A few hours ago Blaster Worm, leader of Gypsy Band alliance declared open war on their former allies Solar Fleet. Here is an exclusive translation of the announcement:
Gypsy Band Declares war on Solar Fleet and allies – Red Alliance tagging along.
I’d like to announce Gypsy Band’s invasion into SOLAR FLEET’s space. Target regions for this campaign are Insmother and Scalding Pass.
Red Alliance is also taking part in this campaign. They accepted offer from Gypsy Band for returning them space they held before. There are many other small entities that are joining us in this campaign as well.
To arms gentlemen!
Now a bit of explanation:
1. By joining war on SF side against X.I.X. Gypsy Band had a goal of dismantling DRF. Removing from EVE map an alliance that was drowning in RMT and exploiting. Limiting GSF and TEST influence on “Russian” east. All goals were achieved.
During this conflict Gypsy Band set SF positive standings for the first time in it’s existence. Until that time SOLAR FLEET was always sort of main sparring partner for Gypsy Band/Rebellion Alliance. Keeping these standings positive does not correspond with alliance values – “No NAP” and “Having targets within titan bridge range”. So after fulfilling all our objectives in past campaigns we think that respecting interest of our members in priority for us.
2. By keeping NIP with SOLAR we were trying to keep AAA sides clear from conflicts while they were fighting GSF/TEST expansion. But we think that SF is playing double standards game. CFC supporting SOLAR FLEET in war for Geminate against NC. SOLAR FLEET never expressed or confirmed their relationships with CFC. This make us think that SF is not reliable partner in war against Goons.
Different view on this subject among SF and GB leadership caused tension of relationships while ago. That was the reason we relocate back to Curse region. These tensions were mitigated by our diplos, but without removing main reason of this – vision of current political conditions. We have to admit that peaceful methods of solving issues didn’t fit Gypsy Band and it’s pilots.
3. After war against DRF every major entity in that coalition lost it’s space apart from SOLAR FLEET. They left DRF right in the end of it’s expansion. All claims in botting, RMTing etc. can be related to every entity that was part of DRF. SOLAR FLEET is not an exception. This point was not expressed by us due to our participation in war against X.I.X. on SOLAR FLEET side. We were criticized many times by other independent entities for that. By starting this war we once again want to state inflexibility of our intentions in war against unfair play in eve (RMT, Botting, exploiting) and show every similar entity how it all ends.
We also think that this “Burden” is not permanent. It can be removed in case of good will and understanding from player base. All above mentioned forced us to form a temporary coalition with renewed Red Alliance. We are ready to help Red Alliance take back space they possessed before.
So invading coalition consists from:
1. Gypsy Band they their allies: INK, WhySo, DarkSpawn.
2. Red Alliance and their allies.
3. Gorgon Empire
We will inform everyone in case if other entities will join the fight.
This coalition repeating contours of Curse Coalition from last year has a target to reform Eastern part of EVE. Creating interesting conflict for all participating parties. It will be disbanded after achieving main objective – Control of Insmother and Scalding Pass.
- Blaster Worm (Gypsy Band Leadership)
Translated by Red Orchestra.