This might come as a non-shocker to many of you, others will inevitably whine. I have ran somewhat successfully Eve News24 for the last two and a half years – we have become the bigest Eve Online news site and part of this achievement is our drive to provide an unique experience to our readers.
It is time to start looking beyond Eve Online.
For this, we have decided to start covering games other than Eve Online, here is the lowdown:
- We feel Eve Online has reached an stagnated state atm.
- The announced tech “fix” is nothing but another patch which will solve nothing.
- We don’t expect any changes to Null-Sec warfare at least until 2013.
- Sov Warfare is not worth the trouble.
- Any novelty which could have resulted out of inferno has certainly weared off.
- There is a scarcity in enjoyable game content, even player generated.
- Blob tactics killed the fun in the game at all levels (small gang and large scale)
- CCP needs to reconsider their gameplay strategies.
- A nine years old core game mechanic needs tons of rework.
- The been there, done that feeling is grueling.
- There are no signs of CCP Games addressing this issue soon.
- The POS “revamp” does nothing to improve the game experience of the majority of the player base.
- We will ONLY start covering other games which fit in the Eve Online player profile.
- We feel this is for the benefit of our readership.
- Already working on new theme, will look pretty much like this www.gamitsu.com
- Still considering working under a new domain name.
- Eve News24 or its succesor will still be an Eve Online website at heart.
- We know you come here for the Eve News and we will keep poasting battle report, videos, blogs and battle summaries.
- The amount of Eve News will always outweigh non-EVE pieces.
- We don’t care if some you will stop reading this website, just go elsewhere or make your own Eve News site.
- This changes won’t be immediate, but they are coming.
- World of Tanks
- Tribes: Ascendancy
- Battlefield 3
- MechWarrior: Online