SOLAR FLEET had an alliance meeting and I just recieved the notes, after checking in with my russian specialist, this information appear to be fairly accurate:
Here are the SOLAR FLEET Meeting notes.
- Querios is required so we can carebear.
- Territories are already divided, neighbors are Black Legion, The Initiative., and the CFC.
- Main staging system is Konora.
- Possible short stint in Venal
- Enemies #1 – Pandemic Legion and the N3 Coalition
- Solar will be blue with Init. (and other permanent residents of Querious). As I understand Black Legion. would be light blue. Solar won’t be helping BL for the time being and vice versa.. They would be just batphoning each other if the need arises.
- SOLAR FLEET will try to recapture their old space, Querious is just to fill up alliance members’ wallets. If they get a far better space, Querious would be sold.
- SOLAR is also working on different scenarios of blueing CFC. How, when and for how long is unknown yet. The main thing is to collaborate with anyone who is against PL/N3
- CFC is not considered as our enemy, albeit they can do whatever they want. The main thing is to destroy PL/N3 coalition which is the only serious threat to the current status quo.
- Against All Authorities is neutral to SOLAR in terms of Sov. we don’t touch them, they don’t touch us
- Darkness of Despair is conducting their own politics, even if we disagree with some of it.
- According to our tipster Mactep is still butthurt about Gypsy Band
- Blueing goons is a matter of joining CFC or not, this would be the last resort. We don’t care if they capture the whole eve, as long as Vince, Shadoo and the rest are no longer there
- “what about DD and co?” – They’ll get smashed anyway, and we’ll help smashing them if we need to
- SOLAR FLEET has large potential super and capital wise. In the future they will be looking for a place where they can gather their fleet together. Bring back all unsubbed supers, titans, capitals, pilots.
- Alliance wallet can last another year, year and a half.
- CTA formats will stay the same, Rokhs, Maels and Tengus.
- Joint super/capital ops with BL are planned. (BL has ~70 supers, SF has 200+ on the forums, but not many log in. The goal is to get combined fleets of ~100 supers.
- The Initiative. will look after Querious while SOLAR FLEET is away.
- We don’t have the industrial capability to build supers at the moment.
- CFC is planning a war with N3 fairly soon. Question is who fires the first shot.
My russian handle who happens to be a pro CFC player does confirm that last bit and he adds:
N3 will be next and well.. CFC will say hello to N3 space aswell
This was bound to happen though, N3 will get eaten up. Also TEST happens to be speaking to the russians, TEST is like the old goons… everyone dislikes them.