Comments

Yesterday the following ping was send out to the general FA memberbase.

(10:13:47 PM) [email protected]/xmpphp:
### BROADCAST TO All ###
rumour
ˈruːmə/
noun
noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
“they were investigating rumours of a massacre”
synonyms: gossip, hearsay, talk, tittle-tattle;

Hi folks,

Once again let me say awesome work recently in Fountain, we’ve been doing some great fleets lately, bringing home the bacon for us and our allies while having some fun (even though its a lot of pos shooting!), and things are starting to run pretty smoothly round here. We have some great new people in the team of “folk that get shit done”, more are on the way in, and we’ve got some exciting new projects in the pipeline.

Amidst all this positivity, I regretfully offer a nugget of cold hard shit. I just became aware that a member of FA by the name of ‘elite god’ who, after being relieved of his responsibility running a SIG some time back for generally being too much drama and too little effectiveness got real buttmad about it and has now been going round spreading some really toxic lies about FA leadership in a bid to poach members for a new alliance he has planned in some NPC region or other.

As many of you hopefully know by now, I run a pretty open and honest ship, and frequently make it clear that if people have issues they should speak up, if they have concerns or questions they should ask. We have been running a series of informal meetings with each corp lately to create chances to do just that, and so we can find new talent and get it involved in taking FA forward. IF your corp hasn’t had one yet, you should hear from us soon, feel free to suggest a good time!

If someone heard a rumor like “OAR-G has been embezzling from the alliance, the rest of the HC know about it and are doing nothing”, and then they came to me and asked about it, I’d be fine with that question. I’d spit my beer out when I heard it, because it is utterly ridiculous and untrue, but I certainly wouldn’t shit on the guy for asking.

elite god did not take this approach, instead he snuck around wormtounging, and almost certainly made the shit he was spreading up just to try to drive wedges in.

We don’t need that kind of poison in our alliance. This is FA, we aim to be chill bros that club together to get stuff done, play internet spaceships and make our alliance better. Some of our newer members have been telling me how much they see this and like it, and holy shit have they been showing their appreciation through activity.

If you have a problem with FA like elite god does, if you have maybe heard some really nasty rumours and have doubts as a result about the intentions and character of the leadership, and you are thinking about maybe spreading those rumours and concerns around – you have two choices:

1. Come ask us about it, we’ll set the record straight honestly as best we can. I’ll be in teamspeak in an open channel for the next while eating my dinner, feel free to drop by. We can clear that shit right up or we can address it if there are genuine issues. Then we can go on being an excellent alliance to be part of. Can’t come tonight? Grab a diplo sometime, or me, or one of the increasing number of members of the advisory board.

2. Get the fuck out.

Elite god failed to choose one of the above options, and instead went for “be a faggot, make more shit up, ignore anyone trying to set you straight and go round deliberately undermining FA and shitting on the efforts everyone is making for it”. As a result he has just been kicked from the alliance. Fuck that guy.

I’ll be in TS3, maybe speak to you there.
### Sent by: [XFHX] Loquitur on 10/29/13 : 22:13:40 ###

more drama to come!

1. Snargle

It might help if you posted details on what the rumor was before the propaganda dismissing said rumor. Who the fuck is OAR-G, and how was he allegedly embezzling?

October 30, 2013 at 19:21
    1. aaaa

and also who is FA?

October 30, 2013 at 19:28
      1. meh

Forgotten Alliance?

October 30, 2013 at 19:57
      2. FA Pro

The leaders of the CFC and the most important alliance in EvE?

October 30, 2013 at 20:07
      3. Dave From FA

Fucking awesome

That’s all you need to know

October 30, 2013 at 23:20
      4. Inigo Montoya

Check the sov map… something your alliance probably has never graced.

October 31, 2013 at 01:17
        1. WorsePosterEveryMaybe

Getting SOV handed to you by your betters now makes you relevant…news at 6.

October 31, 2013 at 06:17
    2. FormerFA

OAR-G is a corp in FA. The “rumour” was that alliance leaders were taking a ton of FA’s isk and using to pay for “important game accounts,” for own personal gain. Believe me though FA’s current troubles run much deeper than this. I expect a few corps to be heading for the hills soon.

October 30, 2013 at 22:37
      1. Mr FixIT

You know this is no rumors this. When Muaza was Ceo of Shadowed Command and Clan Shadow Wolf and aliance director he and Fagdul plexed they r account from alliance isk. All FA directors do that.

October 31, 2013 at 12:35
  2. GrouchyOldGamer

Excellent stuff, we all now know that ‘elite god’ whomever he may be is a massive scrub-lord. This should be titled EN24- Public Service Announcement.

October 30, 2013 at 19:32
    1. FA is your Daddy

He is one of the most important members in FA and the only scrub lord is you.

October 30, 2013 at 20:06
  3. Billbo

Did he get kicked for posting “Promo” in alliance chat?

October 30, 2013 at 19:41
  4. Dick Hauser

I heard a rumour that FA is working with the reanimated corpse of Osama bin Laden to poison kittens as part of a EA games plot to get everyone to play Tiger Woods golf games.

October 30, 2013 at 20:05
    1. Dick Hauser

Did i mention THAT LEADERSHIP KNOWS ABOUT IT AND DO NOTHING?!?

October 30, 2013 at 20:05
    2. Herpa Derp

Tiger Woods left EA so no more FUCKTWAT GOLF GAMES FROM HIM

October 30, 2013 at 21:36
  5. FA Diplo

I know a lot of people agreed with his opinions, if you are one of these people you need to remember this is not a noob alliance like BL or some of the other CFC alliances. You do what you are told or get the fuck out.

October 30, 2013 at 20:09
    1. war anyone?

Why did the CFC pay off Black Legion in the fountain war when they have bad ass L33T pvper’s like FA?

What happened to the old CFC motto”We’re bad at eve?”

Please, come on down to Curse, and give all us “noobs” what for.

PS: you’re out of your god damn mind.

October 30, 2013 at 21:19
      1. Herpa Derp

Because They are elite they threw there ISK dicks around because they knew if BL was helping TEST they would of been royally FUCKED

October 30, 2013 at 21:36
        1. YOLO

Up until the point cfc paid BL. Off they were getting hammered in Fountain war.
          More people you pay off to get. It get odds on your opponent the less cfc got slaughtered and the more they were able to overwhelm with low skilled blobs. When I say low skill, the only skill is in the organising of all those lemons. The rest is just dump a tonne of shit on a lion and cry “why you not fighting” when the lion jumps out the way. Not only because of the stench of cfc shit, but from the overwhelming amount of shit that’s been dumped.
          A jolly way of looking at it 🙂

October 30, 2013 at 22:16
          1. war anyone?

yes, but the FA posters in this thread are dangerously close to leading people to believe they are half way decent.

If the rank and file finds out that they are the most l33test cfc baddies, they may try to convince their leaders to deploy the alliance for “gudfites” or, god forbid, engage in a sov war without the CFC.

The fastest way to failscade any CFC alliance, or the CFC as a coalition would be to convince them that they are good, and that they should start having gudfights, or as TheMittani called it, “Playing the game the way they want us to play.”

October 30, 2013 at 22:29
  6. Jaime Gomes

“Some of our newer members have been telling me how much they see this and like it, and holy shit have they been showing their appreciation through activity.” They are spies…..its “101 be a spy, for dummies”.

October 30, 2013 at 20:15
    1. Inigo Montoya

Spies for the most part are lazy douchebags. The bulk of them join to sit an collect info and if they join a proactive corp they get hassled as to why they aren’t doing anything and eventually purged.
      Good spies are far and few between which actually assimilate and do the real damage.

October 31, 2013 at 01:13
  7. Ming Tso

October 30, 2013 at 20:23
  8. Jacob Young

FA is a corpse alliance. GTFO while the getting is good.

October 30, 2013 at 20:39
    1. Bob from FA

FA is the most important alliance in the CFC my little friend and therefore much more important than you.

October 30, 2013 at 20:49
      1. Sigh

FA is as important as the last thing on a to do list. This to do list has like. Million things on there.
        FA have always been shit, will continue to be shit just the way they need to be for Goons to allow them to carry on being part of the games most risk averse low skilled, low IQ, lemming swarming blob of worthless shit.
        As it’s always been give the scrubs a little and a safe environment for ratting whilst the leadership real the benefits. There’s unfortunately more people in eve for the easy give me everything on a silver platter, than there are those who enjoy a challenge and GFs.

October 30, 2013 at 22:10
      2. war anyone?

I’d like to extend an invitation to the most important CFC alliance!

COME TO CURSE

October 30, 2013 at 22:35
      1. Swesal

Why did you ruin the video by putting music in it? Music makes sense in videos that are running at double or triple speed, but there is really no need to put music over the comm chatter on this video, it actually takes away from the merit of the fight.

October 31, 2013 at 04:44
      2. BS

FA is l33t because it wins with TEST ????
        really hope thats a troll 😛

October 31, 2013 at 08:45
        1. bob

You jelly? Smashing them 6 vs 62 is pretty amazing.

October 31, 2013 at 10:32
  9. Chestbrah

Came into our public recruitment channel, I asked him if he needed anything. We start a private convo, he starts telling me how he wants to backstab FA before even checking who the hell I am.

October 30, 2013 at 20:58
    1. -_-

No one can backstab FA we have all sorts of safe guards. We are EvEs best you moron.

October 30, 2013 at 21:07
      1. Firefox4312

Tell that to the tower that had something building in a CSAA, and the cfc didn’t want to save it, because it was a bad time, so they decided to “Wait for it to come out of rf.” Too bad that was never a stronted tower.. Whoops.

October 30, 2013 at 21:46
      2. :D

But what if all sorts of your safe guards are actually in the process of backstabbing you? Bit too confident aren’t we?

October 31, 2013 at 08:48
  10. Max

Never heard of him…….. Find myself not really caring.

October 30, 2013 at 21:09
    1. FA Diplo

You are not a very clever EvE player are you?

October 30, 2013 at 21:11
      1. Puks

Is it only clever EVE players that know this dude? I have never heard of him ether, but to be honest I don’t think I know anyone in FA besides a few grunts that happen to be old corp mates…… Why should anyone know this guy? I am only asking because I too find myself not caring.

October 31, 2013 at 00:01
      2. FA grunt

i dont know him and im in fa…. but were not even trusted to press f1 anymore, assign drones and go back to drooling.

October 31, 2013 at 12:14
    2. I just do not know

Well I have spoken to him a couple of times, seemed a very difrect individual, does not hang about in making his point. I don’t think he is the sort of person to come out and say that if there was not some truth in it.

October 30, 2013 at 21:15
  11. war anyone?

what is all of this l33t CFC pet posting?

If you’re not a CFC pet deploy somewhere, and do something by yourself so we can see you shine in all your glory shit birds.

October 30, 2013 at 21:36
    1. FA Pro

If you think you are so good why don’t you deploy against us? I didn’t think so. Even CFC alliances don’t have the balls to agree to consensual PvP amongst friends. If anyone gets to cocky we will just set BL on them as well.

October 30, 2013 at 23:26
      1. BNI Genii

FA’s always good for a fun fight. We’ve been going back and forth in Syndicate for a couple of weeks, now. AND they aren’t shitbirds!

Lots of fun. 7o, guys.

October 30, 2013 at 23:33
        1. war anyone?

My head is SPINNNIIINNNNGGGGGGG

October 31, 2013 at 00:15
      2. LOLBL

BL are those not the guys who dont have capitals no more?

October 31, 2013 at 07:31
      3. Dikreathz

BL they are Irevenant right?

October 31, 2013 at 08:16
      4. :D

You seem to have forgotten about your role, puppet.

October 31, 2013 at 08:44
  12. elite god

Elite god here for the past week and a half I have been trying to remove my assets from CFC space. My reasoning for that I actually wanting to do this is to play the game again and not be subject to probation which I have been put of for several months because when I ran a sig I put the players gaming experience first before mundane hit f1 play, even a diplo can be quoted as saying “Leadership has handed this situation extremely poorly” -Xel Set. I never cared about the isk or the drive to belittle people I cared about my fellow player and the trust we put in each other to enjoy a game. Now this option one and option 2 thing did I not talk to you and said that someone was spreading rumors Athuras put the meeting together (he is one of the directors of M. CE) where I told you a director of another corp came to me with that info. I am glad I refused to let you go on your witch hunt because they had a lot more to loose than me. So I am the messenger but now here is the deal. I will be using my CFC contacts and my FA contacts as well as my BL. N3 and other enties to undermine you because now I am your problem. I tried to save you I really did but you choose to side with the wrong people and you tried to publicly ridicule me with your lies. It is true I am starting my own thing and people asked me what I was doing I told them and tried to recruit the people that consently complained about how bad it is in FA but now its all you my friend.
    tl:dr
    Fuck you and your burning ship I was trying to leave a long time ago.

October 30, 2013 at 21:38
    1. ...umm.............

“Fuck you and your burning ship I was trying to leave a long time ago.

pro tip: leaving is real easy you right click your own picture and select leave corp.”

October 30, 2013 at 21:45
      1. war anyone?

two chestbrahs? wtf is this nonsense?

October 30, 2013 at 21:47
    2. ffs

Learn to comma.

October 30, 2013 at 22:16
    3. Duh

WOW BITTER

October 31, 2013 at 03:33
    4. Simon pieman

Please, learn to sentence and use a little punctuation, i understand the average IQ of the F1 pressing monkey is quite low but this is terrible, i would kick you for this post alone.

October 31, 2013 at 05:21
      1. Simon Illiterate gramarnaziman

Your grammar is not much better m8. Pot. Kettle. Etcetc.

October 31, 2013 at 06:13
    5. Kinizsi

Free Gates corporation, GaNg BaNg TeAm and Sorry We’re In Your Space Eh is waiting for you elite god, we’d burn FA to the ground together 😀

October 31, 2013 at 12:07
      1. -EH- Grunt 2

vouche +1

October 31, 2013 at 12:56
      2. Maelstrom Pilot

lol, gangbang and we’re in your space just got handed repeatedly, i doubt they;ll be sticking around much longer, from what i understand sorry we’re… is already leaving fountain lol

November 1, 2013 at 08:08
    6. Maelstrom Pilot

dude, you’re a close friend of mine, though you don’t know this tag, and i just didn’t ever see you posting this kinda shit, thought you were better than this man see you in DEP friends when i log in game again, yep i been afk for the last month and i come back to hear this shit 🙁

November 1, 2013 at 08:05
  13. riverini

FA > CFC

October 30, 2013 at 21:45
    1. Anon

CFC have become redundant and FA are taking over the reins. FA are currently like a more competent version of BL and who also happen to have BL on a short leash. FA sets the example for the other CFC alliances to follow and follow they do.

October 30, 2013 at 22:01
      1. Mr FixIT

Keep this mind set and you will end like TEST did. PLZ keep heading that direction so I can haz you cap kilz plz

October 31, 2013 at 09:46
      2. Titus Veridius

A competent version of BL.

Really.

October 31, 2013 at 11:07
      3. -eh- fan

what example is that Anon? loosing over 50 t3 ships in a month? or letting the sov systems you were given be camped to the point your carebears cry and beg to go back to fade? or letting an alliance 1/6 your size own you to the tune of 382.42 isk lost vs 46.6 killed?

November 1, 2013 at 21:34
        1. blayzdI

ohh the same canadians who never fight anyone but carebears

and we still arent take you serious yet. Where’s your POS at bro?

November 4, 2013 at 07:51
    2. chuckles

River—- COME ON MAN! Whats wrong with you man? What happened to you? Is that you spewing the FA propaganda? Really?

“What are you talking about? We recruit Goons every day. Do you really think an alliance as skilled as ours would have members joining Goons…. Goons are just sov/pos managing monkeys. The elite CFC players are recruited to FA. You should find out whats going on in your own alliance.”

Is that you river? Pretty sad you cannot win a fight so you take it to the printed page :).

October 31, 2013 at 16:57
      1. riverini

As per our rules I have deleted and banned the impersonator.

I have been pretty inactive lately, but I am working on something special atm.

Also, -FA- is shit.

is that a lesbian?

October 31, 2013 at 00:20
      1. Billbo

I don’t know what it is

October 31, 2013 at 00:38
        1. -_-

just call it an it, im not entirely sure its human O_o.
          I feel like if I look at the pic any longer it might growl.

October 31, 2013 at 12:04
        2. Maelstrom Pilot

dude to it’s one thing to be twisted, sick and antisocial, but it’s a
          whole another thing to be and eve player and to do that to someone
          who’s just trying to make the game easier for others.

1] she’s cool as hell and you know nothing about her

2] shes great at her job in eve; that of being a diplomat, and no good deed ever goes unpunished, but you have no class and are just showing how much of a sad piece of shit you really are

November 1, 2013 at 04:31
      2. Fartolio

Yeah, it is a lesbian FA guy.

October 31, 2013 at 03:15
    2. Jaime Gomes

Snorlax from Pokemon Red head version.

October 31, 2013 at 07:31
    3. riverini

the fuck is this!?

October 31, 2013 at 17:09
    4. Simon pieman

The writing behind her says nob cheese, i just noticed that, i laughed my tits off at that.

October 31, 2013 at 22:14
  15. Current FA -

Currently the alliance higher ups are racing to talk to corps because it was rumored that some of the corps were going to gang up and Support a new Holding corp. Our New leader had changed the whole way the alliance functions as a gaming community and TBH it isn’ setting very well. Corps membership are not logging in or are slowly Emptying out to other CFC alliances like goons and TNT, I mean if thats not a sign. Military Leaders that are very unskilled the the area of Fleet Command! Just because u can EFT or shot a pos doesn’t make you a FC or even worse a Military Leader. PS” For the Love of GOD bring Iron Back to military command. Our finances don’t add up and their hasn’t been transparency in that subject for a long time. The alliance is a Tomb of its former self only surviving on strong recruitment to cycle in new players. Our alliance leader turns to the wrong people. If it wasn’t for the people still here trying i wouldn’t be. BTW time to back off oar-g as this corp is run by a power seeking fag or trys to kill alliances. That is why no one trusts them! Wakee Wakee LOQ! End clock is ticking!

Elite did not start the rumors it was actually Highhauger or gave some numbers out!

October 30, 2013 at 23:40
    1. FA Diplo

October 30, 2013 at 23:55
      1. Current FA-

not to in touch man 6 people just left for TNT in the last week

October 31, 2013 at 00:01
        1. FA Diplo

Yes we move our weak players that despite our best efforts have demonstrated poor skills and a poor attitude to TNT and TNT are glad to have them and we are glad to get rid of them.

October 31, 2013 at 00:06
          1. Current FA -

Keep Damage Controlling M8 lololol

October 31, 2013 at 01:01
          2. Gf

Your sky marshals are leaving get it right buddy

October 31, 2013 at 05:54
          3. Bob from FA

What part of having the wrong attitude and demonstrating poor skills didn’t you understand?

October 31, 2013 at 06:22
          4. FormerFA

No, they were ostracised, belittled in open comms (for no reason), sacked, and not replaced. There are two people responsible for FA’s slow death. Loq as alliance leader, but more importantly Infinint, who is the most untrustworthy scheming A-hole since Grime Wormtongue.

October 31, 2013 at 16:34
          5. Maelstrom Pilot

Gf i heard that you like girlfriends, so i found a girlfriend for your girlfriend and now you’re all alone

November 1, 2013 at 07:21
      2. FormerFA

Yea you recruit from Goons, I expect to see a few Goons moving in to take over FA soon.

October 31, 2013 at 16:29
    2. Duh

ZAGDUL FA NEEDS YOU ONCE MORE , DO THE RIGHT THING

October 31, 2013 at 02:51
    3. Aiv

As ex Fa Ho has been through Raven Shadows , Fagduls times as leaders it would not surprise me that Highhauger would do something like this. He is the biggest backstabber liar a-holle person in FA.

PS Highhauger if you read this I still have your threatening mail. I still like to read it from time to time for shit and gilgles

October 31, 2013 at 09:44
      1. FormerFA

As someone who knows High very well, and knows what exactly went on behind the scenes I can say this in complete confidence. You sir, are full of shit!

October 31, 2013 at 16:28
  16. Dave From FA

OK let’s get serious here this was not meant for public consumption but it has oozed its way out into the public domain. But I don’t see that as a bad thing rather it just shines a light on what a fair and inclusive entity we are. Like any great classical democracy we engage and offer an open platform which allows our leadership team to come to grips with our member and tug out frank open two way dialog. This has to be celebrated and rejoiced, no calling each other faggots at every given opportunity just honest and straight communication to the man at the top. If some cry baby wants to waltz off and create some huge great spiteful stink and lie about rmt then let him. If he wants to set up a group of Sissie capsuleers in the arse end of space then I say good let him. We as a movement, a genuine force of change in the dynamics of new eden can do without that inferia and soft keyboard typing player. We FA have achieved so much in such a short time we are keeping that momentum going and are powered by the flames of win. Fountain is ours we stand side by side with our CFC bros we have much to be proud about.
    Viva fa long live the CFC

Dave

October 30, 2013 at 23:45
    1. Mr FixIT

1 You suck Dave

2 Nice use of damage control II module dave.

3 Remember how FA got started and then remember by what back stabbing actions you got where you are and then tel me how democratic and open you are.

4 You suck Dave

October 31, 2013 at 09:37
      1. paarlander

FA was started by Raven shadows, in a little system in provi (49GC-R), funded by myself, aton ra, suni pravus and raven shadows. It was one of the coolest things we did and we loved it.
        We left raven when he sided with goons and to this day they are still doing that very same thing. Nubs like zagdul weren’t even in FA back then but came in when they started to suck the great goon teat.
        We came up with the alliance name because it resembled something that should die eventually, so please, release me from this burden and fucking die already. Worst 250 mil I ever spent….

October 31, 2013 at 11:55
        1. Ihsedak

Confirming Paar is gay

October 31, 2013 at 12:51
  17. Not member of FA

Damage control

October 31, 2013 at 00:06
  18. Full

MORE PLEASE

October 31, 2013 at 00:17
  19. I heard a rumor that there is still people who care about FA. Can’t believe it.

October 31, 2013 at 01:55
    1. The Truth

FA died with Raven Shadows. The end~

October 31, 2013 at 07:23
      1. Mr FixIT

Agreed! At least they got rid of Fagdul ho was commanding them from his moms camper van.

October 31, 2013 at 09:31
        1. FormerFA

Zag was still twice the leader Loq is.

October 31, 2013 at 16:26
    2. N3 Fanbud

Didn’t knew that the Football Association has something to do with EVE. Or what does FA means? Never heard about that.

October 31, 2013 at 17:36
  20. Duh

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

October 31, 2013 at 02:50
  21. I like a little drama every now and then ^_^ this has been one of the first spats i’ve seen on EN24 in a looong time 😀

October 31, 2013 at 03:42
  22. Former FA

The drama wouldn’t be there if FA had any actual accounting of the money they’re taking in. They don’t and so all the, “it’s rumor and false” is as useful as the rumors.

No one knows where the money is or if they do, they aren’t telling.

October 31, 2013 at 04:02
    1. Some how i feel as if i know u 😉

October 31, 2013 at 07:35
    2. Mr FixIT

I can confirm this as ex FA since the time of Raven Shadows there never been a good accounting system to track ISK. That is done purely to be used as a tool to frame people in stealing ISK.

October 31, 2013 at 09:28
    3. FormerFA

Buddy of mine who was in another FA corp had been asking for accounts for the last 6 months, constantly told: “IT issues prevent us from releasing them.”

October 31, 2013 at 16:23
  23. Dennis the Dreamer

Elite god failed to choose one of the above options, and instead went for “be a faggot. –>Calling someone a faggot is bananable less he’s really one.

October 31, 2013 at 05:04
    1. Nope

If it was publicly announced, however, this ‘was’ a private ping that was leaked due to dirty spies or attention-wanting individuals.

October 31, 2013 at 05:12
    2. FA for the Win

A lot of People in the CFC are gay. Goons have often tried to recruit gay FA members for obvious reasons.

October 31, 2013 at 06:21
  24. WorstAllianceEverMaybe

FA is absolute bottom of the barrel mongoloid bait…news at 6.

October 31, 2013 at 06:16
  25. WatermelonChickenJesus

I am in Banshees
    Elite God always have been nice
    I read HC
    HC really is a bunch of twats.

How about Loq’ finaly stops putting Alliance ISK into his corp and personal wallet ?

October 31, 2013 at 07:37
  26. FA breaky

tldr … FA still gets eaten for breakfest

October 31, 2013 at 08:30
  27. jondebever

Hey no worries, Snakeyes is there to save you….oh wait…he’s killed pretty much any alliance he’s been in.
    Run for the hills! Cascade Imminent

October 31, 2013 at 11:59
  28. santa

so… we not even going to get a “Alliance Corp Wallet Stolen” News from FA…. you suck.

October 31, 2013 at 12:21
  29. Someotherdude

You don’t send out a big cheesy “nuh-uh!!” when a rumour is “ridiculous and untrue”. FA is and has been horrid and saying they are the Tribe of the North insults Tribe. How do you kill the CFC? Let Snakeyes in…. done deal.

October 31, 2013 at 14:17
    1. FormerFA

Either that or he will steal alliance isk for his own personal Titan, ala Destiny alliance.

October 31, 2013 at 16:19
  30. Soulxlight

“Come ask us about it, we’ll set the record straight honestly as best we can. I’ll be in teamspeak in an open channel for the next while eating my dinner, feel free to drop by.”

Are you normally not on TS or in an open channel ? Does it require a special circumstance to get you on TS ? This doesn’t sound like good leadership if that is so.

October 31, 2013 at 14:45
    1. Bartholomew Q. Schmecklestein

That’s quite a nitpick. Without knowing whether or not he is normally in teamspeak, I cannot infer either way whether this is just an informative ‘Hey I’m on now’ or, as you suggest, ‘I’m only on right now and not usually.’
      IE, I might tell someone else that I’m sitting at my desk so they can call me back, but that doesn’t mean I’m not normally sitting at my desk – it just means I am right now.
      Although it might mean also that he’s often in secret meetings with people, too, which is also part of leadership, so I hear.

October 31, 2013 at 15:39
      1. FormerFA

From experience he is usually always on TS, in a locked leadership only channel.

October 31, 2013 at 16:18
  31. Phun

Normally when ppl get accused of something they didnt do, they provide evidence.
    You have provided none, just told that everyone has to talk to you if they have any problems.

Providing evidence of a clean house should be quite easy, and you still didnt bother to do that.

So bad

October 31, 2013 at 16:14
    1. Octavianus

So proving a negative is easy?

October 31, 2013 at 16:57
      1. Phun

Providing evidence that the alliance isk is going to right places and not leadership pockets is and should be easy.

I dont understand what do you mean with this “proving a negative” BS?

October 31, 2013 at 17:06
    2. Barkaway

The same should go for the guy spreading rumours, should it not?=)

October 31, 2013 at 17:00
      1. Phun

Sure, but only 1 of the 2 partyes have something to really prove.
        If you are willing to put the effort the send a ping about this guys lies, why not put just a little bit more effort and provide evidence that they are lies?

October 31, 2013 at 17:08
        1. lolster

lol what planet have u come from dude?? the accuser should provide proof of guilt. the defended is innocent until proven otherwise, jesus…

November 1, 2013 at 09:58
  32. Salvage Rat
    October 31, 2013 at 16:46
  33. anon

Loquitur is a horrible leader and is driving FA into the ground. Rip FA

October 31, 2013 at 17:59
  34. Kal

Accusations of theft happen all the time it’s the nature of the beast. It is completely impossible to prove that at least some cash isn’t being skimmed as market fluctuations make precise numbers impossible. Anyone who thinks that anyone can absolutely prove they’re not skimming a little cash is frankly a moron. But conversely the opposite is also true, it’s impossible to conclusively prove that isk is being taken. Accept it.

