Hot off the press here is the recent State of The Alliance speech by TEST/PL and the rest of the Honey Badgers. Their teamspeak maxed at ~1500.
Here is a short summary on the topics:
- HBC Status: Truly formed. Finances Stables
- SoCo War Overview.
- SoCo’s counter offensives.
- Active fronts.
- AAA is still stuck in an old PET/Master mindset. (min 4:30)
- SoCo doesn’t get us.
- We are a collaborative community.
- Pandemic Legion: one of the greatest minds in Eve.
- Raiden involvement mentioned as diplo broker (min 6:30).
- Faggots will be drive out of the coalition (min 7:05).
- We need cultural ties to stand together.
- We have only blued people we consider compatible with our mindset.
- We won’t push into Catch unless AAA continues to harass us. (min 9)
- A push into would focus on key systems.
—- Intermission (I hope they have iceys) (min 11) —
- Shadoo takes the stand. (min 15)
- Tactics conversations and the skillplans needed.
- Some hurf-blurf about Delve/Querious. (Min 16)
- Shadoo talks lengths about the fits used.
- New concepts were tested, notes were taken.
- Train for med artillery, cannons and Minmatar ships for the long run.
- Train lasers for the coming times.
- Expect AAA to move to GE-8JV.
- We won’t allow AAA to disengage us so easily.
—- Intermission (I hope they have iceys) (min 30) —
- Montolio is back.
- Policy Changes.
- A word on how AAA threats their allies.
- TEST biggest ally in game, more systems and 8 stations away.
- A milestone has been reached.
- TEST has more Germans than Ev0ke.
- Comments on supers sales, etc.
- DekCo sits on the largest source of income in game, HBC does not.
- Renting is a go.
- For a long time we lambasted renters. (min 39)
- Montolio feels CCP is moving into a direction active income is more important than passive.
- Renting is the logical move.
- We got no Tech neither.
- We are going to be good landlords compared to others. (min 41)
- New alliance formed called HBC which lives in Fountain. (min 43)
- Space Communism is our renting model, all renter share resources.
- Revenue goes to pay sov, excedents to super fund, etc.
- A word about Raiden. and INIT (min 49)
- Cool beans with them
- Sov will be handed to them.
- TEST will remain blue to GSF.
Obligatory TEST Gangnam Style: