse to hit Insmother/Wicked Creek/Scalding Pass. Our main targets will be DSP/INC.

Goal is to paralyze these regions, kill everything that moves. You can find out more about campaign from your directors and CEOs.

Main reason behind moving to Curse is that Geminate residents are not willing to attack N3. We cannot just sit in anomalies and watch how carnival passes us by.

So pack your bags, sharpen your knives, refill alcohol supplies! It will be hot winter!

Bobmon

1,557 Comments

1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

December 17, 2018 at 22:19 Reply
  2. I am continuously looking online for articles that can help me. Thanks!

December 17, 2018 at 23:10 Reply
  3. Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very splendid opportunity to read from here. It is always very pleasant plus jam-packed with a great time for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your blog a minimum of three times a week to read the newest guides you have got. And definitely, I’m so always fascinated with all the perfect things served by you. Some 3 facts in this post are completely the very best I’ve had.

December 18, 2018 at 03:00 Reply
  4. Thanks-a-mundo for the article post.Really thank you! Really Great.

December 18, 2018 at 07:29 Reply
  5. I must point out my admiration for your kind-heartedness for persons who need help on this area. Your personal commitment to getting the solution all over became exceptionally functional and have constantly helped guys and women just like me to attain their ambitions. The warm and helpful advice implies so much a person like me and especially to my peers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

December 18, 2018 at 08:47 Reply
  6. Really appreciate you sharing this post.Really thank you! Want more.

December 18, 2018 at 13:36 Reply
  7. I am curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m having some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

December 18, 2018 at 17:51 Reply