In the wake of getting kicked of the Honey Badgers Coalition.
Then the following email was broadcasted to the alliance:
SOV IN QUERIOUS
Sent: 2012.11.04 06:07
To: The Jagged Alliance,
AS AGREEMENT WITH TEST SON IN QUERIOUS WILL BE DROPPED AND GIVED BACK TO THEM SINCE WE TAKING OVER IMPASS AND HBC IS HELPING US TAKING IT SO DONT FREAK OUT
MOVE ALL TO IMPASS
Sent: 2012.11.04 10:30
To: The Jagged Alliance,
Move all to 4OIV-X in impass, remove pos from querious, bring down all sbu-tcu. (foea broken anvil have some tcu around in 60m and area, i removed already all the 9 from the holding corp )
Querious is transfered back to test, we have dock rights etc, so get your stuff out and move in impass, you have all the time you need.
We are blue to hbc, we still doing Impass, they still helping us get it, we simply not directly part of HBC, we have a NIP, means non invasion pact, means also if someone invade us they defend us and vice versa, we help member of hbc if someone try to invade them.
Normal members will not have access to hbc jabber, only TJA Leadership (executors , Pathetiq Xfile and Pupser) probably couple of other high leaders also, for keep the comunication with HBC coalition
Today there is 2 alliance meeting (eu and us time) check the timers in the main site thejaggedalliance.net/ everything will be explained during that meeting.
cya in the SOTA
Yes, a state of the alliance meeting was needed for TJA and discuss the options available, here is the recording:
There was a discussion whether to either go to empire, try to gain a foothold in Querious and some talk about renting. There was a distrust vibe, which is understandable when one of the participants of the proponents in this meetings is none other than RMFHorus.
One of our readers attached the following comment on the SOTA:
Well figure’d I would send this to you first:
- The TJA EU SOTA from last night got a little heated and very long.
- Biggest thing is XFile got nailed to the wall and took quite a brow beating.
- Apparently it was Xfile’s botting character that got banned. He lied and denied it.
- The other thing that I personally found interesting is the fact that despite the broadcast by Montollio, Xfile seems to think that Test and the HBC will keep TJA blue which from Montolio’s broadcast doesn’t seem like the case.
- Last I knew a NIP is not required if you are blue. Only if you are Neutral is a NIP required. That or I know not what NIP means after playing for 6 years.
This is not the first time that I have witnessed TJA Fail. But the second time. First time was when they were supposed to support Ushra’Khan in the fight against -A- in the area of CNC-4V. TJA fell apart and were ordered to pull out. And now once again they have been ordered out by the HBC because of the horrible leadership and communication.