October 31, 2013 at 19:20
    1. Phun

Well that is completely depending on how you handle and monitor things.

If you do it half heartedly, it is hard to track isk, witch basicly means that you are an idiot, or doing it deliberately.
      If you do it right, every isk can be accounted for, and saying its not possible means mayby you should not be doing it, or have hidden agendas.

Just saying

October 31, 2013 at 19:29
    2. Duuder

Skimming is only possible if you use personal wallets for sales.
      Any organization that uses personal wallets for Moon goo sales is either doing it for skimming purposes, or is just too stupid to do it the right way.
      If goo sales are done using only corp wallets skimming is really hard, and everything is easily accounted for.

Accept it or not.

October 31, 2013 at 19:44
    3. FormerFA

As a member of a corp that requested for 3 months any sort of accounting of the FA books, I can tell you with 100% certainty that no one knows where any of the money is.

They don’t keep track. Whether it’s being skimmed or just lost because people are morons changes nothing. You cannot raise taxes on POCOs, ratting, Captial Ship building and everything else under the sun and then say, “We just need the isk.”

FA is a disaster of a mess at the top.

October 31, 2013 at 20:46
      1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

Heh, the reason N3’s ranks keep growing with CFC haters like myself…. continuing BS like this. Not with FA, but with all of the CFC alliances. My personal experiences deal with SMA and FCon.

November 1, 2013 at 08:15
        1. Icy

Haters got to hate.N3 are worse in time you will see.

November 1, 2013 at 13:07
    4. Bartholomew Q. Schmecklestein

I’m really excited to see the Syphon, because you’ll be able to syphon moon goo away from your own corp and say that some other guy was doing it. Syphoned moon goo isn’t corp moon goo anymore, right?

November 1, 2013 at 13:33
  35. Ex-FA

All I know is that some people asked the wrong questions about the ISK and they were driven from FA.

That should explain it, really.

November 1, 2013 at 14:57
  36. Soldarius

:popcorn:

November 1, 2013 at 18:53
  37. -eh- fan

FA you can earn your lost isk back by selling -EH- your space, since they control when and how much you get to rat, you really dont need it. They will offer 10 isk a system, plus 8 isk per station.

November 1, 2013 at 21:38
    1. blayzdI

lul wut?
      what do you own? you guys dont even own the shit you attempt to talk.

ALL THOSE SVU’s? (btw your cry for help today was really funny, that prot was 2 shot of the field)

god you guys need to get tec to make some more hot dropping sigs,
      cuz lord knows that is all you guys are known for, and we dont consider it done very well.

Everyone in FA jokes about how brave newbies have allot more respect than your shit alliance. they put up good fights for the sake of good fights. We travel 10 jumps for good fights where we have to beg the “local badasses” for any kinda of fight.

any anyone who has fought against FA knows, we are always down for a good fight.

#NOMADPLZ

November 4, 2013 at 08:08
      1. Gend

On the subject at hand,

Nobody but the top gives a shit, only poor people cry about isk, FA doesnt honestly.
        “Delete god” needs to get the sand from vag and realize whatever bro, we are currently recruiting non babies, your still welcome back.

November 4, 2013 at 08:12
    2. WatermelonChickenJesus

Bullshit.

November 7, 2013 at 11:34
  38. WatermelonChickenJesus

a) -FA- owns all “their” R64s in Fountain now
    b) -EH- and Gangbang gets constantly counterdropped and their active numbers decrease
    c) Good job on snatching a nice ratting kill here and there (shield carriers for example) but this shows that our ratters go out anyway despite your afk cloakers.
    d) Yes -FA- is having some trouble within HC and Alliance. One of our major corps left for Nulli and we still managed to purge all your moons meanwhile.

inb4. Damage Control comments … but your silly little -EH- gang which basicaly just whores on GangBang kills is no threat at all. Stop beeing delusional please. You guys should join up with Test and their FW recruitment drive to really get your space back.

I am looking foward to another Fountain War because this stagnated Null Sec shit is boring as hell since Test got purged.

November 7, 2013 at 11:40