Last week we published a submitted piece which covered the wishlist from one of our readers. While I don’t condone it 100%, there were some ideas there which I loved.
We then posted the wildly controversial letter to the CSM7 written by Brad King from Dirt Nap Squad, a piece that actually brought a bit of hope back into null-sec to the point that I actually took the time to email [email protected] and ask him to take a look.
I am now interested in hearing which would be your top 10 wish list should CCP listen to you. But in this case I want to know about your wildest dreams for EVE Online within a realistic framework. That’s it. Here is my own:
- A friggin’ built in game-recorder.
- New modular T3 Ships.
- Sleepers Modules.
- A dedicated moon mining ship.
- Gate-less travel (which could take well over a day.)
- Open and fearless development of Incarna.
- DUST 514 port in PC.
- Reform the CSM and it’s election process.
- The need to use DUSTers to capture and destroy stations.
- Get the EVE gate open again and see what’s on the other side (prolly zombies).
Please keep it civil, short and sweet. The best top 10 list will get a nice faction ship of my choosing.