BREAKING: Battle for UMI-KK’s First Station Timer
A large scale battle is raging at this moment as the final station timer for the UMI-KK solar system in the Tribute region. NCDOT controls the solar system which is being attacked by the Deklein Coalition.
So far we got reports of massive Tengu fleets and Drake fleets being deployed by the DekCo which are being countered by DOT bros AHAC formations plus some Bombing runs being performed by none other than Old Hroft.
At this moment local is @ +900, a killmail summary can be found here.
Engagement Cheat Sheet (partial list)
- Executive Outcomes
- SpaceMonkey’s Alliance
- Fidelas Constans
- Goonswarm Federation
- Get Off My Lawn
- Fatal Ascension
- Tactical Narcotics Team
- RAZOR Alliance
- Gentlemen’s Agreement
- Northern Coalition.
- Nulli Secunda.
- Black Legion.
- The Retirement Club.
- Intrepid Crossing.
- Against ALL Authorities
- Red Alliance
- The Gorgon Spawn
- The Gorgon Empire
Here is a screenshot of the fighting:
Keep checking back for updates.
- The bl0b has been summoned, local is now over 1110.
- A DekCo fleet Drake fleet has been bombed, no sweat most pilots already reshipped.
- Tidi @ 16%
- 80+ Legion of xXDEATHXx AHACs were sighted en route to the Solar System.
- No capitals on the field.
- Local at 1300 and slowly rising.
- Tidi @ 26%
– xXDEATHXx seems to have made it to the fight with a ton of fleet stabber issues.
– Goons taking heavy BC loses due to bombers and T3 snipe fleets
– Both Tech3 fleets taking a few losses but nothing significant
– DOTBrothers taking pretty significant zealot and logi loses.
– http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=14467314 sill pretty accurate until caps get involved which might be soon.
Here is a better killboard summary (strange coming from eve-kill)
Another view of the battlefield, from DOT Bros. side: